tvbythenumbers adjusted overnight ratings

Ep 10 H2O (Jan 15th):
    10:00 pm 18.507 mil
    18-49 rating/share: 5.1/13
    18-34 rating/share:3.2/9

10:30 pm 12.520 mil
    18-49 rating/share:3.3/9
    18-34 rating/share:2.1/6

Competition: ABC Private Practice (#2, won the adults 18-34 demo), NBC ER (#3). Check the link for more info.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

OnePerCentClub

[22]Jan 16, 2009
    • level: 35
    Well, it's doing good, right? I can't wait for the new episodes. I really like this show.

angelandspike

[23]Jan 17, 2009
    • level: 66
    It's doing well. At least, I think it is and I hope CBS does also.

OnePerCentClub

[24]Jan 18, 2009
    Well, I hope they do. This series reminds of how the X-Files began 15 years ago. The stories were interesting but they needed to pick up. Like if something was missing. And then, bam! the show got more interesting and the stories were better.
    I predict the same with this show. It needs something else. But the characters are good, solid and need to be explored. Hope they can keep this show and give it a second season.

TesserT

[25]Jan 23, 2009
    • level: 76
    tvbythenumbers overnight ratings (doesn't include DVRs)

for Jan 22 Ep 11 Miracle: #1 for the 10 pm time slot
    12.312 million viewers
    18-49 demo rating/share: 3.0/8 (#3)
    18-34 demo rating/share: 1.8/5 (#3)

Up against ABC Private Practice (#2, #1 in the demos) & NBC ER (#3, #2 in the demos)

Potential Renewal?
    CBS Network Avg. STD 18-49 is 3.980 million
    Eleventh Hour STD 18-49 (LIVE+SD) is 3.892
    Looks like a keeper!
    Edited on 02/03/2009 8:40am

OnePerCentClub

[26]Jan 23, 2009
    It's definitely a keeper!
    I think Private Practice will have Grey's Anamoty's fate. It's lost its spark. Eleventh Hour surprises me every week. I've said it before and I'll say it again: it's getting better.

jayrwi23

[27]Jan 23, 2009
    • level: 2
    they better not cancle this show

OnePerCentClub

[28]Jan 23, 2009
    Well, then we better keep watching and recruit more fans

OnePerCentClub

[29]Jan 30, 2009
    Does anybody have the ratings for last night's episode?

TesserT

[30]Feb 3, 2009

for Jan 29 Ep 12 Eternal: #1 for the 10 pm time slot
    12.703 million viewers
    18-49 demo rating/share: 3.2/8 (#1)
    18-34 demo rating/share: 1.9/6 (#2)

Up against ABC Private Practice (#2) & NBC ER repeat (#3)

hal9000_basic

[31]Feb 14, 2009
    • level: 8
    There is no way Eleventh Hour is coming back. With so few holes to fill, CBS will no longer waste the plum Thursday 10 p.m. hour on this. I would schedule the NCIS spin-off here.

OnePerCentClub

[32]Feb 14, 2009
    Well, I hope it's coming back. The show is very good. Maybe Without a Trace and Cold Case could end. A NCIS spin off? Aren't there enough spin offs already?
    I think PP will go down in the ratings as soon as the GA crossover is done. Still, EH has been doing good.

luvinx

[33]Feb 14, 2009
    • level: 20

OnePerCentClub wrote:
    Well, I hope it's coming back. The show is very good. Maybe Without a Trace and Cold Case could end. A NCIS spin off? Aren't there enough spin offs already? I think PP will go down in the ratings as soon as the GA crossover is done. Still, EH has been doing good.

I agree. It would be a terrible show to lose, especially since it is only getting better and better every single episode. A show with promise like this should at least get another season to prove its own ability to endure. I can only hope the post above our posts is incorrect. Other than that post, I have only heard positive things about it.

OnePerCentClub

[34]Feb 14, 2009
    Yes, I've heard more positive comments than negative ones. I mean, 11 million viewers for last episode (and last week's rerun 8 million) CBS would be a total fool if they don't give it a chance to grow.
    I don't mean to compare, but the X-files had a low rating first season and it got a second one and the show just went up (until, I guess, season 7? When it started to go down).
    I guess we keep our fingers crossed and let's keep watching the show.

luvinx

[35]Feb 14, 2009

OnePerCentClub wrote:
    Yes, I've heard more positive comments than negative ones. I mean, 11 million viewers for last episode (and last week's rerun 8 million) CBS would be a total fool if they don't give it a chance to grow. I don't mean to compare, but the X-files had a low rating first season and it got a second one and the show just went up (until, I guess, season 7? When it started to go down). I guess we keep our fingers crossed and let's keep watching the show.

