Elemental Gelade Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2005)

Viro

timmer_1

[1]Jun 18, 2007
    • level: 9
    Does anyone else believe that Viro was crutial to the advancement of Cou and Rens relationship?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Angelic_Anime

[2]Jun 18, 2007
    • level: 26
    Definitely. I think when Viro was around Cou, it made Ren realize how she feels about him.

timmer_1

[3]Jun 18, 2007

Thank you it makes me feel good to see that someone else agrees with me. I was thinking and Viro was most likely the most important character of the series.

on a seperate relm though do you know when this level glitch will be fixed?

Angelic_Anime

[4]Jun 19, 2007

You're welcome. I do think Viro's important to the series. When she first appeared in the show, I thought she was just a minor character, but now, she's proved to be much more than that.

This morning, the level glitch seemed to be fixed, but right now, you're at Level 1. I guess it's affecting a few people still. I hope it gets fixed soon.

timmer_1

[5]Jun 19, 2007

i think thata different time and a different place Viro and Cou may have been able to build a relationship, a romantic one that is. And your right she did bring out Rens feelings for Cou but she also helped Cou bring his feelings out as well.

Just let me say that Viro was no pebble and never was, to con the phrase, she was a dimond in the rough.

Angelic_Anime

[6]Jun 21, 2007
    Yep. I think if Cou had met Viro before he met Ren, they probably would have been together.

timmer_1

[7]Jun 21, 2007

The relationship that Cou would have built with Viro would have been true but I dont think that it would have held the destiny or the depth that the relationship between Cou and Ren hold. I do believe that they would have been happy together and if Chaos Chior hadnt sent the assasin to kill both I think that Viro would have made and excelent addition to the team. Maybe even react with Sesca(sp). hey who knows? its possible. Especially since Sesca now understands the reason behind the girls tears on the day she was suposed to choose/be chosenby an Eldel Raid

On a side note, if and hopfully when they make the next set of episodes we will get to see Sesca and an Eldel Raid react and work together.