Ed, Edd n Eddy

Look Before you Ed

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jun 29, 2008 on Cartoon Network

• What's new? The Eds lose and Edd gets into one of his prissy, sarcastic goody goody two shoes issues.

2.5
    R-U-B-B-I-S-H! The running gag is stupid, the wusses(Edd and jimmy) make their own stupid "make winter safe" thing, no jokes, the Eds get locked in a fake jail, what is new? Only Rolf makes a reference that breaks the fourth wall, it was ceartinly not worth the wait. I really hope the BPS ( Big picture Show ) is not like this, not worth the long wait. This episode is not good at all. Who in the right mind would like it!? We've waited and waited for the Big Picture Show and I ceartinly hope that it isn't like this.
  • Boring and not funny, two things that you don't normally see in this show.

I like this show, but this episode was awful. All it was about was Double-D and Jimmy trying to make winter safe, but Ed and Eddy keep ruining their plans. The plot for this episode was boring and repetitive, and the storyline just left me disappointed up to its unsatisfying ending. None of the jokes were funny with the exception of Eddy's joke about the snowjob. Jimmy also got on my nerves when he yelled at Double-D and locked him in that cage when he didn't even do anything. The whole episode just was not well thought out, and I was expecting better. At least the movie wasn't like this episode.
  • Good lost episode!

After Double D and Jimmy see too much destruction during Winter, they start to make a club at school to make Winter safe. Edd also wants Eddy and Ed to join them make Winter safe, but Eddy and Ed starts to wreck everything up and Jimmy gets sick of them being in their group. After too many times of Eddy and Ed wrecking everything up Jimmy quits and makes up his own club and locks the Eds up in a cage. I must say Edd and Jimmy were being more wimps than usual in this episode. I miss the Eds... 10/10
  • boring

very out of character it had nothing to do with the show make a good episode for once make one that has super heroes with it. Battle for the cul de sac

When the kankers get super powers Edd works on a way to give everyone else super powers

Heroes

Ed (the monster)

has super strength

Edd (the professor)

has super brain

Eddy (professor scam)

professes scams powers but good

Kevin (Cool boy)

can fly

Johnny (captain melon-head)

Plank (splinter the wonder-hood)

Rolf (the Shepard)

Can call on an army of farm animals

Nazz (the princess)

can take control of any one

Jimmy (fashion warrior)

Sarah (demon warrior)

Villains

Lee, may and Marie (three headed dragon) make this episode now
  • Not the best episode but very convient

This episode was alright, though it wasn't the best I have seen. The episode starts out with everthing snowing and all. However Jimmy is getting consttanly hurt and Double D is already extremely concered about the saftey of the kids while it is snowing. So Jimmy and Edd have a chat and they agree to make things more safe for the winter. However every thing they do is failing and leading to Jimmy's anger and is tellign Double D nothing is working. So Jimmy makes his own safety advice and all three of the eds are stuck inside a prison exept they improvised iron bars for ice.
  • What happened?

You see, when I watch EENE, I expect funny, easy to follow, and simple storylines, but this storyline was TERRIBLE!

The premise is, Jimmy and Edd team up to make Winter a better place, but Ed and Eddy keep messing their plans up.

The storyline was terrible.At the end everything was rushed, it's just, "They're stuck in the cage, Ed yells, then Eddy flies out."

Nothing was funny.The only relatively funny joke was the snowjob joke, and even that was far fectched.

The episode was just repitive, the running gag was stupid, everything was idiotic.

I really hope the movie doesn't turn out like this, because this was the worst EENE episode in the world!

3.0, Bottom of the barrel!
  • The Lost episode dosen't dissapoint.

I liked this episode. It was a joy to watch. I am very happy that this episode isn't the last one, because this episode would of been a week finale for the show. If you haven't seen it yet, go watch it, it's a good episode. To sum up this review I will say this was another great episode that won't dissapoint. I can't wait until the movie comes out, I can just tell it will be a good one! Thanks for reading my review, see you later. - a n d e r s o n 5 8 7
  • Jimmy and Double D make a safety club so that Winter will be much safer for people.

7.9
    Jimmy decides to help Double D make a safety club at school so that Winter will be safer for everyone. Things seem to be going okay, but Eddy and Ed keep messing up and ruining the club. This episode aired along with "May I Have This Ed?". I have to say that this one wasn't as good as MIHTE. Don't get me wrong, though. It was pretty good. I love the new episodes because they are set in Winter and seeing the snow was nice. But, as the classification says, it wasn't my favourite storyline. I love Double D and all, but come on! Winter's supposed to be fun. Sometimes I wish that he'd act more like a kid and stop working so hard all the time.

Anyway, enough about that. There were some funny moments in it, though. Such as Double D finding Eddy's corny "snowjob" joke to be clever, and Eddy desperately needing to go to the bathroom at the end of the episode where the Eds were stuck in a cage. Also, Jimmy and Sarah's "Owie Go Kapowie" outfits at the end were pretty interesting. Hehe. So overall, this episode was okay. Not my favourite, but it wasn't exactly bad either.
  • This was okay.

This episode was okay but I liked the prevous one a little better because it was way more funnier. Dubble-D or Edd wants to make a safety club with Jimmy but Ed and Eddy kept on disturbing them. The funniest part in this episode was when the school fell down. The end also was really funny how the dorks were on ice that is how Kevin said it. It was funny. Like I said before this show hasn't changed a bit the names of the episodes are still funny and the jokes and the characters personality hasn't changed a bit. This episode was good.
  • That was adequite

5.7
    Well, the Ed's are in trouble? And, why is Double D in jail? It was Ed and Eddy's fault that they disruped Jimmy! This episode stunk. So much for a "lost episode". Spongebob's was better. Way better. But, I liked "May I have this Ed" because, the school expoled and Eddy had a taped gothee. But, this episode was the worst ever. I seen nothing funny untel the end when, Eddy said "I don't have to go anymore." No that was funny. So much for an Ed, Edd n Eddy episode this was. Al the other ones were so much better than this excuse.
  • Wow the 6th season!I cant bealive I actully saw this episode.

Wow,I really cant bealive a saw this episode on TV this morning!ITS SEASON 6!WOOHOO!Well lets get to bussines shall we?It's winter in the Cul-de-sac and the kids are playing.Unfortulety Jimmy got frozen by Ed and Eddy and Doulbe D decides to make a safety club.However it didnt go that well.Sarah and Nazz were ice-skating and Sarah could of fell down and hurt her self.Edd and Jimmy tryed to save them but they were sakting on a little puddle.Kevin was snowboarding and Edd and Jimmy immedietly tryed to rescue him.Kevin is an expert is snowboarding and he didnt need their help.However Ed and Eddy messed it up.Sense Double D'club didnt go as planed Jimmy trapped them in a dumster for safety and made his own that was better.
  • Edd & Jimmy want to make winter a safer place, but Ed & Eddy kepp messing it up.

Once again, I have had the luxury of watching this on Youtube and thought it was pretty good. But, as long as Danny is still making these cartoons and they are at least watchable, I will be happy. This episode didn't really have any quotes except at the end when Nazz says: "I've had cocoa before!" This was pretty funny becuase it seems like she went back to being her old blonde self again. It was just okay, but I'm glad there's more Ed, Edd N Eddy episodes remaining becuase I'm tired of watching only one show (Supernatural) since Ed, Edd N Eddy's Fistful of Ed episode.