Emily Owens, M.D.

The CW (ended 2013)

TV123456

Emily Owens, M.D. Fan Reviews (58)

• Pleaaaseee give us season

I just watched this whole episodes and wanted to say.... Whyyyyyy no season 2??? I loveeeee all the characters, the med backgrounds , the stories just soo cute and funny and just the type of series you are dying to wait for the next episode.

I dont know why they said it had low rating cuz i just know there must be lots of girls/ women love it as much as i do.

So, im still hoping, that somehow it will be continued again..

X
  • We need a second season!

So sad that this was cancelled. I absolutely love this show!! Wish it would come back for a second season <3
  • Please bring BACK

I LOVE this show and I think that they need to do a second season. It offers something new from all the other DOC. shows out there. Plus all of the cast are amazing. This show has so much potential for this show and if it where to get a second chance I believe it would become a top 10 to watch show!!!
  • There is something wrong with this picture

Ok there is billions of dollars going towards movies, tv shows and other entertainment things but now we're surrounded these stupid reality tv shows that make no sense and has no point to it other than wanting to see yourself on tv every week, but this show Emily Owens . is and was (which it shouldn't be was) incredible!!! at the end of every episode she learnt something from the day/days she had during the episode which is something we should do learn from life and know ways to improve it so i think it was a terrible well a big mistake cancelling a show like none other, a show that helped in life and of course entertaining <3 please bring it back
  • THIS SHOW IS TOO GOOD TO BE CANCELED!

TITLE SAYS IT ALL! This show was so AMAZING! I am so addicted but HOW CAN I IF THERE IS NO MORE SHOW?! I miss this show!!! Outstanding! Clever! Fun! ADDICTING!!!
  • Refreshing

I can't believe it another show I just get into a new series which is refreshing and has some down to earth humor and I then find it is cancelled. Why sell the rights to air a show if cancelled before we get to watch it???? Bring it back now.

Just like gifted man.

• I miss Emily :(

miss the show soooooooooooooooooo much :'(

plz bring it back!!
  • Bring the show back!

I loved this show, I would do whatever it would take to make sure I was able to watch every show played. I could really relate to her and everything she was going through. Please think about trying at least one more season.
  • WE WANT SEASON 2

Seriously??

Emily Owens . is cancelled??

Is that true cuz' on some page that I found it says that Emily O. is going to continute till 20st episode..

Least you can do for Emily O. fans is give us least more 7 episodes
  • Is this a joke?!

I cannot believe that they cancelled the show that was soooo great and relaxing, and for a change- interesting. I thought that finally we have a great team with an amazing actress as opposed to lame, boring, over-exaggerated shows that run for several years. Emily deserves at least 6 if not 10 seasons. My friends, family and I are extremely disappointed. We have to watch boring, dull shows all over again. :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Emily rocks!!!
  • Seriously ?

the show was cancelled ? I live in Israel and we LOVE this show ! I saw the entire season in 1 day!! WE WANT SEASON 2 !!!!!!! :)

• Give another chance for emily owens, md. Release season 2

I really like this show... Im a nurse and i can relate every episodes... You left us hanging... Please release season 2 of emily owens, md. I really want to know if micah and emily will be together? Please dont cancel their show....

• Emily Owens MD

I thought this show was great just like the hart of dixie, that was the one night I liked to watch tv what is wrong that you canceled this show, please bring it back, It would be comparable to a show like private practice. Please bring it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great show
  • Want more!

Canceled? Really?? Oh, k'mon! This was one of the best shows... and the season finaly just made me want more! Please, give us more to see.
  • NOT FAIR

QUIT CANCELLING THE GOOD SHOWS. THIS WAS MY FAVORITE SHOW TOO, SO DISAPPOINTED! Now I dont have any shows to watch on BACK EMILY OWENS
  • CW has to give this show a SECOND CHANCE!!

Fans are still trying to save this show! not only was it a procedural like the CW wanted but it also had comedy, great story lines and characters that you could really relate to!! Somehow this show has GOT to be renewed. The world needs EmilyOwensMD. If you are a big fan - join Facebook Fan pages or get on Twitter to find out more on how to help (@ Kifness). Could fill the gap for some network during summer lull. Could be a web show. Could be another 9 episodes next fall. Give Fans Something!
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Oh come on CW!!! You finally have a show with a cast that's funny, quick, fresh and employs great writers, and you don't know what to do with it, so you cancel?? Bring it back!!! AND if the CW is too dense, I hope another station picks it up and runs with it!
  • I miss it already!

i miss this show so much - now i have one less show to look forward to on Tuesdays.
  • Resucitate it !!

We can resucitate it writing to warner channel in this page and get a second season !!

Ps: spread it to others!
  • What??????

I can't believe this. I was looking forward the last episode and now I'm reading that the show has been canceled!!!!!!!!!
  • saddddd

grrre why did you have to cancel this show i love it :(
  • WHY???

IM SOO SAD
  • WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CANCEL ALL THE GOOD SHOWS??

The title says it all.
  • DON'T CANCEL

THIS SHOW HAS HAPPY, SAD, MEAN AND SWEET ALL MIXED UP. WHY CANCEL? GET RID OF SOME OF THE STUPID REALITY TV. THIS WAS GOOD ENTERTAINMENT. BRING IT BACK!
  • Please give this show another try!

This show is well-written and the characters have great chemistry. Please re-think your decision to cancel the show.
  • save this show!

best cast and great chemistry!
  • Save this show!

How in the world is this show getting the cut?! Best show out there cast just has such a great chemistry. PLEASE CW don't do this! :/
  • PLEASE DON'T END THIS SHOW

SOOO sad this is ending already. It's even better than Carrie Diaries which CW seems to focus so much on.
  • Somebody needs to bring this back!

Awww! I love this show. Whyyyyy!!! It's so funny and has life. I love the stories of the characters and then altogether. They have to bring this back.
  • Sign Peition to bring back Emily Owens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

resuscitateemilyowens .com

Hey anybody that loves this show and wants to see it come back there is a site an a petition sign and lets see if we can get it back! ask everyone and tell everyone!!!!!

< 1 2