Ed, Edd n Eddy Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2009)

The REAL Reason why E,E N E is cancelled

woahwoah678

[1]Feb 14, 2010
    • level: 28
    Some Mom sued it for Cartoon Violence.I don't understand why,but I always tell my Mom that it's just a cartoon.Don't blame CN for this,BLAME THAT SOCCER MOM!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

nascaredsfan24

[2]Feb 15, 2010
    • level: 6
    WHAT!!??WHAT KIND OF MOM IS THAT!!??THERE IS NO VIOLENCE WHAT-SO-EVERY IN THIS!!!!HOW WOULD SHE LIKE TO BE SUED!!??

woahwoah678

[3]Feb 15, 2010
    nascaredsfan24 wrote:
    WHAT!!??WHAT KIND OF MOM IS THAT!!??THERE IS NO VIOLENCE WHAT-SO-EVERY IN THIS!!!!HOW WOULD SHE LIKE TO BE SUED!!??
    You undertand me.She's a Soccer mom.She's trying to prevent her kids from watching these kinds of shows.After I read this on Youtube,I had to tell you guys.I'm not kidding about this.

nascaredsfan24

[4]Feb 16, 2010
    woahwoah678 wrote:
    nascaredsfan24 wrote:
    You undertand me.She's a Soccer mom.She's trying to prevent her kids from watching these kinds of shows.After I read this on Youtube,I had to tell you guys.I'm not kidding about this.
    youtube?dont you realize this could be fake?youtube has people on it that lie alot.so it could be fake.and it isnt cancelled.its on monday and tuesday nights.

woahwoah678

[5]Feb 16, 2010
    nascaredsfan24 wrote:
    woahwoah678 wrote:
    nascaredsfan24 wrote:
    youtube?dont you realize this could be fake?youtube has people on it that lie alot.so it could be fake.and it isnt cancelled.its on monday and tuesday nights.
    Look dude,I was looking at commets for the fake Ed,Edd and Eddy 300 trailer,and this guy said this,but he never said he lied,And yeah,it's not cancelled.It just doesn't show new episodes

Brodoin15

[6]Feb 16, 2010
    • level: 20

I don't see how a single person could even go up against a company like Cartoon Network. Even if she could, how would she go against it? What evidence would she have?

It's simple cartoon violence. Tom & Jerry had it. Bugs Bunny had it. Even Spongebob has faces torn off and things like that.

nascaredsfan24

[7]Feb 9, 2013

I know lots of cartoons much more violent than Ed,Edd,n Eddy.In fact,Spongebob isn't really meant for 5-6 year olds these days.Its meant for 9-14 year olds because they have people dying and get horribly injured.

Dogofcurage

[8]Mar 19, 2013
    • level: 5

Iseriouslydoubt this was the reason. This show had ran for many many years, the Idea that the show had ran long enough only fits into my mind. CTN has lawyers similar tocelebritylawyers. Ever notice how acelebrity can do something that would get most people 5 years in jail, and they end up with nothing or a few months. It's the lawyer. CTN has powerful lawyers. I'm sure they are "Sued" all the time, but nothing ever makes it. CTN would never cancel a show due to getting sued. Speculation can still fly around, some people say Courage thecowardly dog was ended due to it being to scary. Ed,Edd,N eddie could had been ended due to CTN trying to tone down shows to become more family friendly. If you notice they got rid of shows such as, Courage,Johnny Bravo, Billy and Mandy and E,E N E. All these shows had things in them that could be considereddisturbing. CTN failed for a while trying to bring shows for the 5-10 age range. As we all know those shows were horrible so now they are aiming at a 12-24audience. " TheRegular show" "Adventure time". I do like the new move better than live action.