An Elementary Community
Sunday 10:00 PM on CBS
Does anyone know if the producers of the show purposely put things out of place in the show? I realized that in more than one episode, when a scene is shown things are out of place.... For example Season 2 episode 9 about 21 minutes in, sherlock and watson argue that he should be nicer to the cops, the cup on the table keeps moving form left to right of watson's phone....
6 Comments
Comments (6)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
I think sometimes they do it on purpose, sometimes they don't.
I have got another interesting scene. the hug at the end of the season finale. Mycroft throws his right arm around his brother. Suddenly it's the left one and it keeps changing. Very strange.
Flag
i havent actually reached that far in the series, still on episode 12 season 2, but ill definately keep that in mind when i reach it...
Flag
I love the monologue at the beginning of episode 12. It's great language. Did a transcript. People asked me what book it came from.
Flag
the thing is, i find it either really cool or really annoyed depending on whether they do it on purpoe or not lol
Flag
I hadn't noticed. I probably just means that the Property Master isn't very good at his job.
Flag
if it wasn't on purpose, then the mistakes are actually REALLY BAD.... and reoccuring as well..
Flag
Follow this Show
Members