Eleventh Hour Forums

CBS (ended 2009)

anymore eleventh hour?

alibrandon

[1]May 9, 2009
    • level: 1
    i have been watching the first series recently and really enjoyed it are they going to make anymore in the future ??
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

alibrandon

[2]May 9, 2009
    • level: 1
    does anyone know what other series the writer of csi/eleventh hour has made as i am really enjoying his programmes.

luvinx

[3]May 9, 2009
    • level: 20

alibrandon wrote:
    i have been watching the first series recently and really enjoyed it are they going to make anymore in the future ??

Hi! Do you mean the British version or the first season of the American version? The American version's season is over; it only had 18 episodes and we are currently waiting to see if CBS picks it up for its second season. As a matter of fact, please check out the Eleventh Hour Renewal thread and come help us to make that happen. We need every fan to do their part to make CBS see that we want the show back.

luvinx

[4]May 9, 2009
    • level: 20

alibrandon wrote:
    does anyone know what other series the writer of csi/eleventh hour has made as i am really enjoying his programmes.

The creator of Eleventh Hour is Stephen Gallagher, and I am not sure that he has any other TV series going at the moment. The executive producer, Jerry Bruckheimer, of both EH and CSI, has about a million things going on. Besides all three CSI's and EH, he has Without a Trace and Cold Case on CBS as well. He has 2 programs coming out this summer for TNT, I believe. And another new medical series coming this Fall. Check out his website for specifics.

angelandspike

[5]May 9, 2009
    • level: 66
    Hi. Would you please post general questions about the show in the Official Q&A thread? Thanks.