Emily Owens, M.D.

The CW (ended 2013)

TV123456

Emily Owens, M.D. Fan Reviews (56)

• Not a bad start - but what about that shoulder bag

Does anyone know what that Canvas and leather shoulder bag she's carrying is?
  • Oh my god, I'm back in high school

If you want to revisit all of your old high school hang ups and, this is the show for you.
  • I miss this show

It was quirky and funny. Wish they would bring it back.
  • We need a second season!

So sad that this was cancelled. I absolutely love this show!! Wish it would come back for a second season <3
  • Please bring BACK

I LOVE this show and I think that they need to do a second season. It offers something new from all the other DOC. shows out there. Plus all of the cast are amazing. This show has so much potential for this show and if it where to get a second chance I believe it would become a top 10 to watch show!!!
  • There is something wrong with this picture

Ok there is billions of dollars going towards movies, tv shows and other entertainment things but now we're surrounded these stupid reality tv shows that make no sense and has no point to it other than wanting to see yourself on tv every week, but this show Emily Owens . is and was (which it shouldn't be was) incredible!!! at the end of every episode she learnt something from the day/days she had during the episode which is something we should do learn from life and know ways to improve it so i think it was a terrible well a big mistake cancelling a show like none other, a show that helped in life and of course entertaining <3 please bring it back
  • aww man!

This show was good. So disappointed!
  • CANCELLED

The show is cancelled...... just saying
  • THIS SHOW IS TOO GOOD TO BE CANCELED!

TITLE SAYS IT ALL! This show was so AMAZING! I am so addicted but HOW CAN I IF THERE IS NO MORE SHOW?! I miss this show!!! Outstanding! Clever! Fun! ADDICTING!!!
  • Refreshing

I can't believe it another show I just get into a new series which is refreshing and has some down to earth humor and I then find it is cancelled. Why sell the rights to air a show if cancelled before we get to watch it???? Bring it back now.

Just like gifted man.

• saddddd

grrre why did you have to cancel this show i love it :(
  • What a pleasant surprise !

I have to admit I know nothing about this sitcom what-so-ever and really puzzled to see this as a pop-up to be watched in some China youtube type website, which mostly are some sitcoms from korea or japan or anything big....but this? I thought I went through the new sitcoms to be watched on tv.com ? that's why I went to watch it and WALA! It is good and unlike all those medical sitcom you can get (the other one I can be bother to watch is Nurse Jackie )---and this is quite fun and the casting seems suitable.

Recommend for people who are like me who will try to dip into watching all the avaliable comedies.

=)

• Emily Owens MD

I thought this show was great just like the hart of dixie, that was the one night I liked to watch tv what is wrong that you canceled this show, please bring it back, It would be comparable to a show like private practice. Please bring it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great show
  • CW has to give this show a SECOND CHANCE!!

Fans are still trying to save this show! not only was it a procedural like the CW wanted but it also had comedy, great story lines and characters that you could really relate to!! Somehow this show has GOT to be renewed. The world needs EmilyOwensMD. If you are a big fan - join Facebook Fan pages or get on Twitter to find out more on how to help (@ Kifness). Could fill the gap for some network during summer lull. Could be a web show. Could be another 9 episodes next fall. Give Fans Something!
  • What??????

I can't believe this. I was looking forward the last episode and now I'm reading that the show has been canceled!!!!!!!!!
  • WHY???

IM SOO SAD
  • hey hey

so wait, they are ending the show? why???! Its so good! i love this show!
  • Promising!

Much better than I thot it would be!
  • Oops there goes another good one.

This happened with Veronica Mars and now Emily Owens. I can't believe they cancel quality programming like this in favor of the insipid and intelectualy insulting Beauty and the Beast (which doesn't hold a candle to the Linda Hamilton - Ron Perlman version). It seems the powers that be favor the versions featuring the weak minded female characters which actually make me cringe with embarrassment. Emily Owens had a sweet premise and convincing characters and intriguing story lines. Farewell Emily we hardly knew ye and our loss.
  • First episode...pretty good

I really enjoyed this and will definitely keep watching...
  • Bring the show back!

I loved this show, I would do whatever it would take to make sure I was able to watch every show played. I could really relate to her and everything she was going through. Please think about trying at least one more season.
  • Is this a joke?!

I cannot believe that they cancelled the show that was soooo great and relaxing, and for a change- interesting. I thought that finally we have a great team with an amazing actress as opposed to lame, boring, over-exaggerated shows that run for several years. Emily deserves at least 6 if not 10 seasons. My friends, family and I are extremely disappointed. We have to watch boring, dull shows all over again. :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Emily rocks!!!
  • Seriously ?

the show was cancelled ? I live in Israel and we LOVE this show ! I saw the entire season in 1 day!! WE WANT SEASON 2 !!!!!!! :)

• Oh no! Now we'll never know!

Now we'll never know if Micah and Emily are going to be together. They would make such a cute couple!
  • WE WANT SEASON 2

Seriously??

Emily Owens . is cancelled??

Is that true cuz' on some page that I found it says that Emily O. is going to continute till 20st episode..

Least you can do for Emily O. fans is give us least more 7 episodes
  • Give another chance for emily owens, md. Release season 2

I really like this show... Im a nurse and i can relate every episodes... You left us hanging... Please release season 2 of emily owens, md. I really want to know if micah and emily will be together? Please dont cancel their show....

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Oh come on CW!!! You finally have a show with a cast that's funny, quick, fresh and employs great writers, and you don't know what to do with it, so you cancel?? Bring it back!!! AND if the CW is too dense, I hope another station picks it up and runs with it!
  • the untimely end!

I don't understand why this show is being refreshing, funny, awkward (in the best way) and emotional. I'm glad the CW is letting them air the remaining 6 episodes so that we have closure on the story but I don't get it!? Why pour so much advertising into a show ur canceling? Is it possible that our beloved Emily Owens could still be saved? I don't know, but what I do know is the show is 13 episodes or 13 seasons, I will continue to love it and own every episode. The only thing I can't make a decision on is whether Emily should be with Will or Micah. Hopefully they make at least that decision an easy one.
  • I do like it!

I don't really know why, but I like the show. There is something that attracts my attention and I would like Emily Owens to get the full season and may be even not only one.
  • is this show cancelled?

I hear it was cancelled, but the CW is still promoting it and saying all new episodes are coming on Jan 1. Seems strange they'd cancel a show they promote as peoples choice for best new show.
< 1 2