Eleventh Hour

H2O

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Jan 15, 2009 on CBS

• I think this show is getting better

It was a good episode. Rachel and Jacob work very well together and this time they realized what was wrong with the water and where the problem came from.
    How hard was for the victim to prove to his wife that he had not taken drugs. His major concern was to not be able to see his kid again. Fortunately, it had a happy ending.
    Rachel was very worried when Jacob was hallucinating. I was surprised that she was brave enough to come near him and help him knowing that he could be dangerous, having read the case files. But I guess she trusts him and knew that he was not going to hurt her. I liked how she tried to make him feel better afterwards with the "except for the breakdance" thing. Jacob is always looking for her opinion and he had to ask her if he didn't say anything... inappropriate.
    Hood gave us a "macgyverism" this time. So Rachel and him need to start wearing latex gloves. They do wear them, but not always.
  • Water pipe based show with added drugs.

This was one of the better episodes of The Eleventh Hour where we see Rachel and Hood working well together. Rachel seems to be accepting Hood much more now and doesn't simply view him as a nuisence. The story went along nicely while they tried to track down what was making previously normal citizens with no criminal records suddenly go mad. After a number of false leads they finally discover that the water is causing the problem when Hood falls victim to it and begins to hallucinate massively. They realise the water pipes are contaminated with drugs, fined the supplier and catch the crooks beating up an innocent man. The man and his g#family are reunited and Hood and Rachel have a much better working relationship.
  • It's not the water, it's the piping.

Normal everyday people suddenly become violent and it's up to Rachel and Jacob to find out why. Their investigation leads them to mosquitoes then birds and then a possible link to bug repellent. They have no idea what's causing it when suddenly Jacob shows the same types of behavior as the people they are trying to help. Whatever they are tracking it seems to have no lasting effects. The victims' symptoms disappear within a matter of hours. They finally determine that the plastic water pipes are coated with PCP. Jacob and Rachel follow the trail back to drug dealers and help reunite a family.