Ellen

ABC (ended 1998)

Ellen Fan Reviews page 2 of 5

6.6
  • April 4 2013 what is the name of the female singer you had on this show

i loved her song and voice.
  • JUSTIN BIEBER

hii Ellen, I'm Richelle from the Netherlands and I'm the bigggest fan of Justin bieber. I'm 16 and my friends think that I'm weird. Every second of my day I'll think about him. My world falls apart when I hear his name. I go to every concert that is close by my side. about 9 days I see him in Antwerpen. IM SO EXCITEDDD ! If you see him would you say this : 'Justin I love you more than speed of light can travel. I love you more than the speed that a black hole can destroy. If i had to pick betweet 1 million dollars and Megan fox or just you. I'd pick you. If the world was coming to an end, your the only person I want by my side. When I have kids and they ask who my first real love is, I wanna to point accros the room to you. I really love you more than everything. I'm your biggest fan kisss Richelle'
  • A big fan!

HI I am summer waters I love your show I would love to be on your show I am only 10 years old. But I asked my mom she said that would be all right! For my 11 brithday I want to come see I want most of all I want to see you! Because I think you change a lot of poeples lifes in a good way when I grow up I want to do the same. Just like you! YOU ROCK! But I knoe that a lot of pepole say that but when I say it I mean it!Oh and Happy brithday I would et u somehing but #1 I could not get it to youand #2 you got all most every thing
  • fajoyomi femi feb ,2013

hi ellen my name is femi l live in london l am you fan

l alway wacth your show on tv everyday it makes me happy and also the way you help people

that are need god well also help you in your show
  • BIG FAN

ELLEN - I LOVE YOUR SHOW. I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I AM A BIG FAN OF BRUNO MARS!!! I AM A "SENIOR" WHO LOVES MUSIC AND LOVES TO DANCE. I AM SO EXCITED THAT BRUNO WILL BE ON YOUR SHOW. ONE OF MY CHRISTMAS PRESENTS FROM MY GRANDSON WAS BRUNO MARS CD AND ADELE'S TWO OF MY MOST FAVORITE PEOPLE. I PLAY BRUNO'S CD IN MY CAR EVERYDAY. HE MAKES ME SMILE AND OF COURSE ALL HIS SONGS ARE ABOUT SEX BUT THAT DOESN'T FAZE ME A BIT, HE MAKES ME WANT TO GET UP AND DANCE.
  • biggest fan ever

hey ellen i love your show u r so awsome im only in 6th grade and i watch your tv show than going outside just got done watching the superbowl video and that was so kind of um the gifts u give is totally awsome i wish i could get something but dont just think gifts suprise me u help change peoples life and u r so kind i still remember when that boy wasnt suppoed to live for 7 to 9 months buit god give him the right to live and u gave him one of his biggest dreams. which was going to disney land that was so nice i luv u and ur show -kamar lewis jr.
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday to the funniest woman on TV. you are such a beautiful person inside and out. i have been a fan for a long time and have followed your career. So proud you are in the place you are now. It shows how happy you are. such a big heart. You are as genuine as they come and hope one day to meet you in person. :D . I get mad if i miss your dance segment. love that part of your show.
  • happy birthday

happy birthday,i love you ! you are really a good giver. would love you to give one day to kids who have lost there parents in Kenya and just shake your hand and hung you,you make me cry watching your show and i believe one day i would also give back to poor kids in Africa. love you many kisses from me
  • Happy Birthday Ellen!!

I've always been a fan. Love to see you dance and you get prettier each year. Have a great day.
  • I am the Walrus !!!

Always been a fan , for years !! 60 years young and look forward to your show everyday and you give the best hugs ! I have said since my kids were babies , HDH , hugs don't hurt !!! ANYWAY ........ have a great day and keep on dancing !!!!!

• Justin Bieber

Hi Ellen I'm jbs biggest fan and I'm 11 and my name is Caitlin ewonce I only went to one concert and went home crying hoping I could meet him and get backstage passes but it never works out please I want to meet him plse ohhh please #1
  • Justin bieber

Hi Ellen I LOVE your show I will love you for me to meet justin bieber cuz I LOVE HIM SO MUCH I am number one biggest fan I love him I love your show too please make me meet him has been my dream to meet justin bieber and I would go to his concert but my family has money please make this dream come true please I also have his perfums
  • one dircetion

i am 11 and i love one direction it would be alsome if you could have them on the show and i agree the girl that was on your show today i have been wanting to play football all my life but alot of people say girls cant play football

• BELIBER FOREVER WITH A FAMILY HATER !!!!!!

