Elementary

The Man With the Twisted Lip

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Apr 24, 2014 on CBS

• Mycroft returns to New York with his sights clearly set on Watson. This causes a serious rift between Sherlock and the good (former) doctor.

"The Man With the Twisted Lip" is the best episode that features Sherlock's brother Mycroft. In fact I believe that the storyline that concerns Mycroft's attempts to hook up with Watson is more potent than the storyline concerning the murder investigation. In fact I think the murder investigation is a liability here. We all know how drones are becoming more and more prevalent in life, but I did not buy this whole mini-drones that look like mosquitoes thing for a second. Yes, I know anything is possible, but as the old saying goes I will believe that when I see it. Johnny Lee Miller's scenes with Rhys Ifans are fantastic. What I also liked was Sherlock admitting to Watson that he overstepped his limits. It can also be said that this episode made Sherlock realize how important Watson is to him. He has always spoken highly of her, but he did not truly see the light until now (at least I think). I am certainly interested in where the story goes next. I hope you are too!
AFNPAC