Could "No Boots, No Belt, No Brero" been even more than it was? [Ep. D

Do you think No Boots, No Belt, No Brero could have been longer?

Thunder113

[1]Sep 10, 2010
    • level: 5

Most, if not all, El Tigre fans have seen or at least knew about the last episode "No Boots, No Belt, No Brero". It was great in every aspect! The action scenes was one of the best in the series, the plot was epic and Frida and Manny even kissed! But I can't help but feel that despite all this the episode plot wasn't used to it's full potential. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but when an episode has the Rivera men lose their objects of power due to a lawsuit filed by the mayor, resulting in complete pandemonium from a total criminal crime spree, that has some serious potential for at least a half hour special like "The Good, The Bad, & The Tigre, if not a 1 hour movie. El Tigre is a cartoon that deserved to go out with a bang, and while it DID go out with pretty good bang, it wasn't as big of a bang as it could have been. I'm just curious on your thoughts. Forgive me if there's already a topic on this.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Trollwrangler

[2]Jun 16, 2012
    • level: 5

The episode was was well paced and moved along at a fair clip with lots of energy. I think it's a really strong episode and doesn't need to be changed. Not the best for a last episode, but it was so good I'm not disappointed it was the last one.

That typed though, I do think The Good, The Bad, and The Tigre would have been a much better finale. Or for that matter The Grave Escape would have been the best finale.

Nicktoons2

[3]Sep 10, 2012
    • level: 7

Why did they cancel it anyway. The first couple episodes of season 2 were good. The show didnt have low ratings. Was it budget problems?