Eleventh Hour Forums

CBS (ended 2009)

Chemistry between Hood and Rachel

OnePerCentClub

[21]Feb 18, 2009
    • level: 35
    luvinx, if we had too much about them together it wouldn't be appropriate. Like you said, the show is in its infancy and their relationship is too. I love when a relationship between a man and a woman is based in respect no matter which way it takes. And they respect each other. And who knows, I think that they might even end up admiring each other, something else I like in a relationship.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

luvinx

[22]Feb 18, 2009
    • level: 20

OnePerCentClub wrote:
    luvinx wrote:
    Me neither. I was looking at the combos of their names and they are just creepy....Houng or Yood? RJR works for me. I feel the same way about the end conversations, although I did sort-of miss one at the end of the latest. But ITA about the subtlety....that is a MUST! Even when relationships were formed in later seasons of other shows I have watched I wanted that; nevertheless for a show in its infancy.
    Houng or Yood? It is creepy. I don't know, maybe RaHood? Let's see if we get a moment in this week's episode. I can't wait.

Yea, I guess the name will have to evolve after the 'relationship' does.

I can't wait either.

luvinx

[23]Feb 18, 2009

OnePerCentClub wrote:
    luvinx, if we had too much about them together it wouldn't be appropriate. Like you said, the show is in its infancy and their relationship is too. I love when a relationship between a man and a woman is based in respect no matter which way it takes. And they respect each other. And who knows, I think that they might even end up admiring each other, something else I like in a relationship.

I agree. Respect is a must, and admiration would be a big plus. I will count on you to keep me grounded and patient. By the way, what should I call you? One, OPCC?

OnePerCentClub

[24]Feb 18, 2009
    luvinx wrote:

OnePerCentClub wrote:

I agree. Respect is a must, and admiration would be a big plus. I will count on you to keep me grounded and patient. By the way, what should I call you? One, OPCC?

Of course you can count on me And you can call me One And I count on you to keep discussing this great show

luvinx

[25]Feb 19, 2009
    OnePerCentClub wrote:
    luvinx wrote:

OnePerCentClub wrote:

Of course you can count on me And you can call me One And I count on you to keep discussing this great show

You got it! And thanks. Can't wait for tonight!!

OnePerCentClub

[26]Feb 21, 2009
    In this week's episode, even Lee couldn't help notice Hood and Rachel's chemistry. His reaction to their interaction was funny, but he was very surprised. We didn't have one of those conversations that I like but it was nice to see how Rachel noticed Hood's concern for the mother and her baby.
    Any thoughts?

luvinx

[27]Feb 21, 2009

OnePerCentClub wrote:
    In this week's episode, even Lee couldn't help notice Hood and Rachel's chemistry. His reaction to their interaction was funny, but he was very surprised. We didn't have one of those conversations that I like but it was nice to see how Rachel noticed Hood's concern for the mother and her baby. Any thoughts?

Hey, yea, sorry to be late to the game. I would have to say that overall, I like the 3 of them together. Felix seems to 'fit' in with them without taking away from the special chemistry between just Hood and Rachel, which is kinda neat. I wasn't sure how that was gonna work. And I found that I didn't mind how it ended, even though I usually look forward to their end scene together. Felix was sweet and cute, and, like you said, was almost like one of us recognizing the bond already built up between them. I am looking forward to this dynamic.

OnePerCentClub

[28]Feb 23, 2009
    Hey luvinx, we'll see what happens in the next episode. I just hope we have another Hood-Rachel moment

luvinx

[29]Feb 24, 2009

OnePerCentClub wrote:
    Hey luvinx, we'll see what happens in the next episode. I just hope we have another Hood-Rachel moment

Hey One! We sure will; I am really looking forward to this one, even more than normal because the story looks so interesting! (I was a Storm Chaser in my younger days, in another life.) And, because, as you said, gotta get my Hood-Rachel 'fix'.

OnePerCentClub

[30]Feb 26, 2009
    luvinx wrote:

OnePerCentClub wrote:

Hey One! We sure will; I am really looking forward to this one, even more than normal because the story looks so interesting! (I was a Storm Chaser in my younger days, in another life.) And, because, as you said, gotta get my Hood-Rachel 'fix'.

Hey Luvinx, so storm chaser as in tornado chaser? I love forces of nature
    So, tonight's the night. And I forgot to mention the little talk Hood and Rachel had in last week's episode about Hood's aversion for fish. It was nice to hear Hood say something about hismelf.

luvinx

[31]Feb 26, 2009
    OnePerCentClub wrote:
    luvinx wrote:

OnePerCentClub wrote:

Hey Luvinx, so storm chaser as in tornado chaser? I love forces of nature So, tonight's the night. And I forgot to mention the little talk Hood and Rachel had in last week's episode about Hood's aversion for fish. It was nice to hear Hood say something about hismelf.

