Who is gonna win?

Who is gonna win?

Lingerdog23

[1]Feb 12, 2007
    • level: 5
    It's down to three right now, John Brown, Jus Rhyme, and $hamrock. Rhyme is cool, but I think he's the next to go. John Brown is annoying with his catch phrases, but he understands what he wants to do, and what his aims are and that is what he is pushing, and it doesn't hurt that he has been solid through all of the eliminations.. I think $hamrock has the best writing, he has come up with the hooks on both of the team songs. I think it'll be shamrock, but I'm pulling for JB.
    Edited on 02/13/2007 2:20pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Shysty127

[2]Feb 14, 2007
    • level: 7
    I'm officially over this show, its totally wack.  Persia is the best rapper on the show and she totally got the boot prematurely.  Everyone on this show hjas a swagger all there own, but the reality of it is, persia had that most creditablity and skill.  Plus every episode she brought the fire, I can't believe it.  I'm officially over this show.  ITS WACK

Dominicana327

[3]Feb 15, 2007

shamrock should win. jus rhyme isn't rigth for this hip hop game right now. you can't be screaming black power at the top of your lungs when your'e white. john is a (can't say the words i want to say on the boards). ghetto revial. halleugh holla back.(more words i can't say) i have no idea how he made it this far.at the beging of the show i thought he was annoying but nice with the rhymes but as the show progressed he turnred out to be WHACK!

i really hope shamrock wins. he just keeps getting better and better.

Lingerdog23

[4]Feb 15, 2007
    • level: 5
    Shysty127 wrote:
    I'm officially over this show, its totally wack.  Persia is the best rapper on the show and she totally got the boot prematurely.  Everyone on this show hjas a swagger all there own, but the reality of it is, persia had that most creditablity and skill.  Plus every episode she brought the fire, I can't believe it.  I'm officially over this show.  ITS WACK

I think Persia was the right one to go, three times she messed up not being able to remember her rhyme, and the other two times she got lucky that someone else screwed up worse.

bhattipimpin88

[5]Feb 15, 2007
    • level: 30
    JB should win, he's the best

delinquent2Duo

[6]Feb 18, 2007
    • level: 12
    Rooting for Shamrock to win. He's the best of the 3 and most authentic for hip hop. 

isthismyworld

[7]Feb 18, 2007
    I'm hoping Shamrock wins, he seems to be the only one to be there because he's into hip-hop, and not with a silly objective. JB can pull up nice rhymes but his flow somehow ruins it. Jus is just totally wack and I pretty much think he'll the next one to go.

It might be an interesting challenge between Shamrock and JB in case they both make it to the 'final'.

magic_man96

[8]Feb 19, 2007
    • level: 2
    $hamrock is awesome. He should win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VDIGI

[10]Feb 21, 2007
    • level: 3

Persia was deff the best of what was left..but she could never remember her lines. she had to go.

Shamrock is alright but too sterotypical of the white rapper. paul wall clone.

Jus Rhyme shouldnt even have gotten this far.

I'm not a fan...but I think I have to go with John Brown. I think hes a phoney, but he knows how to play the game.

BabyG1989

[11]Feb 22, 2007
    • level: 8
    I hope $hamrock wins. I'm from the south and I love southern hip-hop. $hamrock is the realist person on the show besides Persia anyway. I didn't like when he said he is not good at coming off the dome with rhymes. I mean how can a southern rapper not freestyle?

GOLDYLOCS

[12]Feb 23, 2007
    • level: 6
    this show is super Wack ... I love it... I crack up just wating G-child do her dance and Think she's doing something..And Browns to Fake..his rymes are ok writting skills he has ....He's Just a corn ball.. And when I saw The 2nd to the final the 2nd time they cute out Jus rymes List of rules he lives by ... Yes it was racist but it was real..Hug brown and black people more lol.

