Emily Owens, M.D.

The CW (ended 2013)

TV123456

Emily Owens, M.D. Fan Reviews (56)

• I miss this show

It was quirky and funny. Wish they would bring it back.
  • We need a second season!

So sad that this was cancelled. I absolutely love this show!! Wish it would come back for a second season <3
  • Please bring BACK

I LOVE this show and I think that they need to do a second season. It offers something new from all the other DOC. shows out there. Plus all of the cast are amazing. This show has so much potential for this show and if it where to get a second chance I believe it would become a top 10 to watch show!!!
  • There is something wrong with this picture

Ok there is billions of dollars going towards movies, tv shows and other entertainment things but now we're surrounded these stupid reality tv shows that make no sense and has no point to it other than wanting to see yourself on tv every week, but this show Emily Owens . is and was (which it shouldn't be was) incredible!!! at the end of every episode she learnt something from the day/days she had during the episode which is something we should do learn from life and know ways to improve it so i think it was a terrible well a big mistake cancelling a show like none other, a show that helped in life and of course entertaining <3 please bring it back
  • THIS SHOW IS TOO GOOD TO BE CANCELED!

TITLE SAYS IT ALL! This show was so AMAZING! I am so addicted but HOW CAN I IF THERE IS NO MORE SHOW?! I miss this show!!! Outstanding! Clever! Fun! ADDICTING!!!
  • Refreshing

I can't believe it another show I just get into a new series which is refreshing and has some down to earth humor and I then find it is cancelled. Why sell the rights to air a show if cancelled before we get to watch it???? Bring it back now.

Just like gifted man.

• I miss Emily :(

miss the show soooooooooooooooooo much :'(

plz bring it back!!
  • Bring the show back!

I loved this show, I would do whatever it would take to make sure I was able to watch every show played. I could really relate to her and everything she was going through. Please think about trying at least one more season.
  • WE WANT SEASON 2

Seriously??

Emily Owens . is cancelled??

Is that true cuz' on some page that I found it says that Emily O. is going to continute till 20st episode..

Least you can do for Emily O. fans is give us least more 7 episodes
  • Is this a joke?!

I cannot believe that they cancelled the show that was soooo great and relaxing, and for a change- interesting. I thought that finally we have a great team with an amazing actress as opposed to lame, boring, over-exaggerated shows that run for several years. Emily deserves at least 6 if not 10 seasons. My friends, family and I are extremely disappointed. We have to watch boring, dull shows all over again. :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Emily rocks!!!
  • Seriously ?

the show was cancelled ? I live in Israel and we LOVE this show ! I saw the entire season in 1 day!! WE WANT SEASON 2 !!!!!!! :)

• Oops there goes another good one.

This happened with Veronica Mars and now Emily Owens. I can't believe they cancel quality programming like this in favor of the insipid and intelectualy insulting Beauty and the Beast (which doesn't hold a candle to the Linda Hamilton - Ron Perlman version). It seems the powers that be favor the versions featuring the weak minded female characters which actually make me cringe with embarrassment. Emily Owens had a sweet premise and convincing characters and intriguing story lines. Farewell Emily we hardly knew ye and our loss.
  • Give another chance for emily owens, md. Release season 2

I really like this show... Im a nurse and i can relate every episodes... You left us hanging... Please release season 2 of emily owens, md. I really want to know if micah and emily will be together? Please dont cancel their show....

• Not again!

Another excellent show that gets the axe. No wonder I rarely watch TV anymore.
  • Oh no! Now we'll never know!

Now we'll never know if Micah and Emily are going to be together. They would make such a cute couple!
  • Emily Owens MD

I thought this show was great just like the hart of dixie, that was the one night I liked to watch tv what is wrong that you canceled this show, please bring it back, It would be comparable to a show like private practice. Please bring it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great show
  • Want more!

Canceled? Really?? Oh, k'mon! This was one of the best shows... and the season finaly just made me want more! Please, give us more to see.
  • aww man!

This show was good. So disappointed!
  • NOT FAIR

QUIT CANCELLING THE GOOD SHOWS. THIS WAS MY FAVORITE SHOW TOO, SO DISAPPOINTED! Now I dont have any shows to watch on BACK EMILY OWENS
  • CW has to give this show a SECOND CHANCE!!

Fans are still trying to save this show! not only was it a procedural like the CW wanted but it also had comedy, great story lines and characters that you could really relate to!! Somehow this show has GOT to be renewed. The world needs EmilyOwensMD. If you are a big fan - join Facebook Fan pages or get on Twitter to find out more on how to help (@ Kifness). Could fill the gap for some network during summer lull. Could be a web show. Could be another 9 episodes next fall. Give Fans Something!
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Oh come on CW!!! You finally have a show with a cast that's funny, quick, fresh and employs great writers, and you don't know what to do with it, so you cancel?? Bring it back!!! AND if the CW is too dense, I hope another station picks it up and runs with it!
  • PLEASE REVIVE EMILY OWNES MD

I absolutely loved this show! I was an avid watcher and I am really sad to see this show go. The problem was not the show it was the lack of marketing, yes the poor marketing led to low viewership. I live in NYC and rarely saw marketing for this show. I stumbled upon this show while channel surfing. I saw cast members in medical clothing, checked it out, and then I was hooked. I spread the word at our hospital and soon more people were wacthing. Many are sad to see the show end. I had never watched the CW until Emily owens MD. I am an avid ABC and NBC program watcher. Many of my friends who started to watch the show were also first time CW watchers. Now many of us are back to NBC and ABC programing..

CW needs to revamp their marketing in order to make their shows successful and most importantly bring back Emily Owens MD.

Does anyone know if the show will be picked up by another network???

• I miss it already!

i miss this show so much - now i have one less show to look forward to on Tuesdays.
  • Resucitate it !!

We can resucitate it writing to warner channel in this page and get a second season !!

Ps: spread it to others!
  • RATINGS?!!

I'm wondering where they're getting their ratings and demographics from! This is one of the shows that I just had to watch. CW needs to get a clue. I've miss entire seasons of some of my favorite shows; as I was "enchanted" with the new shows that the CW introduced this year. Emily Owens was my #3 of the 4 shows that I watch on this network.

Perhaps if enough of us write, they'll revamp it.

I was reading one reviewer who said there were repots that they didn't think she was pretty enough to be leading a show. In my opinion, that's what makes it so much better. Her personality brings out her true beauty. Look at Cassandra; she's pretty, but if she was the star of the show, I DEFINITELY wouldn't watch it because of her personality.

BRING BACK EMILY!!!
  • What??????

I can't believe this. I was looking forward the last episode and now I'm reading that the show has been canceled!!!!!!!!!
  • saddddd

grrre why did you have to cancel this show i love it :(
  • WHY???

IM SOO SAD
  • WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CANCEL ALL THE GOOD SHOWS??

The title says it all.
  • DON'T CANCEL

THIS SHOW HAS HAPPY, SAD, MEAN AND SWEET ALL MIXED UP. WHY CANCEL? GET RID OF SOME OF THE STUPID REALITY TV. THIS WAS GOOD ENTERTAINMENT. BRING IT BACK!
< 1 2