Eli Stone Forums

ABC (ended 2009)

Official Cancellation/Petition Thread

kimgrl1216

[21]Nov 25, 2008
    • level: 6
    Come on everyone we have got to do something writing in is what saved Eli last time. There are still 8 eps to go it can stlll be saved. We can not rest until that happens. They could change days it did well when it was on Sunday or change networks like they did with Scrubs.
    Edited on 11/25/2008 5:20pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

xnickelxbackx

[22]Nov 26, 2008
    • level: 8
    kimgrl1216 wrote:
    Come on everyone we have got to do something writing in is what saved Eli last time. There are still 8 eps to go it can stlll be saved. We can not rest until that happens. They could change days it did well when it was on Sunday or change networks like they did with Scrubs.

I agree love this show anything is possible lets do it ! We can do it together this cant be done by one person! I am turning on every TV on in my house on Tuesday night and everyday i have 2 computers am gonna let Eli Stone play on both of them! HERES TO ELI!!!!

kimgrl1216

[23]Nov 26, 2008
    I just saw on the boston herald newspaper website that 'Although the network insists the series have not been cancelled - and that the door is open for all three to return - barring a ratings miracle or fan backlash to a cancellation, they likely will not be renewed after finishing their current 13-episode seasons.' That means Eli Stone definitely still has some kind of a chance right.
    Edited on 11/26/2008 5:21pm
    Edited 3 total times.

hrgaffney

[24]Nov 27, 2008
    • level: 51
    Complain - miracles may happen. ES, PD and DSM are all good shows. \it would be nice if at least 1 got a reprieve.

mdstudio

[25]Nov 28, 2008
    • level: 5

Here's a petition for those who would like to sign...

http://tvseriesfinale.com/articles/eli-stone-petition-to-save-the-cancelled-abc-tv-show/

kimgrl1216

[26]Dec 1, 2008
    Come on everyone it doesn't look like the network is budging. We have to keep writing into ABC so come on keep on writing in. I will not give up hope.

SASUGA123

[27]Dec 2, 2008
    Hey, this is first time here. I'm huge fan of Greg berlanti. Eli really great show.I have done a few campaigns. Everwood. Wildfire. Is there an official campaign site? Movements? Things going to ABC? JD

mackski

[28]Dec 2, 2008
    • level: 13
    So has there been any other news to lead us to believe anything has changed on this?

krentzfan

[29]Dec 3, 2008
    • level: 9
    come on..this is one of the best shows on telly and i've watched quite plenty. is there any way that the series be moved to other station? writers shouldn't sell any series to abc as they have the record of stopping shows that shouldn't be stopped!!!!

krussell47

[30]Dec 3, 2008
    • level: 12
    Really sad to see this one getting the axe which goes to show ratings are more important than quality programming. And we are going to be left with so many questions, like the Supreme Court case we witness in one of Eli's visions. That's gonna really suck or maybe they can write this info into the final episodes to give us true fans some closure. And will Eli and Maggie get together or what? So here's to you Eli Stone for the memories and I'm saddened to see you go.

kimgrl1216

[31]Dec 5, 2008
    OMG I saw that Ausiello wrote this 'Good news. Unlike Daisies, DSM and Eli had the time and money to produce what an ABC insider describes as "satisfying series endings." DSM will finally answer the question, "Who whacked Dutch?" (brace yourself for a killer twist), while Eli wraps with what my source describes as a "powerful scene between Eli and his father." OMG I hope that mean Eli doesn't die in the finale so COME ON everyone we just have to save Eli Stone.
    Edited on 12/05/2008 2:39pm

macten2

[32]Dec 8, 2008
    • level: 1
    ABC has no vision. In times like these people need a show like Eli Stone to bring hope to a depressing world. Now ABC is only good for football.

dawnaic

[33]Dec 9, 2008
    • level: 12
    Well its good to get a satisfying ending. Sometimes the cliffhangers left over from a show ending prematurely is almost as depressing as the show being over (or more so!) So while I am still upset about the show being canceled, I am glad it can end in a way consistent with how they probably would have ended it years from now.

welwynrose

[34]Dec 10, 2008
    • level: 14
    I'm really going to miss this show

kimgrl1216

[35]Dec 10, 2008
    COME ON WE CAN'T GIVE UP WE HAVE TO SAVE ELI STONE PETITION WRITE TO NETWORK SEND WEB VIDEOS WE JUST HAVE TO DO ANYTHING WE CAN TO SAVE ELI STONE bring back Eli Stone! I'm waiting - it's the greatest, positive addition to TV!! So much better than HORRIBLE reality TV shows.

kimgrl1216

[36]Dec 10, 2008
    I just saw this on the tv guide web site 'But should ABC be-leave you hanging, a show rep says the 13th episode will deliver closure and "bring us full circle to the Patchouli Peaks." Also watch for Katie Holmes' character, Grace, to get a mention in one of the remaining shows. Alas, no new eps are scheduled beyond Dec. 30.' Somebody answer me this how will they fit the remaining episodes in a matter of a few weeks somebody please tell me. WE HAVE JUST GOT TO DO SOMETHING WE JUST HAVE TO SAVE ELI STONE. WE THE FANS DID IT BEFORE AND WE CAN DO IT AGAIN. YEAH COME ON!!!!!!!

kimgrl1216

[37]Dec 14, 2008
    Eli Stone is a powerful well written show. I just heard that Guggenheim Eli Stone's writer is nominated for a writers guild award so if we all vote for him to get that award that might save the show. WE CAN SAVE ELI STONE.

kissfreak333

[38]Dec 15, 2008
    • level: 5
    SAVE ELI SAVE ELI SAVE ELI SAVE ELI SAVE ELI!!!!!!!!!!

Atarine

[39]Dec 17, 2008
    • level: 3
    I agree that the cancellation is pointless because the show is amazing. Though the second season did get off a little bumpy thanks to the stupid strike but the first was amazing. I believe if a third season was allowed to follow it could redeem itself and be like the first season. No offense to those who love the second but its a bit slow and feels like one of those seasons thats feels li the second movie in a trilogy its not really a movie its just there to tie it too the other .

Fichtner33

[40]Dec 28, 2008
    • level: 1

I am totally shocked..What is that seriously? a joke? It has been long since that show proved its worth. How can this be done with that much audience? People adore that show ABC. You gotta hear them. This show deserves a 3rd season at least. That is one of the best drama shows going on tv right now. ABC you can't axe such a great show. Give people what they need, that show is unique and one of the best right now.

Edited on 12/28/2008 1:02pm