Emily Owens, M.D.

The CW (ended 2013)

TV123456

Emily Owens, M.D. Fan Reviews (59)

• UNFAIR

This is UNFAIR. We worked really hard to get 2,000 signatures. Sad to say, I'm never watching any shows on the CW again. This is not the first time they've canceled a great show, And it probably won't be the last. They should have given it a second chance. Can't they see how many loyal fans there are!? I tweeted them and told them that I'm not watching anymore of their shows. Their biggest mistake was canceling Emily Owens. The fact that they didn't even care how many loyal fans the show has, makes me angry. 2,285 people don't sign a petition for nothing!
  • Please give this show another try!

This show is well-written and the characters have great chemistry. Please re-think your decision to cancel the show.
  • seriously...

This show was smart, light, funny, and so refreshing in a sense of lacking the overwhelming drama, nasty jokes, and completely unreal women sleeping always with their mascara on... Also, I've read this one review where someone said that Mamie is not pretty enough to be a star of the show, that her place should be rather as a secondary character... Seriously??? I'm 27 and nowhere near having kids, but looking at the younger generation, my brother and his friends included. Do we really want people watching completely artificial people? Is it really the looks that make a person good, or interesting? Or is it the looks that make an actor a good one? (Wonder what Jack Nicolson has to say about that.. ;-P) Mamie Gummer is sweet, natural, and has this sparkle that just draws you to her. She's as charming, and as talented as her mother, but it looks like she's very unlucky... It seems that everything that doesn't bleed sex, gore, idiots, or "reality" is doomed to fail these days. I just don't get it... how is it that things like.. "Bold & Beautiful" get thousands of episodes and everything that either has to run its course, or simply isn't for the masses gets axed. I don't feel like even considering watching anything new anymore. At least not until it's done, and finished, not wrapped up on last minute. I won't even mention the fact that the stations such as Fox, or ABC... I don't think they take into consideration how many people watch it on DVR or wait for DVDs to get the most out of the show, to have that pleasure of watching it when the time is right and all... Not to mention that time slots for so many good shows are obviously set to send the shows flying as young people just don't spend their Friday night on a couch with a bowl of popcorn, and, on the other hand, the older generation seems to be more and more tired so why should they wait till 10 . to watch a show if they just can dvr it and watch after dinner, to relax and unwind. Sorry... had to put it all on paper. Good luck to all of you smart people, who love shows that get cancelled after one or two seasons max.
  • I miss Emily :(

miss the show soooooooooooooooooo much :'(

plz bring it back!!
  • Perfect Storm/CW Promo for "The Leap" says Season not Series Finale

This episode was awesome! I loved how everyone took Emily being in charge of the ER seriously. Her interaction with patients makes this show one of the best but her getting over Will was the most satisfying. It's Micah's time now! Will you're too late, with your fine azz, picking crazy girl over Emily. I think the next show is the last and my heart is breaking. I thinki they were way too premature in cancelling this show.
  • DON'T CANCEL

THIS SHOW HAS HAPPY, SAD, MEAN AND SWEET ALL MIXED UP. WHY CANCEL? GET RID OF SOME OF THE STUPID REALITY TV. THIS WAS GOOD ENTERTAINMENT. BRING IT BACK!
  • LOVE IT!

I really love this show, it's really funny and kind of a feel-good type of show! If the CW ends up cancelling the show it'll be a shame!
  • PLEASE REVIVE EMILY OWNES MD

I absolutely loved this show! I was an avid watcher and I am really sad to see this show go. The problem was not the show it was the lack of marketing, yes the poor marketing led to low viewership. I live in NYC and rarely saw marketing for this show. I stumbled upon this show while channel surfing. I saw cast members in medical clothing, checked it out, and then I was hooked. I spread the word at our hospital and soon more people were wacthing. Many are sad to see the show end. I had never watched the CW until Emily owens MD. I am an avid ABC and NBC program watcher. Many of my friends who started to watch the show were also first time CW watchers. Now many of us are back to NBC and ABC programing..

CW needs to revamp their marketing in order to make their shows successful and most importantly bring back Emily Owens MD.

Does anyone know if the show will be picked up by another network???

• Resucitate it !!

We can resucitate it writing to warner channel in this page and get a second season !!

Ps: spread it to others!
  • Sign Peition to bring back Emily Owens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

resuscitateemilyowens .com

Hey anybody that loves this show and wants to see it come back there is a site an a petition sign and lets see if we can get it back! ask everyone and tell everyone!!!!!

