Eleventh Hour Forums

CBS (ended 2009)

Rachel

OnePerCentClub

[21]Feb 16, 2009
    • level: 35
    I know! She asked him twice what was bothering him. I like that they're showing her human side more with every episode. But the way she was worried about Hood was different this time. She really wants to get him to talk about it and about his wife's death.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

moonlightheaven

[22]Feb 16, 2009
    • level: 7
    OnePerCentClub wrote:
    I know! She asked him twice what was bothering him. I like that they're showing her human side more with every episode. But the way she was worried about Hood was different this time. She really wants to get him to talk about it and about his wife's death.

Yes she dose. She really cares about him more then she has to. and he cares a lot about her too

i just want to get to know her more to

OnePerCentClub

[23]Feb 16, 2009
    moonlightheaven wrote:
    OnePerCentClub wrote:

Yes she dose. She really cares about him more then she has to. and he cares a lot about her too

i just want to get to know her more to

Me too. But did you see the episode Titans, when she begins to wonder if the FBI is the right thing for her? As if the job is making her miss important things like a steady relationship and a home to get to every night? It was good to see that side of her. It was interesting. Who knows if she will talk about it soon.

OnePerCentClub

[24]Apr 7, 2009
    I liked to see Rachel's vulnerability in Medea. The season is over and it was so nice to see Rachel going from the tough, I-will-kick-your-butt woman to someone more human and flexible. From the bad reviews the character and the actress had, this episode proved that she has improved a lot and better things will come next season (oh yes, there has to be one).
    So what do you think?

luvinx

[25]Apr 7, 2009
    • level: 20

Rachel's growth throughout this season has been huge. She is always at odds with herself, as she really is in a position classically performed by men right down to the basics - that of the protector, the strength. She has been able to find a balance, now, that makes both the show, and her dynamic with Hood, wonderful to watch. "Medea" just showcased that all for me, as she went from trying to protect an entire family....to just trying to survive.

I have gone from being very unsure of her in the first couple of episodes to absolutely adoring her now. Very much like another lady Agent I once knew....but that is for another thread.