Ed, Edd n Eddy

Cartoon Network (ended 2009)

Ed, Edd n Eddy Fan Reviews (460)

• One of Cartoon Network's Best....

The charm of this show is the fact most episodes had no real conflict. The characters were like realistic kids and did normal kids stuff. This show is great for adults because it reminds them of what it's like to be a kid. It's great for kids because the show captures the childhood experience.
  • I loved this show

besides power puff girls, this was one of my favorite shows. i know that it may be a little inapropriate, but now that im older i love it its hilarious and awesome .when i was younger, my parents never knew WHY i liked it, and neither did i. but now no ones surprised. every day after school form 3:30- 4:30 at my old house i would watch it please come back, Ed, edd, n eddy!
  • My Favorite Show

By far one of the best Cartoon Networks's shows ever remember when i used to get home from school and rushes to the TV just to see this gotta say it was really hilarious and do find characters such as Ed,Edd,Rolf,Nazz,Jonny,and heck even Eddy(even if he can be a greedy bastard) very likable. I like the Kankers there pretty I do think Kevin is a dork himself(Imo The Eds are the REAL cool kids that us EEn'E fans love) and a jerk but he can be nice though(which is not the ugh he is so annoying and fucking hate her she's just too unlikable for my I enjoyed all the seasons(Even Season 5 which is my least favorite compare to the rest). Season 1:9/10-if the characters were better developed it would have been a 10 but this season is really awesome and caught my attention. Season 2:9.5/10-My second favorite funny,amazing,and gave the characters better development(which it was a really good one). Deep down I couldn't stop laughing whenever I watched certain episodes such as One plus One =Ed(one of my favorite episodes). Season 3:10/10- My favorite season of all time. Words can't describe how much I adore this season. Season 4:8/10-First of all this is the season when I started to dislike a couple of characters even if it weren't for "Is Smell Like An Ed", "Sorry Wrong Ed", "Your Ed Here",and couple of more would have give this season at least a 9. Though I did get a lot of laughs lol. Season 5:7/10-Better that I don't talk about the negatives I have almost nothing positive to say. Tbh though this season was STILL watchable and still has some humor in it. Well to wrap up I love this show with all my heart. Sure has it's bad episodes but no show is perfect. Let's say that this cartoon is a true classic
  • By far Cartoon Network's best show ever made.

I can see why this is Cartoon Network's longest running show. Ed, Edd n' Eddy is definately one of the best cartoons ever conceived. The plots of this show were simply genius, as well as the characters. And there's only 12 of them, because for some reason in this show, Earth is only populated by these 12 kids and some animals, at least until the movie. Which I found both strange, and at times extremely hilarious.

OK, let's get into the characters. Eddy is the greedy, mean one, Edd (Double D) is the smart, uptight one, and Ed is the stupid, lovable one. These three always go on wild adventures around the cul-de-sac, and set up scams to get quarters from the neighborhood kids so they can buy jawbreakers. These kids are Kevin, the cool kid who always calls them dorks. Nazz, the pretty girl who everyone seems to have a crush on. Rolf, the foreign kid who has a hard time fitting into american society. Johnny, the delusional guy with his best friend Plank (a piece of 2x4 wood). Playmates Jimmy and Ed's sister Sarah. And the Kanker sisters Lee, Marie, and May, who have deep crushes on Eddy, Edd, and Ed respectfully. There is something I like in all of these characters, even Eddy, they are all just so cool. Except for Sarah, she's just far too mean to her brother for me to like her.

As for the plots... well, it's basically just the Eds trying to earn quarters so they can buy jawbreakers. You know, what I mentioned in the last paragraph. Haha. But I can say that it was awesome to see the characters go to school once the last seasons came around. Also, the Ed, Edd n' Eddy movie was incredible.

What has happened to Cartoon Network in the last few of years? After this ended they started putting shitty cartoons on the air. I know all shows have to end, but to make room for shows like Amazing World of Gumball, Uncle Grandpa and Regular Show?! Really?! In fact, the only really good cartoon to hit CN since 2008 has been Total Drama, and its not even a Cartoon Network original. I'm sorry, but that's just pathetic.

Ed, Edd n' Eddy is nothing short of a classic. It never got old, and it will forever be Cartoon Network's best show and one of the all-time greatest cartoons.
  • MORE!

