Ed, Edd n Eddy

Sorry, Wrong Ed

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Jan 30, 2004 on Cartoon Network

• Edd, I've got news for you. You're a stupid jerk!!!!!! Stop it with the Eddy hate because Edd can be just as bad. This is a perfect example of Edd being a stupid moron.

I really wish you could stop it with the eddy hate because Edd can be just as bad! It is true!!!!I absolutly loath Edd in this episode. I thought he cared for EVERYONE! Even when he is a jerk like Kevin or a spoilt brat like Sarah, he cares when someone's in trouble, but he just smiles when Eddy is getting attacked, saying it is common sense. He gets into fits about little tiny things, his sarcastic remarks, contradicting Eddy when eddy was being attacked, It just makes me so angry. Ed is a big, sarcastic moron! Eddy is supposed to be his best friend, not someone who he can constantly tease!
  • Eddy gets cursed by a phone

In this episode Eddy digs up a phone that belonged to Rolf and a lot of bad things happen to eddy.Eddy keeps telling Double D that phone is cursed but Double D doesn't belive
    that its cursed.So he tries to prove to Eddy that it is not cursed. But everytime something bad happens to Eddy.Then at the end Eddy ties it to Jhonny's head thinking that he will
    not be cursed anymore.But everytime it rings Johnny picks it
    up and bad things still happen to Eddy.I give this episode of Ed,Edd,n'Eddy a 8.5.It is a good episode just all it is Eddy getting hurt by the phone.
  • a bit cruel to eddy huh?"

Double d doesn't care about anything that happens to eddy in this epsode. Even if he got hit by all the things he did get hit with. A record hits him, an ice cream bike crashes on top of him, a spring in his mattress pops out, a skunk comes out of nowhere, a streetlight hits him, a cement pipe rolls over him, a truck runs over him, a thunderbolt hits him, a tree falls on him, he gets hit by hippos, his house collapses, a sandbox falls on him, and many other things during the scene where Jonny answers the phone.
  • Double D is a real jerk in this episode.

I absolutely hated Double D in this episode, usually, Double D shows concern for EVERYONE, whether it's a jerk like Kevin (who hates Double D, which he is fully aware of)or a spoiled brat like Sarah, he shows concern over Sarah losing her jewelry or Kevin's phobia, yet Double does not care about what happens to Eddy in this episode. He cares more about proving the phone wasn't cursed, than he did about Eddy, which is out of character for him. To make matters worse, double d rubbed it in when he thought he had been proven right, and what's with him getting angry, wow, you dont think phone's are cursed, but surely he can understand why Eddy thought it was cursed? For this, and other episodes where double d makes a jerk out of himself, there should be more episodes where bad things happen solely to double d, so eddy can finnally get his revenge.
  • A really wierd but in a good kind of way show!

Rolf buys a curse phone and that he is beginning
    To have some problems and then Eddy comes to get
    The phone and then he begins having problem after problem and tries to give back the phone to Rolf but to no avail.
    Eddy then gives it to Jonny and despite Jonny having it, still Eddy is cursed with problems!
  • Eddy steals Rolf\'s phone, only to find that it is cursed.

7.8
    I love this episode, especially the part where the ice-cream cart rolls into the room and then (somehow) falls on top of Eddy. I also like the little smirk on Rolf\'s face when he goes to open the door. I think that they kind of overplayed Eddy\'s obsession with the curse, especially the cereal stand.