An Elementary Community
Thursday 10:00 PM on CBS (Returning October 30, 2014)
staff
the dome is pleased
Aug 02, 2014
News Briefs: America's Got Talent and Under the Dome Are the Summer's Most-Watched Shows
Plus: Arrow casts Felicity's mom, Doctor Who gets a live post-show, and John Stamos will sing a song (or three) for Galavant.
staff
cool cool cool
Jul 25, 2014
News Briefs: We Sorta Know When Community Will Return, and How It Will Air on Yahoo
Plus: Crossbones walks the plank, Orange Is the New Black loses a cast member, and Jon Snow knows tennis!
staff
look out, mystic Falls!
Jul 15, 2014
News Briefs: Eureka's Colin Ferguson Is Headed to The Vampire Diaries
Plus: NBC renews a summer trio, your first look at Daryl Dixon in The Walking Dead Season 5, and Ben Kingsley is en route to... Spike TV?
staff
plan your tv
Jun 24, 2014
CBS Announces Fall 2014 Premiere Dates for The Good Wife, Big Bang Theory, Stalker, POI , and More
Break out your day planners, because things are getting messy at CBS thanks to the addition of Thursday Night Football.
There are as many forms of love as there are moments in time
Jun 05, 2014
Human Connections - The Emotional Arc of Season 2

Human Connections
The Emotional Arc of „Elementary“- Season 2
A philosophical-psychological discourse

Human Connections

The Emotional Arc of "Elementary" Season 2

“We have spilled much ink you and I in our discussion of human connection and we are no closer to understanding than we were when the correspondence began.”

These are the opening words of the letter, Sherlock writes to Moriarty at the beginning of the episode “The Diabolical Kind” and I think at the end of Season 2 we are still practically at the same point.

Jane Austen once said:
“There are as many forms of love as there are moments in time”

But what is love anyway?
I’m not sure if it is possible to answer this question at all, but I have got the impression that the writers of “Elementary” tried to express their points of view as best as they could over the 24 episodes ...Read more
Story
May 25, 2014
Things out of place??
Does anyone know if the producers of the show purposely put things out of place in the show? I realized that in more than one episode, when a scene is shown things are out of place.... For example Season 2 episode 9 about 21 minutes in, sherlock and watson argue that he should be nicer to the cops, the cup on the table keeps moving form left to right of watson's phone....
staff
change is not good
May 16, 2014
Elementary Season 2 Finale Review: Moving On, Moving Out
"The Grand Experiement" seemed intent on rattling Elementary's status quo as Sherlock and Joan worked to clear Mycroft of murder charges.
staff
are you ready for some football?
May 14, 2014
CBS's 2014-2015 Schedule: The Big Bang Theory, CSI, NCIS: LA, and The Amazing Race Are All on the Move
Plus: Two and a Half Men, The Millers, and new comedy The McCarthys won't debut until after football season.
staff
limb thief!
May 09, 2014
Elementary "Art in the Blood" Review: For Your Own Good
While Joan dealt with the fallout of last week's episode, Sherlock went on the hunt for the murderer of an ex-MI-6 analyst.
staff
congrats!
May 04, 2014
Orange Is the New Black, Elementary Win GLAAD Awards
The GLAAD Awards honor various forms of media for their portrayal of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) people.
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 2 Season 3
The Five Orange Pipz
Airs
Episode 1 Season 3
Enough Nemesis to Go Around
Airs
Episode 24 Season 2
The Grand Experiment
Aired
Episode 23 Season 2
Art in the Blood
Aired
Episode 22 Season 2
Paint It Black
Aired
Sherlock Holmes
Dr. Joan Watson
Detective Marcus Bell
Captain Tobias Gregson
Mycroft Holmes
Elementary is a CBS television series based on Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes detective stories with contemporary twists. It stars Jonny Lee Miller as Holmes and Lucy Liu as Watson.