Eleventh Hour Forums

CBS (ended 2009)

Eleventh Hour Renewal Campaign

angelandspike

[61]May 19, 2009
    • level: 66
    I'd like to believe he's wrong, but I think he's probably right.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Syd_CB

[62]May 19, 2009
    • level: 15
    angelandspike wrote:
    I'd like to believe he's wrong, but I think he's probably right.

Of all the shows I watch, the only shows that were cancelled were both on CBS. Argh. I just finished watching the Without A Trace season/series finale and logged on to TV.com to find out it was cancelled. You think they could've let us see Danny and Elena's wedding seeing as the show's gone....

Sorry about ranting about a completely different show here.

goggie704

[63]May 19, 2009
    • level: 2
    i JUST GOT THRU READING YOUR MESSAGE AND I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING THAT YOU SAY ABOUT EH. IT DID NOT IMPRESS ME VERY MUCH WHEN I HEARD WHAT IT WAS ABOUT BUT I TURNED ON ABOUT THE LAST HALF HOUR AND I THOUGHT IT WAS THE BEST SHOW THAT I HAD EVER SEEN EVEN IF ONLY HALF OF IT. I ALSO HAVE NOT MISSED ONE SHOW AND I TAPED THE LAST SHOW ABOUT THE WOMAN THAT HAS HER BABY STOLEN AND I THINK THAT I HAVE WATCHED IT OVER AT LEAST 20 TIMES. JACOB HOOD IS SOMETHING SPECTACULAR AND BEAUTIFUL AND SEXY. HE AND RACHEL NEED TO HAVE A LITTLE LOOKING AND TOUCHING ON THE FIRST COME BACK SHOW NEXT SEASON. YOU GUYS BETTER HAVE A SECOND SEASON OR YOU WILL HAVE MISSED OUT ON SHOWING THE BEST SHOW AGAIN ON TV. CBS HOW SMART ARE YOU. DO YOU KNOW WHAT WE LIKE. I SURE HOPE SO. I AM WAITING FOR IT AGAIN.

luvinx

[64]May 19, 2009
    • level: 20

I am starting a new thread because the Campaign has gone from Plan A to Plan B. All of you interested, please check out that thread, called the Eleventh Hour Resurrection Campaign.

This thread can then be locked or whatever. Thank you all.