Elementary

Season 2 Episode 10

Tremors

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Dec 05, 2013 on CBS

Who was the Episode MVP ?

Episode Discussion (6)
Nice to see Elizabeth Marvel get some solid screen time. A much-underrated actress in my opinion (and just as well-cast here as she was as Alicia Corwin during Season One of Person Of Interest).
Bell didn't have to put himself in the bullet's path, the outcome is more his own fault and Dylan's than it is Holmes's. I hope a future episode will clear things up between them and that it doesn't take too long to get to that.
This seemed like a follow on from sherlocks I am who I am speech in the last episode. Sherlock has to deal with fallout from his actions.
But if it was one of those cheap learning experience episodes where the hero learns a lesson and changes his ways I will be mightly pissed off. I liked the whole comfortable with who I am speech and thought it was great to have a character who's not after moral improvement.
And everytime I think, that that show finally is getting the hang of it, it pulls an episode like this. Feeling like in a rollercoaster. Up and down in such a speed.
BTW..I did enjoy the ep by and large..I do think that to have such a great script and end it with the reason Holmes is in treouble is for something he could not have been responsible for left me flat..of course he feels bad..but to make him feel guilty over a criminals behavior is just stupid. We have too much of it happening in today's society..and the ,police would never to this! Go back to London sherlock. Who gives two hoots where the show comes from...that is how dumb the script became. and the boss asking the detective what he shshould do. Good god!..so cheap!..just horrible. And out detective who has been a lout all long gets to act out some more...àjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Every procedural I have watched do these tedious EPs where the "hero" as it said,is in trouble by doing what he/she always does every week to make the shown what it is..TEDIOUS!!! We know how it will turn out,we know that it is a waste and a bore of an ep because it is stupid!
Ementary did it better than others because they have JLM playing Holmes and the two kick a**. But so many others were so hard to watch. Why do they do these insulting EPs? They take the hero put him on trial! Why is that entertaining. Again elementary did it so it was watchable. Sherlockmgot to be obstreperous and witty. But we did have to endure all the insults. They all know they need him.
Monday