Eleventh Hour Forums

CBS (ended 2009)

The Lights are just about out...

bigrocxbl

[1]May 20, 2009
    • level: 6
    Really a shame, since the show began S-L-O-W, but picked up the pace and finished strong. I think the major flaw that came across was that they didn't want to have a "super-villain" so to speak, yet Guipetto was here. Too bad too, because there is a real potential for growth. So long Dr Hood. You rock.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ava127

[2]May 20, 2009
    • level: 2
    I agree very very good show but as always with these DAMN NETWORKS they don't give it a chance then they pull it off the shelf. Just like they did with Moonlight OH!! and guess who pulled that show off the shelf? It just plain SUCKS how they treat the viewer its like they don't give a D***. :-(

OnePerCentClub

[3]May 21, 2009
    • level: 35
    CBS only cares about the money. They don't give a damn about the viewers.
    They canceled WaT and this wonderful show, who together attracted more than 24 million viewers.

But go to the next link, we might be lucky enough to bring this show back.

http://forum.planet-hood.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=52

TerryMadoreJr

[4]Oct 28, 2009
    • level: 1
    I am so sad to say after receiving an email from Warner Bros about the Complete series DVD set that I just realized this show did not come back. WTH? Man networks need a rude awakening. They cancel this show but give us another freaking season of a show that like 10 people are still watching (hint: it's Survivor...sorry stopped watching this after season 3) Give me a break with all the crappy reality TV. I can't really say anything else but it would be nice if someone who actually watches TV took over one of these networks and shook up those idiot board members who keep effin up the TV schedules because the show doesn't explode in the first season. Guess what people....here's a hint mister CEO, stop putting a brand new show around shows that have been on for 2+ seasons that has a good viewer base already. Also take into account, we have these awesome new devices that they "JUST" came out with that record TV shows so people can watch them later. it's sad to say that I am getting so bored with TV now that as soon as I get into a show they cancel them so why even watch TV anymore.....

luvinx

[5]Oct 28, 2009
    • level: 20
    You are so right in all you say!

OnePerCentClub

[6]Dec 15, 2009
    • level: 35
    I second that, you've spoken my mind.

CBS will be sorry they cancel EH. They're feeling it now, the ratings for the new shows, are not what they expected.

Right Three Rivers?

And that goes to Cold Case too.

Sorry, I had to say it!