The Diabolical Kind

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Jan 02, 2014 on CBS

• Interesting!

Great episode - I missed the last couple, but I am back and this was a great episode to treturn to. The storyline was really good, we got some more Moriarty and all the repercussions of that. Very well done.

The episode was also rather unpredictable - the case turned every which way and by the end, I was really impressed.

Definitely looking forward to the next one! Great episode!
  • wheres the baby?

in all the excitement of the big finish the daughter of moriarty is told to hide and not come out no matter what happens by Devon. Nowhere on screen did anyone find her and she didn`t appear later with the police either so where did she go or is the body to be found in a later episode.
  • You're Looking a Bit Evil

"You hid them in a This episode was exquisite. It felt as though it took a page out of Person of Interest's book, and it was a beautiful, beautiful work of art. That we had Moriadler back, that we saw the bees again, that we had a higher emphasis on Sherlock and the reminder of how much he dumbs himself down for the rest of everyone were incredible on their own, but that dynamic he and Moriadler have, that scene in the hallway at the end - that is why I watch this show. Brilliant.
  • After a young girl is kidnapped Holmes is forced to turn to his mortal enemy for help in bringing the girl home.

"Elementary" just keeps getting better. The series started 2014 on a terrific note. One of the best episodes of the series to date. Natalie Dormer is excellent as Moriarity. A perfect choice to play the part. She is Holmes' equal on almost every level. Despite being enemies the two play well off one another. Moriarity also plays well off of Watson. Dormer and Liu have very good chemistry as well. This episode's very well written script help hold my interest. It took some clever as well as plausible twists and turns on the way to its conclusion. What more is there to say. I look forward to seeing Moriarity again soon.
  • a superior episode

I really liked this one. The plot kept you guessing, and the connection between Sherlock and Moriarty is fascinating. Their scene at the end contains a remarkable revelation of how Sherlock views himself in the world. One of the best episodes.
  • review

A nice episode with Moriarty playing with Sherlock's feeling. The case interesting especially learning that the kidnapped girl was Moriarty's daughter.
  • too far fetched

as a Sherlock Holmes fan American version sucks you guys take way too many liberties