Eli Stone

ABC (ended 2009)

Gislef

Eli Stone Fan Reviews (76)

• Great show a rare gem the first show I would ever characterize as heart warming. Eli Stone had a unique premise and characters that sucked you in. For once in my tv viewing history I was concerned with every character even the ones I didn't like.

Great show a rare gem the first show I would ever characterize as heart warming. Eli Stone had a unique premise and characters that sucked you in. For once in my tv viewing history I was concerned with every character even the ones I didn't like. The plot of the show a modern day prophet was done perfectly. Making a sleazy lawyer with an Aneurysm the voice of god added complexity to the story and how the characters would deal with Eli and his visions. The family history of Eli with his father having the same power being revealed slowly over the two seasons was also well played. The silly dance sequences made me uncomfortable at times as Eli goes into another world and embarrasses himself but at the same time. I enjoyed the good feel they added to the show. Guess a dancing prophet show with a lawyer from San Francisco was too much for regular tv and sadly we don't get guaranteed smiles each week.