Endgame

frenioz00

Endgame Fan Reviews (3)

• SEASON 2!!!!

PLEASE DO A SEASON 2!!!!! ITS MY FAVORITE
  • Murder She Wrote, House, The Mentalist and Sherlock Holmes all rolled up in one!

I always look forward to another episode of Endgame. It's a refreshing change from all the news, reality shows, crime procedurals, doctor and lawyer shows out there. It's a light-hearted mystery show with a chess grandmaster curmudgeon as the protagonist (who has a heart of gold). Each episode is its own self-contained mystery and there is an overarching plot concerning the murder of his wife. After witnessing his wife die, Arkady (the protagonist) cannot leave the hotel he's staying at so all the cases come to him and the hotel is like his office. I rather like the hotel as a main set. It's a source of great comedy and interesting stories and characters.

I have watched a lot of tv yet I am still entertained/surprised by each episode. Another show that comes to mind with similar feel is Lovejoy. All the characters are loveable on this show and there is great chemistry between all the actors.
  • Endgame = Great Canadian T.V.

The new Canadian series ENDGAM3 is Fantastic. The team led by Arkady Balagan (Mr. B) solves mysteries out of a hotel after developing agoraphobia, after the murder of his wife. He has quite the "Gregory House" vibe to him. Any fan of House M.D. would enjoy this show. For Canadian fans this show was not only filmed in Vancouver but it also takes place their which is great. Between verteren actors such as Shawn Doyle and Patrick Gallagher, and new comer Gary Gill on screen chemistry is much better than most shows I watch. Truly the best Canadian made show ever