Yup, you got it. I chased for 3 years (seasons) and saw several tornadoes. Scary....but awesome. Luckily, since we were always out in 'the boonies', nothing was destroyed and no one was seriously hurt.

Sorry, back on topic....I also liked that tidbit that Hood shared myself, and with the goofy Three Stooges reference.... Can't wait for tonight!!

OnePerCentClub

[32]Mar 1, 2009
    luvinx wrote:
    Yup, you got it. I chased for 3 years (seasons) and saw several tornadoes. Scary....but awesome. Luckily, since we were always out in 'the boonies', nothing was destroyed and no one was seriously hurt. Sorry, back on topic....I also liked that tidbit that Hood shared myself, and with the goofy Three Stooges reference.... Can't wait for tonight!
    Well, I bet that must've been quite an experience. The best thing I've seen down here is rainbows. I love rainbows. Physics is fascinating. So, Electro gave us good moments. The conversation in the car was very nice. I love those! Both of their stories were very nice. I also liked when Hood is explaining nanofilms to Rachel and she goes huh and he immediately tells her what it is about. I hope we get to see more next week. But so far, so good.

luvinx

[33]Mar 2, 2009

OnePerCentClub wrote:
    luvinx wrote:
    Yup, you got it. I chased for 3 years (seasons) and saw several tornadoes. Scary....but awesome. Luckily, since we were always out in 'the boonies', nothing was destroyed and no one was seriously hurt. Sorry, back on topic....I also liked that tidbit that Hood shared myself, and with the goofy Three Stooges reference.... Can't wait for tonight!
    Well, I bet that must've been quite an experience. The best thing I've seen down here is rainbows. I love rainbows. Physics is fascinating. So, Electro gave us good moments. The conversation in the car was very nice. I love those! Both of their stories were very nice. I also liked when Hood is explaining nanofilms to Rachel and she goes huh and he immediately tells her what it is about. I hope we get to see more next week. But so far, so good.

It sure was! But I also like rainbows, too....especially now that I am a Mom. No more tornadoes for me.

The car conversation was nice. Those are the things that we need once or twice an ep to get to know them....and for them to get to know each other. Just a few minutes here and there makes all the difference. I love to watch the respect and trust they have for one another....it is very evident. And, as you have said before, I love that Hood is never 'irritated' in the slightest when explaining things to Rachel, nor does he shortchange her and give a quick answer. They both are very different, yet have an immense 'tolerance' of each other I love.

OnePerCentClub

[34]Mar 3, 2009
    luvinx wrote:
    It sure was! But I also like rainbows, too....especially now that I am a Mom. No more tornadoes for me. The car conversation was nice. Those are the things that we need once or twice an ep to get to know them....and for them to get to know each other. Just a few minutes here and there makes all the difference. I love to watch the respect and trust they have for one another....it is very evident. And, as you have said before, I love that Hood is never 'irritated' in the slightest when explaining things to Rachel, nor does he shortchange her and give a quick answer. They both are very different, yet have an immense 'tolerance' of each other I love.
    You're a Mom! No wonder there are no more tornadoes for you The tolerance you talk about is very important. I think that Hood is very patient (He must've been a great husband) and Rachel is the kind of woman who's always in a rush and needs (well, demands) an answer right away. Obviously I think, since she's an FBI agent. Oh, the respect. You used my favorite words in a relationship. Tolerance and respect. Communication is also one of my favorites. So how about Hood's little joke to Rachel? I loved it! If we could have one of those moments in every episode it would be great.

luvinx

[35]Mar 4, 2009

OnePerCentClub wrote:
    You're a Mom! No wonder there are no more tornadoes for you The tolerance you talk about is very important. I think that Hood is very patient (He must've been a great husband) and Rachel is the kind of woman who's always in a rush and needs (well, demands) an answer right away. Obviously I think, since she's an FBI agent. Oh, the respect. You used my favorite words in a relationship. Tolerance and respect. Communication is also one of my favorites. So how about Hood's little joke to Rachel? I loved it! If we could have one of those moments in every episode it would be great.

I sure am! I have a little rambunctious boy. Now, tornadoes are too tame for me.

