Elementary

Lesser Evils

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Nov 01, 2012 on CBS

• Failed Sapphic daliance? Fingers crossed for the last one!

Another fine episode beginning with Sherlock apparently strangling someone, that turned out to already be dead?

Two killers for the price of one, this week, with one using the other to cover up HIS crime.

This episode concentrated more on Watson's back story, showing her "Doctor" side still strong and working well. Most important was the Holmes/Watson interaction pushing her to self belief and eventual correct decision to confront her past and save the girl.

I certainly didn't see the janitor as one of the killers but then, as I haven't watched Suits, Breaking Bad or Damages as postulated by a previous reviewer, his name meant absolutely nothing to me, so as far as I'm concerned, the casting was just fine.

For me, this episode was all about the building trust between Holmes and Watson and the inevitable continuation of them working together as a team. I still look forward to how this is resolved.

Given Holmes comment, Re Watson and her friend about the Sapphic daliance, the writers continue to indicate Holme's interest in the fairer sex, it's fairly evident there might be some UST between the pair to come.