ABC (ended 1998)

Ellen Fan Reviews (127)

• Why is everyone asking shit from Ellen?

This is a great sitcom. It is funny, and just fantastic. Love it.
  • Elderly Abuse

Ellen, I am writing on behalf of my mother. She is 76. My sister recently attempted suicide, and we found out that she has taken over 30000.00 from her over the last 4 or five years. Mom is now taking care of Jen's 3 boys. Age 20, 14, and 10. She is devastated and the hits just keep on coming. Now they are in danger of losing the only transportation they have as well as utilities, ect. They took her . and fridge because Jen told her they were paid off and she took the money for the payment. I have started a page called Elderly Abuse on FB, and was wondering if you could address this issue somehow on your show. She has never done anything but good for people, especially her daughters and this is destroying her. She feels she is at fault somehow and is losing her trust in the good in people. I would be grateful for anything you could do to make her feel better about all of this. God bless you and all the good you do for people. Mom is a military widow and has really enjoyed some of the specials you have done on their behalf. Thanks again for taking the time to just read this. I understand if you can't do anything, but elderly abuse, physical, mental and fiduciary is becoming a growing problem and I hate that Mom has been a victim in all of this.
  • I'm a big fan of Justin bieber

I want to meet jb because I am a big fan of him in one else can be a huge fan as want to meet him infront of me hug him sing with him dance with him and do a lot I want to come to your show but i'm in Srilanka,and I am studying in grade 8. So can you make my dream come true?and by the way I am Sangavi from Srilanka colombo.
  • a grandmother who needs to know

My oldest granddaughter was born with the middle name Inez which was my moms name. She has been asking me if your middle name was the same. We all think you are awesome
  • A great-grand mother in need of a car.

Hi, Ellen I will be 70 years old in October, I have never owned a new car in my life.

I have one daughter, two granddaughters and 3 great grand children, I feel blessed to still be here and to live long enough to be a great grandmother. I have been in poor health, why I would love to have a new car used to love to go to the beach so I would love to take my family at least one more time in a car I do not have to worry about, because my car is a

Also I watch you everyday and would absolutely love to come to see your show in person in a NEW CAR!! hope to get to see your show soon : )
  • souldanceman

hi ellen im deaf man and my name is wilbert calvin wilson jr. im in need of a car i dont have much money also i never get new a car for 50 yrs old now
  • Great shows

I watch you every chance I get and think you are one of the most generous and helping people I have ever seen. You are one of the people that makes the world a better place.
  • I'm a stressed out mom!

Dear Ellen, I'm your biggest fan, you are a amazing person. You help people everyday. I've recently noticed that the walls in my home are cracking in all corners and everywhere. I'm not in the greatest health, heart problems, unstable ankles, high blood pressure and worried sooooo much about things. My daughter and I lived in the house for seven years along with her fianc and my German Shepard dog Sheba. The house is sliding away, the foundation. It's very scary! I have come to stay at a friends house, daughter thinks her and Jesse are going to do this all. Money and time are hard to do. I tx and talk to her everyday to make sure everything is fine. At night I stress not knowing if I will hear from her because of house. I want to go back home, but can't until it is safe. I only have my daughter and her fianc and my Sheba. Please help me if you can. I just want to go back to my house in Lawrenceville and take care of my health issues and see my daughter. Bless you! Take care, I'm trying! Thank you for listening! Ginger Michalski

