Ed, Edd n Eddy

May I Have This Ed

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jun 29, 2008 on Cartoon Network

• Beautiful episode!

This episode really spoke to me. I loved it! Everythign about it just stood out to me. I loved the way everyone interacted at the dance and the way the Kankers got jelous of whoever the Eds were dancing with (especially when Marie became jelous of Double D and Nazz xD). And I also loved the way Doube D was shown in this episode. How he was so socially awkward but how Sarah, Nazz and Marie all wanted to dance with him. This is a model episode. I love it so much :D. If you haven't already seen it then watch it ASAP!
  • A great lost episode!

The Eds go to their school's school dance. Ed and Eddy are excited abou going, but Edd isn't. To get ready, Eddy got a book from his brother on how to date girls. They test it out on a sewing lady but it dosen't go real good. They arrive to the school dance with everyone there. Rolf even brought Wilfred with him! Kevin got really nervous trying to ask Nazz out for a dance, but it got ruined by Eddy. Nazz thought Edd had great moves so Edd danced with Nazz, which got Marie Kanker upset. They then started getting into a catfight which sent them rolling around the gym, picking everyone up except the Eds, who ran out of the gym. And then, the school broke down. Great episode!
  • An awesome episode

I have to admit this episode was a lot better and more evenful than I thought it would be. I actually found the ending to be very hilarious. Also this might provide hints for the Big Picture Show as far as who Nazz has a crush on. At first I thought it would be Kevin but based on the way Nazz didn't seem to be interested in Kevin really changed my mind, and the fact that she wanted to dance with Double D made it seemed like she had a crush on him instead of Kevin. Overall, a very organized and hilarious episode.
  • Let's boogie!

Nazz played sort of a big role in the storyline, even if she wasn't shown mostly. But anyway, this episode really was revealing in one way...Nazz does ask multiple boys to dance, resulting them in breaking out in sweat, but she seemed the most excited to dance with Edd, meaning that might be revealed in the movie.

Anyway, the Eds go to a school dance for the first time, but all goes wrong once they can't fin anything in their "Dames, Dates, and You" book to impress Nazz.

What sent me rolling of the floor laughing hysterically is just one small detail. Once Eddy put the date sign up sheet, Ed wrote his name. That really just made me think "Boy, Ed is more wrong than I thought." Plus, when he told the Eds he got Wilbur's phone number was also kind of awkward. However, I still give this episode a 9.5. It sure knocked some sense into me.
  • The eds are getting ready for the up coming school dance,double D is nervous,not knowing how to dance and and building up the nerve to ask nazz out to dance,so eddy decides to help learn how to dance,eventually asking nazz at the dance.

very special,a very special episode,funny how kevin wound up without a date,jimmy got jealous,and we got a hint to nazz's feelings for double d.

the only thing about it was we didn't get to see much of the dance,like an episode about the the dance,not learning how to dance.

Loved the music in this episode.Has a very nice ring that just sticks in your head.

It still has what only ed edd'n'eddy can bring,ending in a total disaster for eddy,wich still ends in him not learning a thing.

Even though it is not a special,i do considerate one because we don't see much epsodes like this.
  • This is my new favorite episode!

I really thought this episode was awesome! The animation was just awesome, I liked how Ed got out of hand when he was talking to that girl dummy. My sister and I were laughing our heads off. I also liked how Eddy looked when he was in the bowl of punch. This episode was awesome. I didn't like the "Look Before You Ed" episode though. I also don't know why CN called this the lost episode. What's so lost about it. It's just a new episode like other shows do. But I do like how they advertised it. Best Episode!

-NachoSwordsman
  • Awesome. Another episode that just blows me away.

This episode really was revealing in one way...Nazz does ask multiple boys to dance, resulting them in breaking out in sweat, but she seemed the most excited to dance with Edd, meaning that might be revealed in the movie.

What sent me rolling of the floor laughing hysterically is just one small detail. Once Eddy put the date sign up sheet, Ed wrote his name. That really just made me think "Boy, Ed is more wrong than I thought." I give this episode a 10. For announcing it the whole month on my fansite (at http://edsarenumberone.webs.com), it sure got some sense out of me.
  • Finnally a new episode.

I am glad that there was a new episode and I am really happy. This was a silly episode. First Marie was really obssed with Dubble-D or Edd because she couldn't dance with it and Nazz did. It is reavealed that Nazz has a crush on Edd. The best part was when Ed thought that Rolf's pig has a crush and he danced with it and asked for the phone number that was the best. Ed, Edd n Eddy hasn't changed at all it is still funny and it is still enjoyable for all ages and I like this show and the episode.
  • This was a great episode!

I really liked this episode, along with "Look Before You Ed". I recorded it on my VCR during the Lost Ed, Edd n Eddy marathon yesterday. The plot of this episode is that The Eds attend their first school dance, but Edd (Double D) isn't too excited about going to the dance. The funniest part was that Eddy got into a bowl of fruit punch and Kevin says, "I've almost drank Dork-Aid!". That was the funniest part. And then, everyone destroys the school dance, and of course the school. Like I said, "May I Have this Ed" was the best new episode of Ed, Edd n Eddy ever made!
  • In "May I Have This Ed?" Ed, Edd N Eddy go to the school dance.

The Eds go to their school dance and Double D doesn't want to go. The Eds end up going to the dance and Double D ends up getting to dance with Nazz. And once again, Ed has a quote I will be quoting forever: "I got Wilfred's phone number guys!" Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Awesome episode and I had the privelage to watch it on Youtube. I didn't know this episode even existed, so I had the luxury of watching it the first time, when an episode is usually the funniest. Also, it seems that Jonny was going to ask Sarah to the dance; weird!
  • omg! great episode!

"and i got wilfreds phone number, guys!" what a great episode. the eds find out about the school dance. Ed is excited about it, Eddy helps Edd try to pick up chicks and Edd's terrified. When they get to the dance, Eddys confidence goes out of the window and Nazz keeps asking Kevin to dance, with insufficient results. She then ends up dancing with Edd (thats the only time we saw her happy at the dance) Marie gets jealous & dances with eddy, lee gets jealous and dances with ed, may gets jealous and the school gets destroyed. lolage in my collage
  • very good revealed hints to who nazz's crushing on...

this is my favorite episode of season six so far too bad it hasnt aired in america yet i saw it on youtube.i wish nazz would give a bigger hint to who she was crushing on first she asked kevin to dance but he chickened out but then she asked edd to dance makes me think she is crushing on both of them but that is unlikely since it dosnt really look like nazz is crushing on kevin since she didnt have a problem dancing with edd instead of kevin. she looked happier and kevin looked dorkier this episode rocked i cant wait for the movie when it gets very revealing