Elementary

Heroine

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM May 16, 2013 on CBS

• Moles

Some have commented about the possibility that Moriarty may be coming back because there may be two identical girls--One with the birth mark and one without. However, this doesn't seem possible to me (writers can do amazing things with their pens and typewriters) because the significance of the mole was what tipped of Holmes. I missed the clue the first time but after watching again, the significance of that mole was monumental.

The reason is, Illene was presumably dead. When she showed up alive, the presumption was that she was kidnapped. No kidnapped victim would be treated so nicely by a kidnapper to be taken to the doctor for treatment of a mole. That would have given her a chance to escape. So she had to be in on the whole plan.

I really like the alternate story line of Holmes in America, but I cannot get used to someone buttoning their shirts all the way up to their neck. All in all, a very enjoyable series. Like all others, when the writers fail to make the story line catchy, it will go the way of every other series. I just hope we can ride it out for a while before that happens.