Hey Ellen !! Before I tell you my story I just want to say that you are absolutely amazing!! I watch your show all the time and when I see the things that you do for people I always find myself with a smile on my face, and seeing you help these regular everyday people who are having troubles made me realize that maybe you could help my mother. My name is Kristy Sharp and I am 16 and I live in The Central Coast, New south Wales in Australia. Ever since I was born my mum (Cindy Morris), has been a single parent. She has raised my brother (Dale Sharp), and I all alone and has always had money troubles. But the past few years her world has just been turned upside down. On the 19/9/2011, she lost the love of her life and I lost my step-dad. He was such an amazing man, they met when they were only 16 and we're completely head over heels in love with one another right up until the day he died. She has never been the same since, she is grieving so much and can't seem to get over it at all, its two years later and she's the way she is, makes it feel like it happened last week. She puts a smile on for us but I can see right through it. She was slowly getting herself back on her feet when she lost her father, she was absolutely heartbroken and a week after that she lost her grandfather and that just pushed her down and she isn't coping at all. She is a nurse and has to do overnight just to make enough money to pay the bills and even that's not enough, she struggles with money so much and is very stressed out. She can't sleep so she's tired all the time which puts her in a worse mood. And to top it all off her confidence in herself is below 0. She doesn't see what I see, I think she is the most beautiful person in this world, one problem and the main reason she has no confidence is her teeth. Earlier in 2013, my dog was playing around with her and accidently knocked a lot of her teeth out and she has no money to go and get them fixed and it has been affecting her so much she refuses to go out cause she's worried what people think and every time we go out she stresses out on how she looks even though she always looks amazing to me and my brother. She can't eat either with her teeth because it hurts her so much. Ellen you don't understand how heartbreaking it is to see her like this, struggling with money troubles, having no confidence, in pain due to her teeth, constantly drained from working too much and all that happening whilst she's grieving so much she shouldn't have to be going through this. I'm so worried that one day its all going to get too much for her and one day she may not be around and I couldn't handle that. She is the most amazing woman you'll ever meet and for her to meet you would make her so happy! She loves you so much and so do I. I don't know if there's any way in the world you can help my mum get back on her feet and make her stress go away so she can focus on getting her life together again, I just want to make her happy. She doesn't know that I'm asking you for help and I think it would be the most amazing thing to tell her that she gets to meet Ellen ! And also just a little fun fact, I wouldn't mind meeting Harry Styles HAHAHAHA!! Haha na I'm just joking around (kind of hahaha). Please read this Ellen I would be so thankful if you could do this for her I just want her to be happy again. Thank you Ellen xx
  • amazing

even though im only 11 I have been watching the ellen show I love you
  • the best person ever

hi ellen i love you so much your my hero i wanna be on your show so bad see if you like some videos at cerehn i watch your videos all the time i just turned 9 i think your the nicest person ever and you just have the best sense of humor!!!!!!!!!!! i do duets sometimes and my moms number is (856)-381-9382 i also make these videos for you to watch it
  • Love your show

Ellen love your show you have such a wonderful giving heart.
  • Desperate Mommy

My dearest Ellen, let me start by saying that I absolutely adore you. You do amazing things for people who are less fortunate, which is what I would do I I where able. I am a single mother from Franklin, Louisiana and I have 3amazing sons that love baseball. I wrote to you on an earlier day and now my situation has gotten worst. Before when I wrote we were staying with a very close friend in one room of her house, as of Memorial Day, she threw us out. I am unemployed and a recent graduate of Remington College. A wonderful friend named Celeste Gauthier has taken me and the boys in but she also doesn't have much room. I sleep in the bed with Celeste, my middle son, Dravyn (12) sleeps on the couch, My youngest son Trevyn (11) is sleeping in a recliner. While I could handle the situation, it is killing me to have the boys going through this. I just really need something good and positive to happen for them and maybe something great for Celeste for helping us out. I just want them to smile again. Thanks for anything you can do. Maybe just mention the boys on your show, and mention the kindness of Celeste. Thanks again and we live you dearly. Chantelle Hebert
  • email faith11077atlivedotcom

Dear ms. Ellen,i'd like to start out by saying my mother and I really admire you. The way you help people and the obstacles you've soared over in your life. My name is Cameron, I'm a sixteen year old young man and going into the 12th grade. Ms Ellen like you my mother is a helping spirit, she does things like clean the church grounds & trim their trees in the evening so no one knows it's her. She says it's her way of giving tythes "she can't put money in the church plate every sunday, well we" :) she is a veteran(honorable discharge) dessert shield and storm it's been hard for her since she returned dealing with the post traumatic stress syndrome we also had to relocate to Texas because of my mom being a battered woman(my dad) since starting out in texas it's been hard for her with lesbian discrimination because just like you ms ellen she now lives her life as a gay woman. Lately I've been noticing she's losing her zest for life with her financial troubles and how shes treated for her way of life she would like to start her own lawn care company but does not have a reliable truck and tools she admires you so much being a successful gay woman i think it would really restore her belief that great things can still happen i love the way you make people laugh so if you could give her a call and say hello i know i would see her smile and laugh like she used to we love your spirit we watch your show everyday and for me i know it's the time when i know she'll be smiling so i thank you, we love you never change her name is faith renew hers please
  • Please Help!

Hay Ellen,

i am 13 years old and i just moved from Germany to Rio Rancho and i'm here with my mom and my sis. And she always makes shure that my sis and me have the things we need before she can buy some stuff for her self. So i thought i could ask you for help because she is a big fan and so i thought you could give her a trip to New Zealand and maybe with a friend she can pick?! But please read this and help me give her the best mother's day gift ever and because of every thing too!

