Eleventh Hour Forums

CBS (ended 2009)

Reruns of 11th hour

goggie704

[1]May 2, 2009
    • level: 2
    I heard that in a few months they will be showing reruns of 11th hour and I would like to tape all of them to watch at a later time. I have looked every place that I can think of but find nothing about them. Will it be possible to print something in the forums and tell us when the reruns will be shown. I check the forums every 2 or 3 days. Thank you very much I would appreciate knowing that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

luvinx

[2]May 2, 2009
    • level: 20

goggie704 wrote:
    I heard that in a few months they will be showing reruns of 11th hour and I would like to tape all of them to watch at a later time. I have looked every place that I can think of but find nothing about them. Will it be possible to print something in the forums and tell us when the reruns will be shown. I check the forums every 2 or 3 days. Thank you very much I would appreciate knowing that.

Hi goggie! Where did you hear the news about the reruns?

I would be more than happy to help you out. If I hear anything, I will PM you. I am usually here every day.

Also, please come and help us with the campaign to get it back for a second season. We really really need your help! Check out the thread called Eleventh Hour Renewal Campaign. Thanks!

OnePerCentClub

[3]May 3, 2009
    • level: 35
    Well, if you heard that, it definitely has to be a good news. And I'm sure many people like you (and me and luvinx of course) will love to watch those reruns.

Visit us at the EH Renewal Campaign. We're having fun!

goggie704

[4]May 4, 2009
    Yes I finished reading all of the EH renewal campaign last night and the emails were all very positive. I think even those who thought that they had been cancelled were not happy about it. I did notice that every single one of the emails said that they enjoyed the program. It is really the best show that I have seen on TV for a very long time. And Rufus Sewell has the most beautiful yellow eyes I have ever seen. What a great actor he is too and sexy. They have to bring it back and at least give it a second season. Not fair if they don't.

luvinx

[5]May 5, 2009

goggie704 wrote:
    Yes I finished reading all of the EH renewal campaign last night and the emails were all very positive. I think even those who thought that they had been cancelled were not happy about it. I did notice that every single one of the emails said that they enjoyed the program. It is really the best show that I have seen on TV for a very long time. And Rufus Sewell has the most beautiful yellow eyes I have ever seen. What a great actor he is too and sexy. They have to bring it back and at least give it a second season. Not fair if they don't.

Great! I am so glad that you checked it out. If you can, go back to that site as many times a day as you can and, using that "User Feedback" link, let CBS know that you want it back. The idea is to kinda flood their inbox, let them know we aren't giving up and we want it back.

Also, do you remember where you saw that there were going to be reruns?

Thanks for all your help. See ya here and hopefully over at the CBS thread too.

goggie704

[6]May 6, 2009
    iT WAS FROM A ARTICLE BY S. T. kARNICK AND THE TITLE WAS
    "11TH HOUR PRESENTS POLITICALLY INCORRECT BALANCE STORY LINES."
    hE WAS THE ONE THAT SAID THAT IN A FEW MONTHS WE WOULD B E SEEING RERUNS.

aethrenet

[7]May 6, 2009
    • level: 3
    http://stkarnick.com/blog2/2009/03/post_225.html

Interestingly, I find I disagree with a lot of this guy's points... or, rather, his insistence on labeling the show politically left/right. Right, so being against ecoterrorism makes you right wing? Or believing it is the mother's choice to risk her own life for that of her baby?

I mean, technically, the mother's choice bit is pretty pro-choice, which is left, amirite?

It boils down to being a good person - that has nothing to do with politics.

Also... that blog entry said nothing about reruns.

luvinx

[8]May 6, 2009

Well, that was an interesting article. I didn't see the rerun mention either, but I could have missed it.

Thanks for the heads up, goggie. If you can, let us know where we are missing the rerun mention.

Edit to agree with Nikki. It does ultimately boil down to being a good person. And that is what our 2 leads are. One of the things I liked about EH right from the start was its ability to present controversial issues without preaching either way.

Edited on 05/06/2009 7:23am

aethrenet

[9]May 6, 2009
    • level: 3
    Yeah, I may be politically left, but I don't like preaching from either side of the fence. (Debating? I'm totally down with that, though.) Both sides can go shove it - I don't need to hear from either. Eleventh Hour's more balanced viewpoint is pretty awesome indeed.

goggie704

[10]May 7, 2009
    Okay here is a copy of the part I read about the reruns

'Eleventh Hour' Presents Politically Incorrect, Balanced Story Linesby S.T. Karnick A good many people will watch the final episode of NBC's long-running drama series ER tonight, given the show's popularity over the years. I, however, will be watching something else: the season-ending episode of the CBS-TV mystery-drama series Eleventh Hour. I recommend that you do likewise, and that you catch the show when CBS reruns it in the coming months or watch them online at the show's website.

goggie704

[11]May 7, 2009
    I was not interested in reading anything about his politics or anything else all I wanted to find out was if and when and where they might show reruns of 11th hour. Please if you find out would you put something in here and let us know. Thanks.

luvinx

[12]May 7, 2009

goggie704 wrote:
    I was not interested in reading anything about his politics or anything else all I wanted to find out was if and when and where they might show reruns of 11th hour. Please if you find out would you put something in here and let us know. Thanks.

Thanks for clarifying that. And I will let you know about the reruns just as soon as I do, I promise!

OnePerCentClub

[13]May 7, 2009
    • level: 35
    We'll probably end up promoting those reruns ourselves!!!
    Not that I mind

luvinx

[14]May 7, 2009

OnePerCentClub wrote:
    We'll probably end up promoting those reruns ourselves!!! Not that I mind

Probably!!

goggie704

[15]Jun 9, 2009
    It has been a whole month and I am still trying to find out when and if they are going to show reruns of our 11th Hour soon. Does anyone have any idea about that. Since it has been cancelled then maybe no one is interested in the reruns BUT I AM and I would like to tape all of them to watch later just in case no one picks it up for another season. It is one of the most interesting shows I have seen in a very long time. Thank you for your answer.

luvinx

[16]Jun 9, 2009

goggie704 wrote:
    It has been a whole month and I am still trying to find out when and if they are going to show reruns of our 11th Hour soon. Does anyone have any idea about that. Since it has been cancelled then maybe no one is interested in the reruns BUT I AM and I would like to tape all of them to watch later just in case no one picks it up for another season. It is one of the most interesting shows I have seen in a very long time. Thank you for your answer.

CBS is not going to rerun them. We are all hoping that the DVD comes out so that we can watch them again as well. You can sign up at Amazon.com to be notified when the DVD is set to come out. We are all doing this to show our interest, as well as writing reviews there about the show.

Also, don't worry, you are not alone in wanting this back. Please come help us out with the Campaign to get it back on the air:

http://planet-hood.net/campaign