Elementary

Dirty Laundry

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Jan 03, 2013 on CBS

• Elementary.

Brilliant episode, very interesting case & Sherlock & Watson also solved the case together, but at the end Watson said she has started working with another client as of next week. That cant be true, there's no Elementary without Watson, i'm sure Sherlock will fix it that she stays. Really getting into this show, Thumbs Up. "Sherlock To Watson" "Tell Me Have You Ever Been Whore Fishing"
  • A Good Watch

This was quite an engaging episode. It felt a bit forced when Carly confessed to believing she'd killed her mother, but it went along smoothly enough and allowed the show to push their "Watson solves everything" agenda. It wasn't a cut-and-dry case, but it was straight-forward enough that it wasn't confusing. There was a decent amount of screen-time for each of the big players involved and just overall was a good watch.

The split between Holmes and Watson is inevitable next week; the moment of truth has come. If they nail bringing in Moriarty, Elementary might just be worthy of housing the character of Sherlock Holmes.
  • Dirty Laundry

Dirty Laundry what's another awesome episode of Elementary. I really enjoyed watching because the episode started off with a terrible find any hotels laundry facility which leads Sherlock and Joan to an interesting and very intriguing case. There was some good character development as Joan prepares Sherlock for her departure. It was crazy the true nature of what was really going on. I liked how everything played out and I certainly look forward to watching what happens next!!!!!!!!!
  • Great!

This was a superb episode of Elementary with a deep storylien with a lot of different and unexpected layers. The plot was great and the sleeper agents were great! It all gelled together superbly!

Interesting developemnts with Joan and Sherlock at the end there. I wonder what the future holds! I look forward to the next one!
  • The Americans.

4.5
    Yeah, so this episode was basically a rip off from The Americans, but executed in a less plausible way and with an annoyingly weak tie up (no, sherlocks final proof did actually not prove anything).

While it could be considered a homage to the other show, it just reminded me what separates a superb show from something just barely average.
  • Gray Filler

3.5
    24 hours after watching the episode I recall the opening murder reveal and the end twist, everything else was gray filler. A typical mid season episode where the writers have a start and end in mind and need to pad it out and find their main characters can't even be used for development padding.