Eleventh Hour

Titans

Aired Thursday 10:00 PM Dec 04, 2008 on CBS

• Again, an experiment gone wrong.

The plot was very interesting. Creating a gene as a drug to go undetected could be fascinating. Too bas these kids paid the price. A very high price.
    I was very surprised to see Rachel attending Hood's nephew birthday party. Even Hood's sister had something to say about it and their obvious chemistry. It wasn't a bad thing, because this shows that they have a healthy relationship that is growing with time.
    Rachel reveals us something. It gives me the impression that she's not sure that is her real place. Like she's doubting if she's doing the right thing or not. She has a nice conversation with the former FBI agent and she knows what she's giving up. As a sign of her fate, Hood calls her and she goes back to professional.
    Great episode, nice interactions between the main characters. Couldn't ask for more.
  • An OK episode.

This episode was not too bad. The main story about doping the athlete's brothers and sisters with a gene therapy that was virtually undetectable was reasonably interesting. One of the main things I liked here, however, was that both Hood and Rachel were shown to be a little more human than they usually are protrayed. Hood's nephew's birthday party was a nice touch and so was the talk about their fathers seeming disappointment in them both. Also it was nice to see a spark between Rachel and the agent on the case. So not exactly exciting but not too bad.
  • Siblings have lots of uses.

I was really interested in the basis of this case from the beginning. Students have "the bends" like symptoms and being miles away from any ocean. But as it turns out these students are simply victims of a bizarre testing for a undetectable steriod. The goal was to use siblings as test subjects and not risk their prime targets, the school's star athletes. One of the things I really loved about this episode is seeing Rachel and Jacob's human side. Jacob attending his nephew's birthday party, Rachel's attraction to a former FBI Agent and both of them fighting for the life of the lone survivor. Great Episode.