Elementary

You Do It To Yourself

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Dec 06, 2012 on CBS

• Best frigging Epi so far!!!

Always well written and well acted this show just UPPED the game!

Wow the murder mystery in itself was mind blowing BUT anyone notcie how the actors just seemed to live the part!

The Captain, Detective Bell bring in the real world black and white bare knuckle investigative angle while Sherlock does his outer-worldly sleuthing . Watson and Sherlock interaction angle is so awesomely developed that I would just hate to see sex or a 'relationship' destroy it. Their development is just been brilliantly crafted so far. You can see Sherlock gradually beginning to trust and value her (by the way the shower scene just totally cracked me up) the fact that he finally accepted her tea and actually (well sort of) agreed it helped make him better was a great step.

The last scene is the mark of great tv writing ,beautifully acted by 2 awesome professionals!

If you ask me I seriously cant wait to see what they come up with for the Post-Super Bowl show.

PS: and yeah seriously Microsoft I saw your over priced tablet , and while it looks good(great actually)_ Android is the way of the future. nuff said.
Absconded