Elementary Forums

Thursday 10:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

Discussion for episode #102 "While you were sleeping"

mattgus

[1]Oct 4, 2012
    • level: 14

i am mezmoerised by JLM's sherlock. his affect as i stated last week the pressure of speech. he seems irritated with being awake;it's just totedious...but he is kinda loveable,well that may be going to far at this stage. lol...i loved threatening the witness PI and giving him a recomendation for treatment at the same time...well the case could be figured out at the aa mtg,with the doc story,but often people don't pay enough attention. mostly nothing in a scene iswithoutpurpose. maybe i enjot this as much as i do becausei was a Monk fan. the enotionally crippled genius,solving clever crimes is always fun...when one just right with the right people.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

haldrey

[2]Oct 6, 2012
    • level: 22
    The first episode was a sleeper but in this one the show began to gain momentum. Any police/mystery show where the cases are solved by means of observation and deduction is interesting, like reading (a forgotten art) a good book, so I am going to give it a good try.

mysteriousopal

[3]Oct 7, 2012
    • level: 29
    So far the show has surprised me, I hope they keep up the good work and don't make it a complete procedural. I like shows where you have to pay attention too and the crime / mystery solving through observation and deduction has a lot of potential here.