Elementary

The Red Team

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Jan 31, 2013 on CBS

• Nine egg omelette, anyone?

ACtually it looked like he was making scambled eggs but the title wouldn't have scanned so well!

Definitely my favourite method of cooking eggs.

Anyway, Sherlock is bored and looking for something to do and obviously, conspiracy theories fit the bill.

I was kinda surprised that Bell immediately thought the first murder was Auto Erotic Asphyxiation given how the victim was suspended with no obvious "escape" means but I suppose it kept up the whole "banished as a consultant" thing.

While I sympathised with Holmes belief that he is the "smartest guy in the room" at any given time, I've always thought the "smartest guy in the room" would know just how much of a pain in the ass he was as well and moderate his behaviour to suit.

I thought this was a decent, if fairly staid episode but like veryone else, I thought the running gag about eating Clyde was brilliant.

As was the Captain "gut punching" Holmes at the end. Well deserved and excellent payback!

. to Azzuritus below, thinking about killing someone ISN'T a crime. If it was, the prisons would be full to overflowing. Attempted murder IS a crime but involves ACTUALLY TRYING to do the deed.