Eleventh Hour Forums

CBS (ended 2009)

Hood

  • Avatar of luvinx

    luvinx

    [21]Apr 18, 2009
    • member since: 08/24/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 4,251
    Guys, guys...no worries. I do have to sleep for a few hours....he is all yours then.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of aethrenet

    aethrenet

    [22]Apr 18, 2009
    • member since: 04/05/09
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 65
    Sure... as long as he sleeps when you're awake!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of OnePerCentClub

    OnePerCentClub

    [23]Apr 18, 2009
    • member since: 11/16/06
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 2,576
    Ok you guys. Since I'm the one who volunteered to babysit I get most of the hours, like half the time, agreed?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of aethrenet

    aethrenet

    [24]Apr 18, 2009
    • member since: 04/05/09
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 65
    pshaw! No way! We each get 'im for eight hours!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of luvinx

    luvinx

    [25]Apr 19, 2009
    • member since: 08/24/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 4,251

    aethrenet wrote:
    pshaw! No way! We each get 'im for eight hours!

    Can't get any fair-er than that.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of aethrenet

    aethrenet

    [26]Apr 19, 2009
    • member since: 04/05/09
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 65
    I can do math! Yay, my post sec is paying off!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of OnePerCentClub

    OnePerCentClub

    [27]Apr 19, 2009
    • member since: 11/16/06
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 2,576
    Okay! Fair enough...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of luvinx

    luvinx

    [28]Apr 19, 2009
    • member since: 08/24/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 4,251

    Hey, Lu....when we do our "11 things...." thread, we should call Hood's list "Hooked on Hood: 11 Things..."

    Don't have a clue why that just popped into my head, but it did.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of OnePerCentClub

    OnePerCentClub

    [29]Apr 19, 2009
    • member since: 11/16/06
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 2,576
    luvinx wrote:

    Hey, Lu....when we do our "11 things...." thread, we should call Hood's list "Hooked on Hood: 11 Things..."

    Don't have a clue why that just popped into my head, but it did.


    Awesome!!!! I love it!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of luvinx

    luvinx

    [30]Apr 20, 2009
    • member since: 08/24/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 4,251
    OnePerCentClub wrote:
    luvinx wrote:

    Hey, Lu....when we do our "11 things...." thread, we should call Hood's list "Hooked on Hood: 11 Things..."

    Don't have a clue why that just popped into my head, but it did.

    Awesome!!!! I love it!!!

    I *so* knew you would!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of aethrenet

    aethrenet

    [31]Apr 20, 2009
    • member since: 04/05/09
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 65
    Haha, you're sig causes a little scrollbar to appear! Awesome!

    btw, I could totally set up a redirect so that someone could actually, y'know, type in a short url instead of clicking on a link. The current one is a disaster. Like, say, for example... http://snurl.com/save-eh

    Wow, I'm offtopic, aren't I? Which topic is this again?

    Oh, right, Hood. Mmmm... Hood...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of luvinx

    luvinx

    [32]Apr 20, 2009
    • member since: 08/24/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 4,251

    aethrenet wrote:
    Haha, you're sig causes a little scrollbar to appear! Awesome! btw, I could totally set up a redirect so that someone could actually, y'know, type in a short url instead of clicking on a link. The current one is a disaster. Like, say, for example... http://snurl.com/save-eh Wow, I'm offtopic, aren't I? Which topic is this again? Oh, right, Hood. Mmmm... Hood...

    Whatever you think is fine with me....just tell me what to do!

    And, oh yea, Hood....yummmm....

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of OnePerCentClub

    OnePerCentClub

    [33]Apr 20, 2009
    • member since: 11/16/06
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 2,576
    luvinx wrote:

    aethrenet wrote:
    Haha, you're sig causes a little scrollbar to appear! Awesome! btw, I could totally set up a redirect so that someone could actually, y'know, type in a short url instead of clicking on a link. The current one is a disaster. Like, say, for example... http://snurl.com/save-eh Wow, I'm offtopic, aren't I? Which topic is this again? Oh, right, Hood. Mmmm... Hood...

    Whatever you think is fine with me....just tell me what to do!

    And, oh yea, Hood....yummmm....


    Yes! Mmmhhhh Hood *drools like Homer Simpson*

    aethre, I like the thing about the link
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of aethrenet

    aethrenet

    [34]Apr 20, 2009
    • member since: 04/05/09
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 65
    http://snurl.com/save-eh works right now (and took me five seconds to set up, yay!), so yeah, if we wanna use that, we can. Doesn't bother me either way.

    I wonder if this board allows html... We shall see I guess.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of OnePerCentClub

    OnePerCentClub

    [35]Apr 20, 2009
    • member since: 11/16/06
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 2,576
    I guess it does, aethre, I'll try it from home. Everything seems to be limited here at work. Maybe because I'm supposed to be working instead of reading messages
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of aethrenet

    aethrenet

    [36]Apr 20, 2009
    • member since: 04/05/09
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 65
    Yeah, some places'll block url shortening services. I picked snurl because it's not that commonly used... I know for a fact that tinyurl is blocked by a few firewalls/antiviruses. So annoying.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of OnePerCentClub

    OnePerCentClub

    [37]Apr 21, 2009
    • member since: 11/16/06
    • level: 35
    • rank: Beverly Hillbilly
    • posts: 2,576
    I wish we can see more of Hood's sister and nephew next season. I'd love to see a conversation between Sally (I think that was her name) and Rachel... Interesting...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of aethrenet

    aethrenet

    [38]Apr 21, 2009
    • member since: 04/05/09
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 65
    Oooo, I wanna see that too! I mean, even beyond the fact that it's Torri Higginson...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of luvinx

    luvinx

    [39]Apr 21, 2009
    • member since: 08/24/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 4,251
    Yea, there sure is a tad bit more to talk about now with 'their chemistry', now isn't there?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of aethrenet

    aethrenet

    [40]Apr 21, 2009
    • member since: 04/05/09
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 65
    Moar handcuff jokes plz?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.