GOLDYLOCS

[13]Feb 23, 2007
    this show is super Wack ... I love it... I crack up just wating G-child do her dance and Think she's doing something..And Browns to Fake..his rymes are ok writting skills he has ....He's Just a corn ball.. And when I saw The 2nd to the final the 2nd time they cute out Jus rymes List of rules he lives by ... Yes it was racist but it was real..Hug brown and black people more lol.

GOLDYLOCS

[14]Feb 23, 2007
    She Froze yo I liked her and she had great free style skills but truly.....She choked on her own JB hate

GOLDYLOCS

[15]Feb 23, 2007

Shysty127

[16]Feb 25, 2007

I lost respect for this show 2 weeks ago, mind you its not the most respectable show to begin with.  PERSIA was the truth, she made the show worth it, and she spit fire.  If I was an A&R i would be looking to sign her right now.  Does anyone understand that most rappers don't memerize their flows anyway, I mean they have hype men for a reason.  She was bananas, she could rip up anyone.  I wish she had been on the espisode in the D, she would ate up that dude that had his time wasted by Jus Rhyme.  I mean his punch lines were a joke in themselves. 

Back to the topic though, out of shamrock and John Brown, based on pure skill its gonna be John Brown.  I just hope we don't end up having to deal with the Ghetto Revival crew coming out with an album. 

GOLDYLOCS

[17]Feb 26, 2007

shamrock should win. jus rhyme isn't rigth for this hip hop game right now. you can't be screaming black power at the top of your lungs when your'e white. john is a (can't say the words i want to say on the boards). ghetto revial. halleugh holla back.(more words i can't say) i have no idea how he made it this far.at the beging of the show i thought he was annoying but nice with the rhymes but as the show progressed he turnred out to be WHACK! i really hope shamrock wins. he just keeps getting better and better.

( ~ _ ^ ) I feel you Shams the man He has a great heart Now that cat don't freestye..So none of them should win... But being that someone has to..Sham.. Now as for our HUG BROWN AND BLACK PEOPLE MORE..He is Super WACK....But he never hit the ICE CHAMBER ...He's like a chic who can't sing he swears he can.. I can't wait till tonight... ALANTA I LOVE IT..lol   .  and JB can eat a

GOLDYLOCS

[18]Feb 26, 2007
    Shysty127 wrote:

I lost respect for this show 2 weeks ago, mind you its not the most respectable show to begin with.  PERSIA was the truth, she made the show worth it, and she spit fire.  If I was an A&R i would be looking to sign her right now.  Does anyone understand that most rappers don't memerize their flows anyway, I mean they have hype men for a reason.  She was bananas, she could rip up anyone.  I wish she had been on the espisode in the D, she would ate up that dude that had his time wasted by Jus Rhyme.  I mean his punch lines were a joke in themselves. 

Back to the topic though, out of shamrock and John Brown, based on pure skill its gonna be John Brown.  I just hope we don't end up having to deal with the Ghetto Revival crew coming out with an album. 

So not true a real hip hop artist goes off the head/ I could take the time write a hype ass ryme but I'm not a hip hop artist until my free stye skills are there. Now I'm from BK what do I know about Cats getting laughed or just played out cuase the had no Street skills ...The best artist ever never write down a ryme the went off the head ...  And Persia should have been in the final 3 but she choke on her own Hate for JB ...Who are considered the 2 top or even if you don't agree the top ten who never wrote there lyrics down proboly lost albums diong it. ONE LOVE 

GOLDYLOCS

[19]Feb 26, 2007
    Shysty127 wrote:

So not true a real hip hop artist goes off the head/ I could take the time write a hype ass ryme but I'm not a hip hop artist until my free stye skills are there. Now I'm from BK what do I know about Cats getting laughed or just played out cuase the had no Street skills ...The best artist ever never write down a ryme the went off the head ...  And Persia should have been in the final 3 but she choke on her own Hate for JB ...Who are considered the 2 top or even if you don't agree the top ten who never wrote there lyrics down proboly lost albums diong it. ONE LOVE