Ego Trip's Miss Rap Supreme Forums

Monday 10:00 PM on VH1Between Seasons

Oh come on...

ChibiMaddiChan

[1]May 19, 2008
    • level: 9
    Where is the love for this show? It's one of the more interesting reality TV shows that VH1 has, and I'm personally surprised it doesn't get better feedback.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ebony_kunoichi

[2]May 20, 2008
    • level: 13
    Im with ya, it's a good show. I'm shocked no one is here.

dude6363

[3]May 20, 2008
    • level: 60
    I like this show alot, I hope to become editor for it shortly.

Melina

[4]May 27, 2008
    • level: 6
    LOL I was waiting for someone to make a topic in this forum.

But I like this show. I LOVE Female Rap, and some of the girls who are on the show are pretty interesting, and pretty good rappers.

kareeb

[5]May 27, 2008
    • level: 8
    I'd have to disagree for the most part. I don't agree with VH1 editing the show to seem like some virtual reality. I don't get at the end of eliminations, some weird crap happens when someone is leaving the house. To top it off, they are getting rid of some of the most talented ones. Even though Nicky2states was a little freaky, she at least had mad flows. Lady Twist too. For Lady Twist to go and Byata to stay is just bizarre. I don't really dig the show at all. I'll watch it since there's nothing else to watch, but the winner will fade as quick as $hamrock did anyway.

Melina

[6]May 28, 2008
    • level: 6
    kareeb wrote:
    I'd have to disagree for the most part. I don't agree with VH1 editing the show to seem like some virtual reality. I don't get at the end of eliminations, some weird crap happens when someone is leaving the house. To top it off, they are getting rid of some of the most talented ones. Even though Nicky2states was a little freaky, she at least had mad flows. Lady Twist too. For Lady Twist to go and Byata to stay is just bizarre. I don't really dig the show at all. I'll watch it since there's nothing else to watch, but the winner will fade as quick as $hamrock did anyway.

Nicky looked like a dirty hoodrat...and at the beginning she was extremely ignorant. But some of the stuff she spit was good, I won't lie. I'm glad she left and Rece stayed though.

I'm satisfied with any of the 4 remaining girls winning..although Byata...she seems a little iffy too me. I like her, but I don't. I think it was stupid that she stayed and Lady Twist left...but at the same time, I thought it was EXTREMELY stupid, that they initially kept Khia and gotten rid of Lionezz.

Anyhow, the show is kind of stupid, but since I have alot of respect for Female Rappers (most of them anyway), I find myself enjoying the show.

But I do agree that the winner will disappear just like Shamrock.

ChibiMaddiChan

[7]Jun 15, 2008
    • level: 9

Melina wrote:
    kareeb wrote:
    Nicky looked like a dirty hoodrat...and at the beginning she was extremely ignorant. But some of the stuff she spit was good, I won't lie. I'm glad she left and Rece stayed though. I'm satisfied with any of the 4 remaining girls winning..although Byata...she seems a little iffy too me. I like her, but I don't. I think it was stupid that she stayed and Lady Twist left...but at the same time, I thought it was EXTREMELY stupid, that they initially kept Khia and gotten rid of Lionezz. Anyhow, the show is kind of stupid, but since I have alot of respect for Female Rappers (most of them anyway), I find myself enjoying the show. But I do agree that the winner will disappear just like Shamrock.

I unfortunately never got to see the finale, but I agree about the eliminations: it annoyed me greatly that some people that were very talented got booted rather than someone like Chiba, who overall, wasn't that great. I pretty much think Lady Twist elimination was complete BS: the magically didn't 'understand' her rap, even though she looked directly at Chiba and Bayta? when she said it and they obviously knew there was drama in the house. (He even made ref. to it when he told Chiba she was safe.) Yet Chiba obviously has an issue working with others well, she's annoyingly bossy and forgets her lines yet...she gets to stay over Lady Twist. Really? I understand their elimination set up (except there, I think that was rigged so more drama could be had between Chiba and Bayta...) but don't agree with it.