Thank you! Your Dianna . I <3 your show
  • Get set;pounce on Julia Roberts!

This episode was priceless,the way you crouched in that dressing room,and the look on Julia"s was scared for her,i felt that it was me,my heart was racing so are truly are the queen of practical love you,not sure that I qualify,but have to weigh in.
  • Sophie and Rosie

My Favorite Episode is when Sophie and Rosie met the singer Niki Manach (sp) Sorry about the spelling of Niki's name, 61 yrs old is creeping up on me, May 14th, I call it an old age excuse... I watch your Show everyday Ellen and when you have these two Adorable Girls on, I find Laughter and sweetness from faces when they meet someone, or when you surprise them.... is Priceless! I Love them big time, every time they are on your show! Ellen you bring so much Joy to the World, Hopefully my Friend and I could one day meet you, Please never stop having Sophie and Rosie on your show, They are such Joys to this world! Thanks. ~~~~ Eileen Lackey Rodriguez FB Name~~~~I Hope you look me Also hope this is where you write about the episodes you like or else this is,.... an age issue for Ellen very much for giving me Laughter when needed, as we need much more today and you Definitely bring it :)
  • Hello Ellen

Hello I'm StChristopher Chesley I have been trying to see if you could help me in any way?

About 2 mounts ago I sent to who my cell phone told me was you address! some 400 unversle studios in berbank,ca in the mail.

Alist of Ideas that I was believed you could look over but now I feel someone have them!,

It was a part of my life my work inventions and a letter asking you if you could leed me in the right derction

sorry my spellings off

it's my dissablatys see I have 7 ideas out there and I just need 2 to get started and I can get the rest going! I tryed to go on a payment plan but these co. want it in one lump some and I been puting in for grants looking for funders and trying to find manufacter and useing other aves

see I get a small check and I have sent my ideas to a auto co once befor of a car and because it had know pateint or trade mark it was just used!.

and the name was changed!,
  • Hi Ellen.

My older sister Kristen is in love with Justin Bieber. I saw your show where you got his biggest fan in a box and took her there to see Justin. I would love for my sister to meet him. she tells me everyday if she could meet Justin she would die. say his name on Tv and she freaks. my sister is his biggest fan. he is her idol her lock screen on her I pod she knows everything about him. she's naming her kid after him too when she's older. Justin Bieber my sister Kristen is your biggest fan and would die to meet you on Ellen.
  • Emmanuel Jal

Hey Ellen!

This is Jenn Allison - EXE Media Group. World renowned hip hop artist, activist, author & actor, Emmanuel Jal, is starring in "The Good Lie" with Reese Witherspoon! Will you feature Jal? His new album is See Me Mama.

"The Good Lie" is about a young refugee of the Sudanese Civil War who wins a lottery for relocation to the United States with three other lost boys. Encountering the modern world for the first time, they develop an unlikely friendship with a brash American woman (Reese Witherspoon) assigned to help them, but the young men struggle to adjust to this new life and feelings of guilt about the brother left behind.

In the war-torn region of Southern Sudan, Emmanuel Jal was born into the life of a child solider. Through unbelievable struggles, Emmanuel managed to survive. He was rescued & adopted by a British aid worker, Emma McCune. Jal emerge as a world-famous recording artist with a hit record under his belt. He is directly supported by Alicia Keys, Peter Gabriel, George Clooney, Richard Branson, Nelson Madela, Annie Lennox, DMC, Russell Simmons & many more people worldwide! Called an artist "with the potential of a young Bob Marley" by Peter Gabriel, he has performed at Live 8 and Nelson Mandela's 90th b-day concert. His music can be heard in major motion pictures, TV, and he's been featured in major outlets like TIME, USA Today, NPR, CNN, MTV & the BBC. Emmanual is also a spokesperson for Amnesty International and Oxfam and created the charitable foundation, Gua Africa.

We Want Peace - Peter Gabriel on strings, featuring Alicia Keys, George Clooney, Richard Branson

Singing "Emma" at Nelson Mandela's 90th Bday Party

Cush - New Single & Music Video

We Want Peace (WWP), spearheaded by Emmanuel Jal, beginning in December 2010, has a simple goal: To raise awareness on the fundamental principles of justice, equality, unification and conflict prevention, through the power of music, worldwide. In dedication to Southern Sudan's historic referendum, Emmanuel released "We Want Peace" what has become the worldwide music hit. The uptempo feel good classic brings a sense of appreciation and entertainment to the importance of peace and security.