Yea, not a problem for me. I wait all week for it. I always look very forward to it, and I haven't done that with a show in a very very long time.

Many amazing, enduring shows have beginnings that, when looked back at, are very lackluster at best. Sometimes they almost have to be to set things up, introduce the show's concepts, let the actors/actresses figure out their characters....that first season is a tough one where everyone is just trying to find their ground. Hopefully, CBS can see through to this show and realize its amazing potential, and its 2 amazing leads. We need to tell everyone we know to go to CBS' site and provide feedback stating that we want this show back for good! (If you go, by the way, the user feedback link is almost hiding at the bottom of the page, over towards the left.) Please, anyone who reads this and likes the show, go let them know. I have seen it make all the difference in other shows' fates. Thank you ahead of time.

OnePerCentClub

[36]Feb 14, 2009
    Oh, I agree with you luvinx. I've already sent my email for bringing the show for a second season. And I'll keep campaining. I think this is a very unique show. I don't think there is another one that can be compared to this one. Not even Fringe (sci-fi + boring lead actress) or the CSI shows. I read about this show here on tv.com and as a coincidence, I saw the commercial of the premiere the next day. I watched the pilot and thought it had potencial. I kept watching and now I know that I have to tune in that day at that time. I haven't done that since the X-files and the other show I do it for is Bones. So, to everyone else, go to CBS.com and let them know. Let's keep this good show alive.
    Edited on 02/14/2009 11:06pm

luvinx

[37]Feb 15, 2009

OnePerCentClub wrote:
    Oh, I agree with you luvinx. I've already sent my email for bringing the show for a second season. And I'll keep campaining. I think this is a very unique show. I don't think there is another one that can be compared to this one. Not even Fringe (sci-fi + boring lead actress) or the CSI shows. I read about this show here on tv.com and as a coincidence, I saw the commercial of the premiere the next day. I watched the pilot and thought it had potencial. I kept watching and now I know that I have to tune in that day at that time. I haven't done that since the X-files and the other show I do it for is Bones. So, to everyone else, go to CBS.com and let them know. Let's keep this good show alive.

Thanks, One....I couldn't agree with what you said more.

Come on guys....let's give this the chance it so rightly deserves!!

angelandspike

[38]Feb 15, 2009
    • level: 66
    It's still getting a decent amount of viewers, so I'm not counting it out yet. It didn't win it's slot, but that's unusual for it.

Thursday, February 12

Could we please keep show renewal discussion in this thread instead of mixing it in with the episode discussion threads. Thanks.

At any rate, what OnePerCentClub said about it being a bit early to hear about renewing a show or not made me think of something. I believe the show only has 17 episodes this season and it's not the only show like that. I think networks ordered fewer episodes of new shows this time. So, we might hear about a second season sooner than we usually do. Of course, we might not. I just thought they might announce it sooner since some networks have already announced the cancellation of some shows.
    Edited on 02/15/2009 7:40pm

TesserT

[39]Feb 20, 2009

for Feb 19 Ep 14 Minamata: #2 for the 10 pm time slot
    11.23 million viewers (192,000 more than last wk)
    18-49 demo rating/share: 2.7/7 (#2 tie)
    18-34 demo rating/share: 1.5/4 (#3)

Up against ABC Private Practice (part of Grey's Anatomy crossover) (#1 in viewers & demos) & NBC ER (#3).

Ck this link to see how Eleventh Hr did against CBS's other shows for Feb 9-15.

OnePerCentClub

[40]Feb 20, 2009
    angelandspike wrote:
    I believe the show only has 17 episodes this season and it's not the only show like that. I think networks ordered fewer episodes of new shows this time. So, we might hear about a second season sooner than we usually do. Of course, we might not. I just thought they might announce it sooner since some networks have already announced the cancellation of some shows.

The show was given 5 more episodes a few weeks after it premiered, making it a 18 episode season.
    I thought of that a good sign because that could mean the show is good and can grow. For a first season, it has very good ratings. Last night it retained almost 67% of CSI's audience...
    I hope they make an announcement soon.