Eli Stone

The Path

Aired Saturday 10:00 PM Oct 14, 2008 on ABC

• Excellent season beginning

I just was amazed by this episode, I never thought that Eli really had a connection with a divine side. It was great to know that Eli was really a helper of someone higher, than an aneurism effect. It was very shocking to realize that he was having imaginary sessions over 3 weeks, also, it was nice to make Eli's brother to feel for once what Eli did always. In other idea, I think Eli should begin to gain Maggie's love again, I think they might make a great couple on the show. Also I think it is absurd that Eli's ex is hating him so badly....bad idea. Great show, I love it
  • When Nate's aneurysm challenges his health, Eli decides to do the right thing by taking it back after talking to a higher power.

Well you knew Eli's sabbatical would be short lived so this episodes presents the dilemma of he having the aneurysm all over again. To do this would require either extreme insanity or extreme generosity. However, choosing to do it would save his brother's life so Eli decides to take it back.

That's what Eli Stone is all about. He sees the bigger picture and is able to put aside his own selfishness by putting his own life and reputation on the line to save others.

Even when Eli knows for a fact that the rescue team searching for Jordan is doing things all wrong, nobody believes him. However, Eli keeps going at it until he makes Taylor believe him. It's sad that despite everything Eli has seen that people still doubt his ability.

Sigourney Weaveer was great in this episode essentially playing God as a would be psychiatrist.

I couldn't think of anyone better doing the role. Eli did have the option of course of not taking the aneurysm back, but we wouldn't have a show if that happened.

The show hasn't missed a beat it seems that this season Eli will be more forthcoming to accept this "gift" for what it is. This could only lead to bigger things for him and us.
  • The writers of this series keep pumping out 10's every episode!

What a great way to bring back the series than with a great season premiere. Can I just say that this series is just amazing and the writing keeps getting better and better. All I can say is that the episode began to scare me a bit with Eli not having the visions and I was almost brought to tears when we found out that Nate would have to take on the fate of dying with an aneurism in place of Eli. But we see the twists and turns as Sijourney Weaver was actually an amplified vision! I couldn't believe it and I found that Eli was very prophet-like in sacrificing himself for the greater good of his brother and for everyone else. I can't wait to see the rest of the episodes for this season and the many seasons to come!
  • Eli Stone is back and giving us a hell of a show.

Eli Stone second season is finally here. In the aftermath of the operation Eli feels hes out of place and get counseling by a very special psychiatrist. His life seems to be back to normal before he had the aneurysm, but does it feel right? is that his destiny? to be normal? to practice law and live without and crazyness? or he just gotta accept who he really is and what hes meant to do. Let me tell you I hate musicals, i never watch those movies but its so wierd that this show just feels right when something like that happens and i dont consider it cheesy or out of place. I like comedies like Two and a half Men, I watch Heroes,Lost, Prison Break, some scifi show like SG Atlantis and some others different genres. They make me laugh, think, theorize, they give me drama, entertainment, an escape of reality but none of them gives me what Eli Stone gives me... Heart, Im so amazed how much I love this show, it gives me a sense of peace, love, faith and quite a few laughs too, it teaches us some basic life truths in a very special way. Religion aside its a very well written show and acting is superb. I hope this show goes on for as long at it can to keep bringing us some of the best tv moments we can get.

In this episode he reconciles himself with the divine in him. And helps to save not just himself but Jordan, his brother and maybe the future that he saw in a vision some chapters ago. Lets see what the future holds for Eli Stone. Ill be watching