elimiDATE Forums

(ended 2006)

4 guys, 1 girl vs. 4 girls, 1 guy

betafippel

[1]Jan 15, 2006
    • level: 11
    I definitely prefer when it's four guys competing for a girl. With four girls, the contestants seem more pathetic, the guy almost never seems worth competing for, and it usually degenerates into a big catfight. Thoughts?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bekrauss

[2]Jan 15, 2006
    • level: 13
    I'd have to agree with you. Girls can be so catty around each other, where as the guys are just delightfully stupid.

kurby123

[3]Jul 20, 2006
    • level: 19
    I'd love to be in the four girls, one guy situation, me being the guy. If they're all super hot, I'd make them first go on a yacht, but they have to be in their swimsuits, then a massage parlor where they massage me with their lingerie on, and finally, a night in the hot tub with the 2 hottest girls.

ez1jb

[4]Sep 20, 2006
    • level: 14
    I agree, betafippel. The women always make complete fools of themselves-disrobing and making vicious comments about one another. And usually the man chooses the least classy, nasty one of them all.

genie2006

[5]Sep 24, 2006
    • level: 1
    I have a question.  I'm actually looking for an episode somewhere around Sept./October 2005 where a friend of mine actually got on the show.  Does anyone know where/how I can find this show?  Thanks.

TD4411

[6]Nov 18, 2006
    • level: 2
    I have to say 1 guy and 4 females plus the show is 10 times is better than next.What i'm pissed off about is that next is still on the air and elimidate is not.Mainly it was the females that was greedy on next plus that show is not the truth.The show is scripted some of these females still got paid to take the 2nd date.What make next so bad some of these females got boyfriends and doing it 4 da money.Guys had a better chance on elimidate than next 1st female take the money what's left.On elimidate only thing guys gotta do is use they head when it comes to who he wanna go home with.