Emeril Green

Daily 11:55 PM on Discovery Channel Premiered Jul 14, 2008 Between Seasons

danharr

Emeril Green Fan Reviews (3)

7.8
  • Pork is "Green" too!

You don't have to be "One Sided" to be green.... There is nothing wrong with eating meat, dairy or any other food. I hate when people "down" other people for what they do with their own lives. I realize that Splosh22's review was a couple years ago... but really, calm down and eat some meat and drink a big ole glass of milk Splosh! It'll do your body good!... Emeril, keep doin what your doin... It's great...

• A good show and nice turn for Emeril leaving his loud bamming behind him. This show had a great focus on local and healthy food and cooking.

A good show and nice turn for Emeril leaving his loud bamming behind him. This show had a great focus on local and healthy food and cooking. The show gave those of us who don't use that style of cooking a glimpse into this popular cooking discipline. It also gave Emeril a chance to showcase his cooking ability which I really enjoyed since he's been so unfairly attacked throughout his career. Sadly the show is longer making new episodes I supposed the days of cooking shows going on for decades are gone and Emeril has moved on to a new project. I highly recommend this show to anyone who appreciates Emerils work and watch the reruns on the Cooking Channel.

• Emeril Green The Best TV Has to Offer!

Emeril Green is on a level that even the dimmest bulb can understand. This show will have you shopping for herbs and different healthy vegetables to help you improve your eating habits and give you options at mealtime. He's Great! My husband turned me onto him, I used to think he was a joke with the Bam, take it up a notch. But the meals and sauces we are both churning out on a regular meal is quite impressive. Our style of living has changed just by expanding our tastes to more selective herbs and seasonings. Voilla to Emeril. He really rocks.