HI Ellen It's me Elizabeth Gunn and i wanted to say I love ur show it rocks and u rock it's so funny and it's so cool the things u do for people like I'ts just amazing and like next time ur in Oregon u should give me a call because I'm a big fan of ur show . I love Justin Bieber he is a big impact on my life i cut and i'm suicidal and Justin helps me not every day and the things people are saying about him r not rightI live in a family where they all like hate Justin bieber and call him justin gay bate and that is so not true Justin is amazing at what he does he is the best I have all of his songs on my Ipod touch and i don't have any thing else becaus as u know my family don't really like him but i love him with all my heart i have been there from day one and I am I very big belieber like DIE HARD eh means so much to me i don't know what i would do if Justin wasn't the way he is he is so amazing and beautiful at first i didnt' like him for like the first week then from then on I loved him and still do now . but the this is I've never once seen him out side of a screen and i would really like to because he is my idol and i wish i could see him so bad . Some people say taht if u make a wish at 11:11 o'clock pm it will come true and I stay up every night till 11;11 and then wish that i could see Justin but it has never came true befor and i wish it would because I love him so much like so much and every song i hear that he sings makes he want to write a new song i write songs and play then to my self on the guitar in the car because I"m afraid of what my family will think so not only Does justin help me with life he helps me write songs too and that's what i love about him even though U r proably never gonna see it I just wanted to say please i really want to meet him
  • Please help me meet my heros!

Hi Ellen I love your show, I just wanted a chance to meet my favorite band in the world! One Direction, I would like to thank them for these incredible songs they sing! They helped me throughout rough times in my life. I use to cut myself and I recently cut myself for some issues going on at home, but when I started to listen to One Direction their songs helped me a lot! I just wanted a chance to thank them in person! Knowing they can never have a proper conversation with fans, and also I live in a small town in California I know that I may never thank them. One day I was feeling empty inside and felt alone I felt pain and I wanted to end my life,that was until moments by One Direction started playing and I decided not to. Their songs really speak to me and I'm very grateful for them because their music was all I had. My parents actually never found out until the last time I cut myself they started making me attend therapy which is working out, but I just need a chance to thank them in person! If you could please make it happen then I would be very happy and grateful! Thank you so much Ellen!
  • I need help with my invention

Hi, my name is Tramaine Littlejohn. Like Trey Songz. I live in Va. 15 min. away from Trey Songz old house in petersburge Va. I want some help on my invention that i came up with for the entertainment and band industry. I want kids from the school bands and musical and acting celebrities.

please help me Ellen and give me a call. This is professional. And not out of the way. Please give me a call at 804-458-6348
  • Decemberbride 100

My Husband and I enjoy watching your show. James and I Charlotte just celebrated our 48th wedding anniversary. We were not able to have a real celebration. Although we invited our family: children and grand children over for a toast. We would love to have a real celebration, with food, good wine, and music . Our family and friends. We met in high school art class. When we married we had nothing but love. We now have 3 children and 4 grand children. We have lots of love. I love it when you change the lives of people. . God bless you! 100 is the score for you.
  • #1 Justin Beiber Fans (:

Hi Ellen, Its Stephanie Argumedo and Stephanie Marroquin from Modesto California, we have been bestfriends since the sixth grade, now we are juniors in highschool, we both have one wish and thats to be able to go to one of your shows and meet Justin Beiber. We have been wanting to go to one of his concerts and be backstage with him, but our families are going through economy problems and dont have the money to take us. Us as bestfriends do pretty much everything together and we would love if you can make our dream come true. We are IN LOVE with Justin AND your show, we watch it everyday. Your show is so hilarious and we would love to enjoy atleast one show with you in person, and play our favorite game, which is "Know Or Go" . We really want to meet Justin as i have said it a few times, i know your really good friends with him and would be able to make our dream come true. We would also love to dance with you at the beginning of your show. Hopefully you can make this real and we can be on your show. If you want to get a hold of us you can e-mail me (stephanie argumedo) at . Thanks, and hopefully we will see you soon. (:
  • it's a worth of time to watch 'ellen' series

hi, i am pramod from India. i am studying MSC in UK.

until last night i don't know the name ellen.

i started watching single episode it was more fun and interesting,

from then i watched more then 160 episode continuously, it took 16 hrs. i haven't slept whole night.

great job. love you ellen.
  • Realizar meu sonho..

