Emergency! Forums

NBC (ended 1977)

Season 3 DVD Release Date

VMF-214

[1]Nov 29, 2006
    • level: 55

Season 3 of Emergency!, Will be released February 13, 2007.

http://tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=6655.

Edited on 11/30/2006 9:21pm
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ajcook68

[2]Dec 15, 2006
    • level: 5

I am glad Universal changed the front cover art from the Crown Engine to the Ward LaFrance.  But they never changed the picture of Roy and Johnny. It is a Season 6 photo and they did not look like that in Season 3, and they weren't wearing the paramedic patch until Season 4.

ANDY

cusefan2

[3]Mar 9, 2007
    • level: 1
    YEah i totally love this show just as much now as when i was a kid can't wait for the rest of the seasons to come out hopefully they will allot sooner

KentAllard911

[4]Jun 7, 2007
    • level: 14

I just recently purchased Season 3 at Best Buy. And, at the discounted price of $19.99, it was a steal. Price aside, I have a question for the group. Does anyone else feel that Universal did this set on the cheap? Looking at seasons 1 and 2 on DVD, I found the menus to be more interactive and more professionally put together. I was also surprised that there was no scene selection anywhere on Season 3, just a very plain chapter selection interface along the left side of the screen.

I hope this is not an indication that Universal has no plans to release the remaining seasons on DVD. That would be a real shame. Unfortunately, it has already happened with Adam-12 and Dragnet. The first seasons were released some time ago and there has been no indication that other seasons would follow.

Any thoughts? 

LLB1964

[5]Jun 28, 2007
    • level: 1
    I sure hope they decide to release the remaining seasons. I figured the less interesting setup inside was a trade off for having each disc only play on one side. (I don't know if others had problems with Season 1 being full of less-than-perfect DVD smoothness when playing. Crash stops dead in more than half of the DVD players I've tried it in, and starts & stops in others. When I get more $, I may replace that season.)

Anyone know who to write to asking for Season 4? The Universal site is pretty useless, or I'm missing something.

Laura

VMF-214

[6]Jul 10, 2007
    LLB1964 wrote:
    I sure hope they decide to release the remaining seasons. I figured the less interesting setup inside was a trade off for having each disc only play on one side. (I don't know if others had problems with Season 1 being full of less-than-perfect DVD smoothness when playing. Crash stops dead in more than half of the DVD players I've tried it in, and starts & stops in others. When I get more $, I may replace that season.)

Anyone know who to write to asking for Season 4? The Universal site is pretty useless, or I'm missing something.

Laura

Hi Laura, I had that problem with season 3 on one of the disc. It was a little choppy and no word yet on season 4. Jason.

VMF-214

[7]Jul 10, 2007
    KentAllard911 wrote:

I just recently purchased Season 3 at Best Buy. And, at the discounted price of $19.99, it was a steal. Price aside, I have a question for the group. Does anyone else feel that Universal did this set on the cheap? Looking at seasons 1 and 2 on DVD, I found the menus to be more interactive and more professionally put together. I was also surprised that there was no scene selection anywhere on Season 3, just a very plain chapter selection interface along the left side of the screen.

I hope this is not an indication that Universal has no plans to release the remaining seasons on DVD. That would be a real shame. Unfortunately, it has already happened with Adam-12 and Dragnet. The first seasons were released some time ago and there has been no indication that other seasons would follow.

Any thoughts?

Hi Kent.

I also thought Universal did this set cheap too. Some of the episode are a little choppy and I'm still looking for news if there going to release season 4.

proudmom147

[8]Jul 13, 2007
    • level: 7
    I have all three seasons but I haven't watched any yet. I need to have a marathon some weekend! Just finding the time is very difficult but I really am glad when I do sit down and watch them. I bought the whole video set when it came out and loved watching them off and on. I HAVE to get going on the DVD's. Wonder why it takes them so many months to put one DVD together. Oh well..

Yoshi5387

[9]Aug 27, 2007
    • level: 4
    Emergency Season three is a pretty good DVD box-set. It is wierd how the Introduction is changing back and fourth on every other episode.