Tolerance, honesty, respect, and communication....the cornerstones of any good relationship. It is neat to see that these 2 already have them all. And the joke at the end....that was so cute. Hood being playful with Rachel is just adorable. I agree, I could do with one of those moments every week!!

OnePerCentClub

[36]Mar 4, 2009
    luvinx wrote:
    I sure am! I have a little rambunctious boy. Now, tornadoes are too tame for me. Tolerance, honesty, respect, and communication....the cornerstones of any good relationship. It is neat to see that these 2 already have them all. And the joke at the end....that was so cute. Hood being playful with Rachel is just adorable. I agree, I could do with one of those moments every week!!
    Well, now I guess you have your own beautiful little tornado! Btw, I'm watching a storm chasers show on the DC and reminded me of you Is it me or do we basically own this thread? Not that I mind of course Yes, I like playful Hood but I love worried-about-Rachel Hood. Can't wait for tomorrow!

OnePerCentClub

[37]Mar 14, 2009
    Okay, I think it's time to talk about our favorite duo's chemistry again.
    Luvinx, I agree with you. I was also expecting to see Hood join Rachel in the end scene and walk away together or have one of those little conversations. But well, I guess it was enough for me when she mentioned that she knows for a fact that chemistry exists. I thought it was on purpose too. I had to replay the scene several times because I wasn't sure

I would've liked to see that too. Rachel turning around, seeing Hood and have him wave at her or something. Just as simple as that.

luvinx

[38]Mar 14, 2009

OnePerCentClub wrote:
    Okay, I think it's time to talk about our favorite duo's chemistry again. Luvinx, I agree with you. I was also expecting to see Hood join Rachel in the end scene and walk away together or have one of those little conversations. But well, I guess it was enough for me when she mentioned that she knows for a fact that chemistry exists. I thought it was on purpose too. I had to replay the scene several times because I wasn't sure I would've liked to see that too. Rachel turning around, seeing Hood and have him wave at her or something. Just as simple as that.

Yes, it is definitely the subtle stuff that works for me too. I think a wave would have been perfect. And, if I remember correctly, didn't Hood say to Felix something like "let's go get Rachel" or whatever....so they were indeed on their way to see her. I remember even thinking that that was cute.

I did re-watch "Subway", and it was just so full of chemistry there is too much to mention at one time. And I think I actually missed some of it the first time since it was so action-packed, I was caught up in the story. But the second time around, I kinda focussed more on just the 2 of them. I have to say, I loved Hood teasing her with the whole SLUDGE thing. And the end, when she compliments Felix and he agrees, and then says "Where were you?"....so funny. I really love these 2 and I am really really hoping that we get to see them next year. They are a treat to watch, and I think the stories will be better, too.

Edited on 03/14/2009 1:08pm

OnePerCentClub

[39]Mar 17, 2009
    luvinx wrote:
    Yes, it is definitely the subtle stuff that works for me too. I think a wave would have been perfect. And, if I remember correctly, didn't Hood say to Felix something like "let's go get Rachel" or whatever....so they were indeed on their way to see her. I remember even thinking that that was cute. I did re-watch "Subway", and it was just so full of chemistry there is too much to mention at one time. And I think I actually missed some of it the first time since it was so action-packed, I was caught up in the story. But the second time around, I kinda focussed more on just the 2 of them. I have to say, I loved Hood teasing her with the whole SLUDGE thing. And the end, when she compliments Felix and he agrees, and then says "Where were you?"....so funny. I really love these 2 and I am really really hoping that we get to see them next year. They are a treat to watch, and I think the stories will be better, too.

Yes, I re-watched the episode and they were on their way to see her. Too bad they didn't see each other at the end.
    Subway was great. Yes, I loved the way Hood teased her. When he told her he could read her lips and the Capt. asks him if he can lip read, I thought he was going to say yes, but when he indicated he could, I just laughed. I never expected him to say that. Oh, the "where were you?" was great! I was seeing "Agro" last night, when they go to the vineyard and are almost caught stealing some grapes. Then Rachel tries to save them by saying that it's their first trip together or something and want the man to take their picture. And she sort of hugs Hood. It was really cute.

VaveAma92

[40]Apr 2, 2009
    • level: 15
    Hello people. I've been watching 11th Hours since the beginning on and off and it would not be as awesome as it is if it weren't for Hood and Rachel. I love their bantering and chemistry. But I have not seen H2o and I am dying to see it! If anyone has a video, at least where Hood is going crazy, and Rachel has to break through to him, could you let me know? I had a ton of homework that night and couldn't watch it. If you could tell me, that would be wonderful! Luv much! Bye.