I would give a 4000$ PC,a car worth around 15000$,10 iPhone 5s,I would make a total of 1000$ of donations to anything,would give away all the games I ever bought ,and an extra of 3000$,ALL OF THAT JUST FOR MORE ED,EDD 'N EDDY EPISODES . I saw every episodes AT LEAST 10 times... Please dear God,give us more Ed Edd 'N Eddy episodes... I have 14 years : still searching online for dem episodes. At around 5-10 years : staying up every day way to late in order to see every episode of Ed,Edd 'n Eddy that day. I am not crazy,Im just a BIG FAN. . WHY CAN I NOT RATE IT 11/10 ?!

Gotta love this show. Only people who truly knows about humor and cartoon likes Ed Edd n Eddy. Respects to the creator! Old episodes were the best, the "new" ones were less funny at least for me, but these guys still rock. Thumbs up to Ed Edd n Eddy
  • The Ed boys

I love this show growing up! Seen every single episode. Makes me think that even though they don't produce this show anymore, I feel that the life of the Ed's in the cu-de-sac still lives on. Just thinking that the Ed's are still out there having their fun and trying to scam the neighborhood kids for jawbreakers.. This show must come back one day.
  • I miss this show

I could remember watching this show back in cn glory days now it rarely shows on tv anymore I'm glad that I was born a 90s kid that watched every minute of this great show to the end
  • Best Show to ever Watch

I think "Ed, Edd n Eddy" is the greatest out of all.
  • The only good 90's cartoon.

I remember this humorous and awesome Canadian cartoon as a baby/toddler.
  • the three perfect E's

my favourite ever cartoon when it started and i was about 7 and still is today even though im 22 now! well, once u form a bond with a program, it stays with, you feel like you grow up with the characters and get to know them gradually as time gets on, and ive never felt that same emotion with any other cartoon in that time, great how they all live in a very small town pretty much on the same street, i'd love all my friends to live the same distance from me! its a classic that i always knew i was going to love from the moment i started watching it, i reckon it will live on for new generations of kids to watch, even trying to get my niece to like it haha, a classic in every sense! well done cartoon network and danny antonucci, for a truly wonderful idea for a wonderful instantly likeable show! :D
  • This show is so nostalgic and brings back childhood memories!

Seriously, I am just into tears that this show was canceled and taken off the air! Luckily, we have websites and torrents giving you cartoons that you grew up with! This show is pretty simple, but that doesn't make it bad! Also, for a Canadian import, this has to be one of the best. This is also one of the most memorable shows ever! I loved this as a little kid, and I still like this show now! The art design is also pretty simplistic, but gives you that feeling of those older TV shows from the 80s to the 90s! The plots are original, and the humor is very well done! If you never watched or liked this show, you're not a REAL man!
  • Funniest show ever

One of the greatest cartoons ever! I used to laugh a lot when I watch Ed, Edd, n Eddy!
  • This was the best cartoon on TV ever! Shouldn't have been cancelled.

Ed Edd n' Eddy is one of the greatest cartoons ever created. This show is about three boys named Ed, Edd, and Eddy (these three names are in the title of the show), who come up with scams to buy jawbreakers. These three boys are so funny you'll get a laugh from them! Now to talk about the characters.

Ed is the lovable dumb one.

Edd (or we like to call him Double D), is the mature one who can get worried at times when Ed and Eddy mess up their scams to buy jawbreakers.

Eddy is the one who comes up with all the scams, but every scam fails.

Sarah is a pretty bossy brat who is mean to her own brother.

Johnny is a kid with a friend named Plank, a piece of wood.

And there's more kids that I can't even describe who they are because I haven't watch Ed, Edd n' Eddy in a long time!

Now the plots.

The plots are all about Ed, Edd and Eddy trying to come up with scams to buy jawbreakers. But each scam goes haywire. My favorite character is Ed because he is so stupid, has a wonderful voice, and he likes to play with Eddy!