• Love it!

I think it's awesome. Emily is really lovable and cute. And Micah is *_*. I'm glad Michael Rady is in this show. ^^
  • NOOOOO!!!!

I miss it already = (
  • I was positively surprised

I didn't know what to think when I saw the preview of this show months ago but after watching the premiere i was really impressed. It was sort of a breath of fresh air and if this show doesn't follow the usual premise of all the other medical show it might just do very well. I like the lead character, there is something about her that makes her so like able and she is quite funny but not in an obvious kind of way. I think its a how i will recommend for people to watch.
  • NOT FAIR

QUIT CANCELLING THE GOOD SHOWS. THIS WAS MY FAVORITE SHOW TOO, SO DISAPPOINTED! Now I dont have any shows to watch on BACK EMILY OWENS
  • WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CANCEL ALL THE GOOD SHOWS??

The title says it all.
  • save this show!

best cast and great chemistry!
  • Save this show!

How in the world is this show getting the cut?! Best show out there cast just has such a great chemistry. PLEASE CW don't do this! :/
  • Somebody needs to bring this back!

Awww! I love this show. Whyyyyy!!! It's so funny and has life. I love the stories of the characters and then altogether. They have to bring this back.
  • emily owen ..

very nice show must continue please . is the show canceled hope not . love the show .
  • Quirky and Enjoyable!

I really enjoyed this show and I think it has great potential. I like the awkward Emily Owens that probably every outcast in high school used to (and might still) be. She's sweet, kind, definitely awkward and she's new to the hospital. I like the high school setting within a hospital; it's a nice perspective. Hopefully this show goes for a while, it's very enjoyable.
  • RATINGS?!!

I'm wondering where they're getting their ratings and demographics from! This is one of the shows that I just had to watch. CW needs to get a clue. I've miss entire seasons of some of my favorite shows; as I was "enchanted" with the new shows that the CW introduced this year. Emily Owens was my #3 of the 4 shows that I watch on this network.

Perhaps if enough of us write, they'll revamp it.

I was reading one reviewer who said there were repots that they didn't think she was pretty enough to be leading a show. In my opinion, that's what makes it so much better. Her personality brings out her true beauty. Look at Cassandra; she's pretty, but if she was the star of the show, I DEFINITELY wouldn't watch it because of her personality.

BRING BACK EMILY!!!
  • Medical Dramedy At It's Best

It all started with being restlessly looking around for a good medical drama since the ending of House and the falling off of Grey's Anatomy. I've looked high and low - looking for something as fun as Scrubs, something as clever as ER, and with characters as relative as Grey's Anatomy. Then, on a whim, I decided to check out Emily Owens, .

The preview gave hints at a female lead with a fresh-face and an earnest smile. That usually would turn me off, but I was pleasantly surprised to be routing for the character as I would a Jane Austen heroine. Her supporting characters, too, made a good impression on me, because of the their close nucleus around her. The situations they are in are tested, true, and yet very familiar.

CW is making a premature error to take this show away, especially when the plot is making a heavy unfolding.
  • Want more!

Canceled? Really?? Oh, k'mon! This was one of the best shows... and the season finaly just made me want more! Please, give us more to see.
  • I miss it already!

i miss this show so much - now i have one less show to look forward to on Tuesdays.
  • PLEASE DON'T END THIS SHOW

SOOO sad this is ending already. It's even better than Carrie Diaries which CW seems to focus so much on.
  • Not again!

Another excellent show that gets the axe. No wonder I rarely watch TV anymore.
  • is this show cancelled?

I hear it was cancelled, but the CW is still promoting it and saying all new episodes are coming on Jan 1. Seems strange they'd cancel a show they promote as peoples choice for best new show.
  • WE WANT SEASON 2

Seriously??

Emily Owens . is cancelled??

Is that true cuz' on some page that I found it says that Emily O. is going to continute till 20st episode..

Least you can do for Emily O. fans is give us least more 7 episodes
  • Give another chance for emily owens, md. Release season 2

I really like this show... Im a nurse and i can relate every episodes... You left us hanging... Please release season 2 of emily owens, md. I really want to know if micah and emily will be together? Please dont cancel their show....

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Oh come on CW!!! You finally have a show with a cast that's funny, quick, fresh and employs great writers, and you don't know what to do with it, so you cancel?? Bring it back!!! AND if the CW is too dense, I hope another station picks it up and runs with it!
< 1 2