What do you think

gundammaster9

[1]Jan 10, 2007
    • level: 10

What's your personal opinion about this show

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bhattipimpin88

[2]Jan 10, 2007
    • level: 30
    I saw the first episode and it wasn't that bad. I don't like Persia, she thinks she's the s$%^. King of the Burbs and the guy who doesn't like the n word are cool. That guy was dumb for not writing a rap at the end.

SupremePoster

[3]Jan 10, 2007
    • level: 7
    I thought the whole King of The Burbz, Ghetto Revival thing was funny. The guy who got sent home deserved it. How did he expect to not get cut?

bhattipimpin88

[4]Jan 10, 2007
    • level: 30
    SupremePoster wrote:
    I thought the whole King of The Burbz, Ghetto Revival thing was funny. The guy who got sent home deserved it. How did he expect to not get cut?

he probably couldn't do it so he made an excuse

DragonFlyJones

[5]Jan 11, 2007
    • level: 5
    let's all start a ghetto revival! but seriously the show seems ok so far, i'm glad serch didn't put them in some million dollar pent house on 5th ave. or somewhere like most "reality" shows do. the one that got eliminated was a big waste of time and his excuse was for not spittin' was lame.  i just have one question: what was up with that dress persia was wearing at the golf course? she looked like the ghetto tooth fairy.

kenya85

[6]Jan 11, 2007
    I liked this show. My favorite is $hamrock, he can flow and I love that he's from ATL. I like Missfit too. Did anyone else think that Persia was Latino? I know she's White but she looked kinda Latin.

gokusatsuken

[7]Jan 12, 2007
    It's a pretty decent show except for John Brown a.k.a. King of the Burbs a.k.a. Retard of Rap.

GothamCat

[8]Jan 14, 2007
    • level: 2
    It's an ok show. I'd like it more if they had someone else other than that b*tch serch hosting. He can barely do crap with his own career so I don't care to hear his fake ass judging others.

Polka_Dot

[9]Jan 14, 2007
    • level: 12

Dasit should've attempted to write something. What he did was an instant call for elimination. 

My favorites so far are G-Child, 100 Proof, and $hamrock. 

John Brown's annoying. He needs to go soon.

Persia has a crazy sense of fashion, but she's cool. 

Misfit has slight potential so far.

BabyG1989

[10]Jan 16, 2007
    • level: 8
    Its a damn shame Misfit had to go. Now they need to get rid of John Brown aka King of the Idiots.

blabecky

[11]Jan 23, 2007
    • level: 8
    Honestly I thought the show was going to suck...  I honestly thought it was going to be a bunch of fools trying to immitate Eminem but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised..  I love the show..  I think it's one of the realest reality shows to date..  I will say that I thought Persia was going to be my favorite until she let John Brown get the best of her and she used the 'N word'...  Now I could less if she gets kicked off or not, I think she's a beeotch..

shamrocksgurl09

[12]Jan 30, 2007
    • level: 2
    omg i love this show with all of my heart!! lol but $H@MROCK is my FAVORITE!! he is just so good and quick when he spits!! and hes awesome!! and jon boy is awesome too!! i didnt like misfit she got on my nerves!! but i did like her hair tho!! lol ill give her that!! but i just didnt think t hat she could spit at all!! sorry misfit but newayz john brown is pretty kewl i guess and hes soo funny he makes the show funny!! lol G-Child was awesome and i thought that it was pretty kewl that she stood up for vanilla ice bc he was her idol!! i wish that she wouldnt have had to "step off" cuz she was kewl and i liked her for speakin her mind!! jus-rhyme is kewl and i thought it was kewl of him not to take that dance on the episode lastnight bc of his girlfriend!! 100 proof is sooo awesome and he can spit good too!! and i love his hair!! lol i didnt think that dasit was very good!! bcuz he diodnt try at all and he didnt need to stay bc he wasnt dedicated to his rhymes bc he didnt even try at eliminations!! this is my most FAVORITE show EVER!! and i never miss an episode!! EVER!! lol