Who would ever post bad reviews about this show? Some people who think this show has a gross humor, but come on people, you need to give this show a chance! I think this show is 100x better than Uncle Grandpa and all the other new shows Cartoon Network produced. The art looks great and like the animation in this show! Those cartoons in CGi and Baby Looney Tunes have horrible animation! Please come back Ed, Edd and Eddy! I miss you!
  • I miss this show

I use to love this show
  • Amazing

One of the all time best cartoons from Cartoon Network
  • WTF? You call THIS a cartoon!? O_O

This show is garbage. I can't believe it was ever made. The animation is crap, the plot is ridiculous, and... oh fuck it. I love this show, and I hope Cartoon Network dies in a fire for ending it for crap like The Problem Solverz and Almost Naked Animals.
  • Wow, this is awesome.

Deserves a 10, no way you can hate this.
  • One of my favorites

In the 2000`s this show was one of my favorites. It was original, the jokes were funny and the characters are well developed. You have 3 outcast kids who dont fit in for various reasons (Ed, Edward and Eddy) the jock who is ambivilant giving you a love-hate relationship (Kevin) the wierd immigrant (Rolf) the hot cheerleader almost every boy falls for (Nazz) the wierd kid with the board (Johnny and Plank) the mean sister and her tag along friend (Sarah and Jimmy) and the 3 troublmaking trailer girls (May, Lee and Marrie) and all of them feel like one of a kind. Eer since it ended in 2009, I still think of this show now and then.
  • A good example of an enjoyable cartoon.

Its has its weird and freaky moments but at the same time its not indecent and the characters each have their own weird personalities and looks, the show ultimately is one of my favorite childhood toons and there's nothing like it.
  • Ah, my childhood

Perhaps one of the greatest shows ever made by Cartoon Network. You never were supposed to take his show seriously. The humor was intentionally oddball, the Eds would always try to scam the kids and end in some funny way which fails, or somehow succeed in an unconventional way. A review really can't describe it all, you have to watch it to like it.
  • Ed, Edd n' Epic

I still can't believe it's ended. This was THE show to watch when I was a kid! It was fun and it was a classic! I can still remember my brother, best friend and I actually attempting to create some of the crazy contraptions from this show! Man, I really wish this could have kept going. ~Lutari
  • best show ever

I was happy that it got two more seasons back in 2005.

there are 6 seasons overall.

well it had great humor, awesome characters, good animation, and a very good plot..

all well that ends think that's how you say it
  • Neiman loves Ed Edd & Eddy

OMG!!! This needs to come back. My son Neiman loved this show when he was little.
  • Loved this cartoon

I was very sad when it had to end in 2009. It was doing really well, but you can still watch it on Netflix. The overall of this is 10 out 10
  • I absolutely loved this!

• Show of a life time!!!

I have watched this show ever since i was a little kid getting home from kindergarden and laughing my butt off. The Ed's are trypical teenagers getting in trouble and hanging out with friends. Even thought they only have about 8 characters that they showin the whole series, it is stil very good story each time. Every episode is filled with so much laughter and good times, that may represent your life, or someone elses life. I really enjoy this show, geting home from school or just enjoying it during summer is so awesome, with there troubles in everyday life. Best show on Cartoon Network, to this day!
  • To much of a gross humor

When i first heard of this show i was about eight or nine and i really liked okay loved and everyday i would go to my moms bedroom and watch this very good show but then as i got older the show started to get on me! I really hated the gross humor and i hated how selfist eddy is and how dumb ed is and i started asking quistions about this show and i asked my best friend if she liked and she said she hated the gross humor and i started hating this show and i do i mean whats the piont??? Now i hate this show and vey surprised this show is now cancelled!!
  • You must see this show, it is without a doubt one of the best cartoons ever

There are probably not enough words to describe the greatness that is Ed, Edd, n' Eddy, so I will summon it up as short as possible. The show is about three boys who create scams and con their fellow neighborhood kids out of money and have wacky ed-ventures. The animation looks great and the artwork looks rally good and it has aged well over the years. All the characters bring in excellent humor that is guaranteed to make you laugh or have a chuckle. Ed is a lovable idiot who is guaranteed to make you laugh. Edd, or Double-D, is the brains and most mature, but the way he reacts to dirty stuff is funny as well. Eddy is the man who comes up with the scams and is funny as well. Everything about this show was done right from the jokes to the stories that are original and interesting. The TV movie that ended the series was a nice way to end the show. My only complaint with this show had to be some of the characters were a little too mean spirited to the Eds especially Kevin, Sarah, and Jimmy. Other than that though, Ed, Edd, n' Eddy is a perfect cartoon for everyone and is a must see for all.
  • jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj