Elementary

Ancient History

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Oct 24, 2013 on CBS

• Very good.

This was an interesting storyline that tok us in some interesting directions. What I loved most about it was that there were so many different theories throughout that were eventually disproven, only to be replaces with a new theory and so forth. It was hard to predict and fun t o watch!

Perhaps not quite as great as last week, but it comes very, very lclose and I think the show is great! Terrific episode!

thank you CBS for offering us again a very interesting and original episode of Elementary. I liked the case but the best part for me was Joan's investigation for her friend's interest. I mean when we found out the guy was actually Sherlock I was so shocked. I can't wait to see what you have planned for us in the future.
  • Twists and Turns aplenty in this Epi

Another entertaining night on Elementary. The case of the week and Sherlock's indiscretion with Joan's bff and his discomfort ,when he was about to be exposed on this was some darn good writing. The case of the reformed assassin who wont forgive his own wife's past was pretty well written and acted too.

My best part was the end with Joan and Sherlock when she told him he might have put a bun in her promiscuous pals oven cracked me up!
  • Elementary.

So Watson's friend Jennifer has a one night stand with this guy called Tony and she says to Joan that basically the sex was amazing. So Joan starts looking for this guy called Tony to help out her friend and as it turns out Sherlock was the guy that had amazing sex with Jennifer, only because it was a year ago and Watson was in training and Sherlock was following her and according to Sherlock Jennifer was the aggressor. So at the end Sherlock confesses to Jennifer and Jennifer tells Joan that she now has closure which means she slept with Sherlock again (like who wouldn't, I would). This was more interesting to me than the actual case, but suffice it to say Lara Banin murdered two victims, one was an innocent. Fantastic Episode. Thumbs Up CBS.
  • Corpses Have Stories

This was more Holmes v. Watson than we've had in the past and it was surprisingly refreshing. I enjoyed the banter between them and how they clearly have their own way of dealing with issues, but also manage to work well with each other, which is what these characters are all about. The case(s) it(them)selves weren't all that compelling and gave us another week of runaround, but it's all that delicious character development that really matters, so I'd say a decent episode overall. Unfortunately, the computer bees didn't count as actual bees and I'm somewhat disappointed there.