TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Eleventh Hour Forums

CBS (ended 2009)

Eleventh Hour Renewal Campaign

luvinx

[21]Apr 23, 2009
    • level: 20
    remycathy wrote:

I love EH and I want to watch the second season and be a witness to development of the chemistry between Rachel and Hood. I think the channel has no reason to end the show. I also suport the campaing. I am originally from the Turkey and also in Turkey EH has lots of fans and got good ratings.

Welcome to the campaign, remycathy! I sent you a PM back, and I am so glad you are onboard to help. Make sure you post over at the CBS forums, too, so we can hear more of your thoughts and any ideas you may have. Oh, and keep checking that link I sent you because we usually update often.

See you later and thanks again.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

OnePerCentClub

[22]Apr 23, 2009
    • level: 35
    remycathy wrote:

I love EH and I want to watch the second season and be a witness to development of the chemistry between Rachel and Hood. I think the channel has no reason to end the show. I also suport the campaing. I am originally from the Turkey and also in Turkey EH has lots of fans and got good ratings.

Remycathy welcome to the forums!!! The show is seen in Turkey, that is great!
    Thank you for supporting this campaign. If you can't send a watch, please go to the link Luvinx gave you and send an email.
    We really want this show to come back for a second season and keep watching the great dynamic/chemistry between Hood and Rachel.
    Your help is very important for us.
    Hope to see you at the CBS forums too.
    Thanks again!

luvinx

[23]Apr 23, 2009

Guys, someone from CBS contacted us over at the CBS forums to let us know that they have been receiving our feedback and our voices are being heard! We are doing it, but the competition is still fierce. So I need to ask you guys to still get out there and do everything you can to save the show. AND MAKE SURE YOU GO TO THE FEEDBACK LINK EVERYDAY, as we know for a fact now that that is working!

So, let's get out there and work twice as hard and get our show back! THANK YOU ALL!

OnePerCentClub

[24]Apr 23, 2009
    We sure will!!!!

drdan2410

[25]Apr 27, 2009
    • level: 52
    I hope they don't cancel it this was one of the best shows of the season. Save Eleventh Hour!

OnePerCentClub

[26]Apr 27, 2009
    drdan2410, we hope so too!
    Go here for the EH Renewal Campaign. http://www.cbs.com/forum/posts/list/46315.page

What you can do to save the show is there. If you want to help us, don't forget to visit us.

Thank you and we hope to see you there!

luvinx

[27]Apr 27, 2009

drdan2410 wrote:
    I hope they don't cancel it this was one of the best shows of the season. Save Eleventh Hour!

Well put! We think so too. Come and join the Campaign over at the CBS forums. We have a lot of fun, and have made tremendous progress in saving our show. We have also been contacted by someone from CBS telling us that our voices are being heard. But we still have more to do. Please come and check it all out.

http://www.cbs.com/forum/posts/list/46315.page - just copy and paste if my link doesn't work; I have been having trouble with that as of late. Also, a working link is also available in the second post of this thread.

Thanks again for your help. If we all do these pitch in, we will get our show back!

See ya there!

aethrenet

[28]Apr 27, 2009
    • level: 3
    Man, you guys managed to ninja each other. Niiiice!

michaelhanergod

[29]May 2, 2009
    • level: 7
    Can CBS really be that dumb to cancel a show that gets over 11 million viewers. If they do that they are digging there own grave in network TV.

luvinx

[30]May 2, 2009

michaelhanergod wrote:
    Can CBS really be that dumb to cancel a show that gets over 11 million viewers. If they do that they are digging there own grave in network TV.

Hi and Welcome!

As for what you said, we think so too! Make sure you go and tell CBS that. And as often as you can!

RobinCook

[31]May 5, 2009
    • level: 4
    I wasn't particularly impressed initially with this show, but after about episode 5, the show started to sprout more. The show seemed to lack "something" at the start. Perhaps it is on a low budget, I don't know, but if they could put more visual candy into the shows as they've done with the EH intro, that would help immensely. They've added another cast member, which is a very big plus. The "I-am-smitten-but-keeping-it-secret relationship" bit is a bit weak and lame in the long term, but it appears to be one aspect to help bridge the character's bond more for the audience's benefit. I almost quit watching this show, but kept with it and it has surprised me with developing and growing into more of a show to watch weekly. Compare with Fringe? Special Unit 2? Or even with Bones? The thing here with Eleventh Hour is there are no supporting "intellectual" supporting cast characters as done in the other shows, which actually is both a weakness and a strength for EH, but can go either way depending on the individual episode's particular storyline(s). Eleventh Hour could use a bit of jazzing up with visuals and additional cast, with less of police flashing lights and police stations and the hackneyed mire of the copper posturing "tudes." I support the renewal campaign since I find this show refreshing, stimulating and interesting ... sort of like the Medical Investigators show that was cancelled awhile back, and was most saddened to see that show get the axe. If I had to choose between The Mentalist and Eleventh Hour, I would definitely choose Eleventh Hour. So, here's hoping that the powers that be will renew this show for another season.

luvinx

[32]May 5, 2009

Hi RobinCook! Thank you for your thoughts. Let's just hope we have the chance to see any and all improvements to the issues you brought up in the next season. For now, though, we are just focusing on getting it back.

Please make sure you leave Feedback at the CBS site as often as you can, and if you have any questions or ideas, please let me know!

Oh, and I usually do the updates at the thread over at the CBS site if you are interested in any and all news about the renewal status. We just got some pretty exciting news about the creator of EH! Check it out!

OnePerCentClub

[33]May 5, 2009
    RobinCook wrote:
    I support the renewal campaign since I find this show refreshing, stimulating and interesting ... sort of like the Medical Investigators show that was cancelled awhile back, and was most saddened to see that show get the axe. If I had to choose between The Mentalist and Eleventh Hour, I would definitely choose Eleventh Hour. So, here's hoping that the powers that be will renew this show for another season.

RobinCook, we really appreciate your support. As for your choice, it's the best!!!
    Don't forget to email them.

Grand13

[34]May 6, 2009
    • level: 11

not looking good here

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/04/fall-tv-cheat-s.html

luvinx

[35]May 6, 2009
    Grand13 wrote:

not looking good here

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/04/fall-tv-cheat-s.html

Be very weary of Mr. Ausiello. His facts are sometimes fiction. In addition, we have spoken with the creator himself of EH and he has informed us that no decision has been made. And he thanks us for our support in the campaign.

So, please come and help us out. Leave feedback at the CBS website every chance you get. Because it is getting notice, and Jerry Bruckheimer himself knows about it.

Edited on 05/06/2009 9:26am

OnePerCentClub

[36]May 6, 2009
    Wasn't this the same old Ausiello report?

True or false, I'll stick with what Mr. Gallagher has said. And Mr. Bruckheimer.

And the fact that CBS hasn't said anything yet.

Keep up the good faith!

Grand13

[37]May 7, 2009
    • level: 11

its an updated report it says this (earliest updates come first) so the last update from him this week was long shot, hearing the crew is looking for other work....hopefully its wrong.....

Eleventh Hour:

Could go either way.

Now a long shot.

Hearing the crew is looking for other work.

aethrenet

[38]May 7, 2009
    • level: 3
    Yeah, but why would the crew be looking for other work when the series creator and JB don't even know if the show as canceled? That's why we're skeptical.

OnePerCentClub

[39]May 7, 2009
    Agree!

angelandspike

[40]May 8, 2009
    • level: 66
    I'd say don't give up on it until we know there's no chance they'll keep the show.