Elementary

The Many Mouths of Aaron Colville

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Apr 03, 2014 on CBS

• Very smart!

I thought this was a really clever case - the multiple identical dentures are a very interesting concept and it was really interesting seeing them cross people off the list. It was a smart concept.

I like the Frozen purple prom dress thingy too - that was just hilarious! I really loved it! Would certainly love to see that taking place too. :P

I really liked the episode - very enjoyahbe and I can't wait for the next one!
  • Watson should be further developed as a character.

Almost two complete seasons and she's still just a property of Holmes and the show, mildly interesting at best, very transparent and bland at worst. Her medical experience (and her implied throughout the show expertise) has to complement her developing detective skills and in order to her to develop as a different, 'younger' version of Sherlock. It's not necessary for her to help Holmes like he's not good enough but she really needs to be more active either by solving sub-cases on her own or really realizing her role of the bouncing ball that Holmes needs. I still don't see the latter happening or it's minimized by Holmes' one-step-ahead thinking.

The show is different, so it has to be bold and be different and expand on that. If it wasn't for the actors and the overall tone of the show I would have stopped watching it long time ago. I don't know how I've managed to stick with it so far... the Liu and Miller chemistry/dynamic with a pinch of the Gregson and Bell characters, I guess.
  • Where's Andrew?

I listened and heard Aaron Colville, not Andrew in this episode.
  • Mommy Dearest

This felt like a rather simplistic case for this late in the season, though it was nice to see Joan go back to her surgery roots for a bit. We haven't had much development in her since she decided to stick with Sherlock, so having that questioning from her past was a step in the right direction. Sherlock was pleasantly quirky this week and it was a delight to have a double appearance of Clyde after such a dry spell. I really do love all the pets they accumulate. An okay episode, but not one of the best by far.
  • review

A pretty okay episode, even if the plot was a little average, we got to see a deeper development of Joan Watson and how her years as a doctor is still dictating her life many years later. I want to see Jonny Lee Miller singing "Frozen" in this purple prom dress.
  • OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a scene in which Sherlock Holmes says he is going to get information from people on the internet by dressing up in a purple prom dress and singing songs from Frozen. It is followed by a scene where he says he collected a ton of information because their reviews of his performance suggested it was better than the original. And this show doesn't get reviewed on a weekly basis by a staff member, they just jump in when it is a slow week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absconded