Ed, Edd n Eddy

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 20, 2004 on Cartoon Network

7.7
  • Another bad episode,all because of the Cul-De-Sac kids

2.5

In my opinion,I thought this was a horrible episode of EENE. It was as bad as If it Smells Like an Ed,but it was still bad. Ed destroys another scam that has to do with bubblewrap,With a hilrailous scene with Eddy doing impressions of Kevin,Nazz and Sarah.(WIth Jimmy as his butt).and after heading into the backyard,he soon gets kicked out because it's Sarah and Jimmy's rich club. They try to get in the club. And one of the reason why I lowered the score is because I found it hilrailous that Eddy decided to pretend he's a captain of a cruise,and Ed sank the cruise. And yet,the other kids come to the club in fancy clothes (Kevin is in his normal clothes,and yet,he's STILL allowed). Sarah decides to make the Eds servants,and here's when the episode falls apart. The Eds start to get treated like dirt. I also hate Rolf in this episode. I hated it when he hitted Edd with ham,I hated it when he beated up Edd just because he didn't like the food Edd brought him and I usually like Rolf. After that,the kids want a ride in some kind of basket,and Rolf crushes the entire thing. And that was the episode right there. Overall,such a horrible episode. The Eds were being treated badly AGAIN. And Rolf wasn't as good as he normally was. Besides two funny scenes,it wasn't a good episode.

• Bravo.Bravo,Wait,NO BRAVO!!!

All of the guys who like this episode,you guys are wrong.This episode was pretty bad like If It Smells Like An Ed.First of all,the kids except for the Eds were jerks.They treated the Eds like slaves.I fell sorry for Double-D.Rolf was being a nonstop jerk to him and he beated him up.If I was in this episode,I would beat Rolf up until he dies.Sarah and Jimmy were completly idiotic and doofuses.Johnny was alright in this episode,but Kevin was being a jerk again.Everyone's a jerk including that stupid Kevin,that bratty Sarah,that sissy Jimmy and that very fat Rolf.I would beat all of them up for what they did in this episode and kill them all.I wouldn't hurt Nazz and Johnny.The Eds are innocent and they don't deserve to be treated like this.This episode was one of the worst episodes of all time and it's on my top 10 worst episodes of all time of Ed,Edd and Eddy.
  • Once again,

1.1
    When the Eds see Sarah and Jimmy's "Rich Club" they're itching to join. After they're denied, they attempt to out-rich the twerps, but get taken advantage of, as per usual.
    They are just trying to get some buibble wrap at the beginning, why beat ed up for that? then they try to get in a club. After they "get in", they are SO TOTALLY abused and trated unfairly aws usual. Rolf, kevin, jimmy, sarah, nazz, and johnny, and even plank show their most resallly terrible things done in this very very very very very very very bad episode again. He
  • I totally hated Rolf in this episode

2.8
    What a very painful episode to watch. Again, poor Eds try to get accepted into something, but are refused to entry. In the beginning, Sarah should've let Ed get some bubble wrap instead of beating the crud out of him. She thinks she trules everything in the cul-de-sac. She doesn't make the rules and regulations of the cul-de-sac, though. Rolf was just as mean as he could be in this episode. He was ordering Edd around. I totally hated Rolf in this episode. He also asked Edd for things in such an aggressive way, too. I don't like this episode at all.
  • This ep isn't balanced quite well...

While I was thrilled by it's beginning, the "Stiff Upper Ed" had left me with a feeling of dissatisfaction. I believe it's mainly because the bad things that happened to Eds weren't handled the way it should.

Basically the Eds want desperately to join Sarah's rich club, but they are constantly being denied. When they're finally in (after a tremendous effort), the other kinds are taking advantage of Eds simple desire to play along and are using them as their servants instead as another rich-club member. It's really upsetting to see Eddy having to endure all sorts of spoil-brat's requests just because he wants to play pretend with other kids. I've found it so painful especially because Eddy (and the other Eds for that matter) didn't actually do anything wrong (scam or so) in this ep to deserve such treatment from other kids. That is probably the biggest reason I find this episode somewhat ill-balanced.

On the other hand, the animation was superb. I liked it a lot, and I enjoyed lovely coloring and sound effects to the full.

Bottom line - I'm hopping to see less episodes in future with this much painful concept of Eds being the ultimate outcasts of their little society.
  • The stuck up club!

Again the poor Eds try to get accepted but they
    Are at the losing end and the butt of jokes
    As they are butlers at Sarah and Jimmy's rich club
    With rich snobs, in particular, Kevin along with the other two that I just mentioned.
    Edd seems to take it all in stride as well as Ed, but Eddy well he doesnt!