Emmanuel Jal has won worldwide acclaim for his unique style of hip hop with its message of peace and reconciliation born out of his experiences as a child soldier in Sudan. His music can be heard alongside Coldplay, Gorillaz, and Radiohead on the fundraising "War Child Help a Day in the Life" album, as well as in three ER episodes, the National Geographic documentary God Grew Tired of Us, and in the feature film Blood Diamond starring Leonardo DiCaprio. Emmanuel spoke at TED Global, rang the bell at the NY Stock Exchange, and released his autobiography "War Child" all in 2009.

Despite his accomplishments in music, Jal's biggest passion is for Gua Africa. Besides building schools, the nonprofit provides scholarships for Sudanese war survivors in refugee camps, and sponsors education for children in the most deprived slum areas in Nairobi. For almost a year now, Jal has been eating one meal a day in his campaign to build a school in Leer, Southern Sudan, where Emma McCune is resting. The Gua Africa mission is to work with individuals, families and communities to help them overcome the effects of war & poverty. His projects are based in both Sudan and Kenya with a focus on providing education to children & young adults who would otherwise be denied this opportunity.

This Saturday, Emmanuel Jal will be receiving a Humanitarian Award in Dallas, TX from the Hunt Institute, featured in allAfrica. He is receiving $25,000 which will all be donated to the charity he founded, GUA Africa, to help build Emma Academy in his hometown of Leer, South Sudan.

Emmanuel Jal is doing a 100 School High Tour in the USA to share his experiences, personal message for peace in a quest to promote social & emotional learning amongst young people as they become active, global citizens. He's starting in Los Angeles in October.

Jal's current album release is "See Me Mama" -iTunes.

Jennifer Allison

Founder & CEO

EXE Media Group 2

• April 4 2013 what is the name of the female singer you had on this show

i loved her song and voice.

hii Ellen, I'm Richelle from the Netherlands and I'm the bigggest fan of Justin bieber. I'm 16 and my friends think that I'm weird. Every second of my day I'll think about him. My world falls apart when I hear his name. I go to every concert that is close by my side. about 9 days I see him in Antwerpen. IM SO EXCITEDDD ! If you see him would you say this : 'Justin I love you more than speed of light can travel. I love you more than the speed that a black hole can destroy. If i had to pick betweet 1 million dollars and Megan fox or just you. I'd pick you. If the world was coming to an end, your the only person I want by my side. When I have kids and they ask who my first real love is, I wanna to point accros the room to you. I really love you more than everything. I'm your biggest fan kisss Richelle'
  • A big fan!

HI I am summer waters I love your show I would love to be on your show I am only 10 years old. But I asked my mom she said that would be all right! For my 11 brithday I want to come see I want most of all I want to see you! Because I think you change a lot of poeples lifes in a good way when I grow up I want to do the same. Just like you! YOU ROCK! But I knoe that a lot of pepole say that but when I say it I mean it!Oh and Happy brithday I would et u somehing but #1 I could not get it to youand #2 you got all most every thing
  • fajoyomi femi feb ,2013

hi ellen my name is femi l live in london l am you fan

l alway wacth your show on tv everyday it makes me happy and also the way you help people

that are need god well also help you in your show

• biggest fan ever

hey ellen i love your show u r so awsome im only in 6th grade and i watch your tv show than going outside just got done watching the superbowl video and that was so kind of um the gifts u give is totally awsome i wish i could get something but dont just think gifts suprise me u help change peoples life and u r so kind i still remember when that boy wasnt suppoed to live for 7 to 9 months buit god give him the right to live and u gave him one of his biggest dreams. which was going to disney land that was so nice i luv u and ur show -kamar lewis jr.

Happy Birthday to the funniest woman on TV. you are such a beautiful person inside and out. i have been a fan for a long time and have followed your career. So proud you are in the place you are now. It shows how happy you are. such a big heart. You are as genuine as they come and hope one day to meet you in person. :D . I get mad if i miss your dance segment. love that part of your show.
  • Happy Birthday Ellen!!

I've always been a fan. Love to see you dance and you get prettier each year. Have a great day.
  • I am the Walrus !!!

Always been a fan , for years !! 60 years young and look forward to your show everyday and you give the best hugs ! I have said since my kids were babies , HDH , hugs don't hurt !!! ANYWAY ........ have a great day and keep on dancing !!!!!

• Justin Bieber

Hi Ellen I'm jbs biggest fan and I'm 11 and my name is Caitlin ewonce I only went to one concert and went home crying hoping I could meet him and get backstage passes but it never works out please I want to meet him plse ohhh please #1
< 1 2 3 4 5