Eleventh Hour Forums

CBS (ended 2009)

Eleventh Hour Renewal Campaign

luvinx

[1]Apr 15, 2009
    • level: 20

Hi all EH fans! I created a new thread for this since there is now a home site/forum for the campaign. Check out the link, and then keep checking back to see what we are up to. There are a lot of plans in the works, including some charity plans that I am really excited about. Take a peek, and then come join!

http://www.cbs.com/forum/posts/list/46315.page

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

OnePerCentClub

[2]Apr 15, 2009
    • level: 35

Eh fans we're looking forward to see you there! For now, that's the official place to meet.

Please join us there and support this great campaign. And invite all those friends who watch the show and of course, those who don't. Any ideas will be welcome.

I made the link clickable

luvinx

[3]Apr 15, 2009
    OnePerCentClub wrote:

Eh fans we're looking forward to see you there! For now, that's the official place to meet.

Please join us there and support this great campaign. And invite all those friends who watch the show and of course, those who don't. Any ideas will be welcome.

I made the link clickable

Thanks so much, Lu! I just can't get my link icon to work to save my life. You're the best, as always!

OnePerCentClub

[4]Apr 15, 2009

luvinx wrote:
    Thanks so much, Lu! I just can't get my link icon to work to save my life. You're the best, as always!

It happened to me several times a few days ago but for some reason it works now.

Don't have to thank, that's what friends are for!!!

marymc21

[5]Apr 15, 2009
    • level: 6
    They're not cancelling it, are they?!

luvinx

[6]Apr 15, 2009

marymc21 wrote:
    They're not cancelling it, are they?!

Hi mary! We are not entirely sure, which is why we started the campaign. We just want to let CBS know that we love it and it would be a big mistake should they decide to cancel rather than renew. There are some good signs on the internet, but there are also some bad signs. It is just so up in the air.

Please check out the campaign at the link up above and help us out. It is really easy...and it has really been a lot of fun! Let's all work together to make sure it comes back!!

amaryllis88

[7]Apr 16, 2009
    Thanks for the message luvinx! From all the ratings I've heard it's been in the top 10 of shows for the week, so I would be surprised if CBS canceled this show, that's really good for a show to be in the top 10 (according to my Entertainment Weekly magazine). These kinds of shows seem to work for CBS, so I'm hoping they keep it!

luvinx

[8]Apr 16, 2009

amaryllis88 wrote:
    Thanks for the message luvinx! From all the ratings I've heard it's been in the top 10 of shows for the week, so I would be surprised if CBS canceled this show, that's really good for a show to be in the top 10 (according to my Entertainment Weekly magazine). These kinds of shows seem to work for CBS, so I'm hoping they keep it!

No problem! That was a quick response. If you have the means and the time, please send CBS a watch and go to the site as often as you can to give them the feedback. A little goes a long way. And I have personally talked with dozens of people who are doing this. It is really amazing!!

Thanks again for coming here!

haldrey

[9]Apr 17, 2009
    • level: 22
    My old watches are on their way to CBS, but not that I want to sound negative but based on the response to this forum I have my serious doubts. In order for a network executive to change its mind a massive outcry is needed, such as it was for Jericho, and then only some crumbs were thrown at us. I have heard that CBS is in between The Mentalist and Eleventh Hour and that the first one is ahead.

I wish they make the right decision and keep both. Meanwhile I am contributing my two bits.

OnePerCentClub

[10]Apr 17, 2009
    Thank you haldrey for supporting this campaign. I really appreciate it!!!

The thing with Jericho was that it got cancelled and it had very bad ratings. EH doesn't. And the word out is that CBS is thinking of cancelling WaT or CC because they need to cut costs and those shows are expensive to produce, which is not the case of EH. However, The Mentalist might have a similar fate in a few years, since it's an enssemble show. And The Mentalist is way too boring...

Let's stay positive about this.

Thank you again.

OnePerCentClub

[11]Apr 17, 2009
    This might be off topic but the EH show score here at tv.com went from 7.9 to 8.0 and that is just great!
    Thanks to all who voted

luvinx

[12]Apr 18, 2009

Ok, check this out guys. Don't have a clue of its accuracy, but it made me feel good nonetheless.

http://talkingtv-julie.blogspot.com/

If CBS is truly doing this, I guess I would have to respect it. As much as I would want EH back with a whole year worth of eps, many other people want their shows as well and this would be a compromise. Everyone gets their show back....just in a reduced capacity. Interesting concept....

Plus, for our show, a second reduced season would give it more exposure, boost up its ratings and fan base, and perhaps, with some shows ending next season anyway, we could get a much fuller Season 3.

aethrenet

[13]Apr 18, 2009
    • level: 3
    Yay! That just gives us more time to hope that the other crime procedurals start to decline! (And EH to rise, obv.)

OnePerCentClub

[14]Apr 18, 2009
    I agree with you both! As a fan, I'd be very sad to see my favorite show cancelled, but if it came back for a limited ammount of episode I can take it! And aethre you're right, I don't see CSI LV going beyond next season. The ratings have declined recently. As well as CSI NY's.
    You know, it's not fair for EH. Considering that it competed against Private Practice and ER it did pretty good in the ratings for a first seaason competing against two 'established' shows. So now they might want to move The 'boring' Mentalist there against Leno and if it does good, they will say it's because the show is good, not because it has no competition and to be honest, it's NOT good.
    So I hope CBS realized that and give EH a chance.

aethrenet

[15]Apr 18, 2009
    I can't believe NBC is devoting five hours a week to Leno. My god, shows like that are no better or worse than reality tv!

OnePerCentClub

[16]Apr 19, 2009
    I know... It's a total waste of time.

luvinx

[17]Apr 19, 2009
    Did we know that the Aussie's also have EH now?

aethrenet

[18]Apr 19, 2009
    Yay! I can get Panda to watch! Watch Panda watch!

OnePerCentClub

[19]Apr 19, 2009
    luvinx wrote:
    Did we know that the Aussie's also have EH now?

Really? That's great!!!

remycathy

[20]Apr 23, 2009
    • level: 8

I love EH and I want to watch the second season and be a witness to development of the chemistry between Rachel and Hood. I think the channel has no reason to end the show. I also suport the campaing. I am originally from the Turkey and also in Turkey EH has lots of fans and got good ratings.