Hi Ellen I'm all good Brazileira want very much that you realize my dream to meet Justin Bieber is so not like my dream is to believe any more so I do everything else and I can never presiso of a letter to him and the more I it has to be done sosinhos my dream kisses ..
  • ELLEN,

I JUST STOPED BUY TO WISH U A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR I LOVE YOUR SHOW AND I LOVE THAM MORE WHEN JUSTIN BIEBER IS THERE U SHOULD COME TO LAERDO TX. WELL THANK AND HOPE TO SEE U ONE OF THESE DAY !
  • Olga singleton Lives in Sumter,sc

Ellen,

my grandma helps everybody she doesn't have a car, and she always have doctors appointments. My wish for christmas is for my grandma is a new house without any bugs and some clothes and help her with her bills and my name is Tahnazia me and my lil sister name rashedea needs a lot for christmas because my,grandma can not afford some thangs for Xmas for we need your help to help us have a great christmas and a happy new be very gald if you get in connect with the [SINGLETON] the why i love your tv show and i love how you had them two lil girls on the show when they where singing Nicki minaj my name is Rshedea what i want for christmas is a dream lite and a big doll house with a elevator and a big jeep that i can get in and a lunch box and a color concept,aluminum action wheels and a frosty the snowman and a rain coach and a viva la jwey set,new. Im 8yrs old and my Sister is 14yrs Old and myy grandma olag is 50yrs old.

sincerely,

Olga singleton

403 hobson st.

Sumter, Sc

Home-(803)-938-5330

Cell-(803)-468-6691
  • Cindy in the Fort!

Ellen,

I wish for you and Porsha to have a very merry Christmas! i watch your show everyday. In order for me to post anything on Facebook, I have to go to the library and use the computer there. I did not get the computer, my husband did. We are not living together now, so it is really hard to communicate with people. But I will continue to facebook you as often as I can.
  • A clever title goes here!

Hi Ellen,

My name is Tina White, my daughter Miranda, & myself love your show. I realize that you are approached alot by people with requests for help in one form or another, & I guess I am now one of many doing the same. I am an average every day person, there is nothing spectacular about me. I can't really complain, life has been good, I've always been able to keep our heads afloat b

y Gods' g

o

od grace. Although I've always been able to give my kids everything they need I'm not really in a position to ever spoil them with unnecessary things. It can be upsetting at times to see the dissappointment in their faces. Our favorite radio station 103.3x fm out of Florence, SC is running a week long contest giving away Justin Bieber tickets for his August concert in Columbia, SC. We have been trying every chance we get but attending school, & work during the day makes it a bit difficult to get through. Every time she realizes she once again didn't win despite of our efforts it destroys her, & she is left crying. She said last night it's like someone has punched her in the stomach. I realize that there are many more troubling issues in the world, but if you saw fit to help us in any way to help Mirandas' dream come true, I would forever be in your debt. Thank you, God Bless, & Merry Christmas.

Sincerely,

Tina White

631 Oak Ave

Hamlet, NC 28345

Home- (910)205-3710

Cell- (910)995-9913

Work-(910)582-7900, cafeteria

Please I am asking for all my Facebook family near and far to please help in any way you can to keep this post going. I am a desperate mom just trying so very hard to make my little girl happy and help make her dream come true. Thank You.
  • Ellen all the way in Maine

Ellen me and my mom love you from the state of Maine. Wishing you and Porsha a very merry Christmas! Your show is amazing and the things you do for people is just wonderful, I wish I could do something like that for you! Happy Holidays From the Cornforths
  • Merry Christmas

I love your shows I can be so down n then or show comes on n cheers me up love your shows I am home from right now had sugary on my angle so I get to c your show everyday love ya
  • All i

This is a boy from Brooks county Georgia home of the trojans!! and i live with my nanny i help take care of the house and the yard but i also played football here for our trojans and all we get is a diability check for her and all she wants is a nice little something for the kicthen and for christmas all i would like is a nice Beats by
  • Inspiration

Ellen, you are the most kind, caring and wonderful person in the world! I mean there are a lot of caring people in the world but, no one like you.

You are unique and hilarious!

You give and never ask for anything in return so, thank you for making this world a better place and to help people that really deserve it.

Your my inspiration and I would love to have the chance to meet you one day.

Love Tiffany x
  • hi ellen

Hi Ellen,

We my daughter and I love your show. We look every day after work. Your show is simply the best, wish we could visit your show, maybey dreams come treu.

Greetings Hannie and Rebecca
  • I can sing

hi im emma and im 14 years old and i sing everyday and im in a chior and in a band but i dont know how to realy show of my talent do you have any idea what i could do
1 2 3 4 5