Entertainment Tonight

Weekdays 7:00 PM on Premiered Sep 14, 1981 In Season

AprilFox

Entertainment Tonight Fan Reviews (80)

6.6
  • KEVIN GET RID OF HIM HE IS OBNOXIOUS

get rid of him not a good fit i quit watching
  • What was Entertainment Tonight thinking???

What made ET executives think it was a good idea to give Rocsi Diaz the boot and bring in Neschel Turner to replace Ms. Diaz. I know Ms. turner has a lot of experience reporting but her personality is very dull compared to Ms. Diaz. I was a long time watcher of ET but am no longer a fan due to this VERY bad decision.
  • Dump kevin

I can not stand Kevin. I have watched entertainment tonight since it first came on the air, but that will change because of Kevin. I don't watch to hear what he thinks. Get rid of him!
  • Why is Kevin there??

I quit watching the other show that Kevin hosted and now he's on this station, Brooke is still being treated as a third wheel, not liking the show anymore
  • Where's The Entertainment Tonight?

Call me crazy but I don't think people tune in to ET to see grown ups acting like children, riding them around on their back or other frat like behaviour. Newsflash! We tune in to see celebrities not host & co hosts. Somewhere they got it twisted, they are there to report the news not to turn the show into a self gratifying ego boost. They are NOT celebrities. Stick to the news or watch your ratings go down the tube!
  • rob leaving

going to miss ROB missed him when he left Portland, but glad he is going to do what he likes best "weather" I know won't be watching ET as much.
  • Wheres Mary

ET is NOT the same as before. WIth the new producer he talks about the Kardashians all the time. Kim wears a bikini they talk about it, Kim wears a wig they talk about it, WHY dont they talk about when a Negative story is out there about her. So, tired of hearing about Kim
  • Keep your hands to yourself, Nancy

What is wrong with Nancy O'Dell that she can't keep her hands to herself?

Come on, Nancy, gross and obnoxious !
  • Please get Brooke Anderson off this show!

I am not watching ET unless Brooke is not on it. She acts like it's her show, hogs every minute she can. Such a drama queen. She acted like Barbara Walters when when she interviewed Donald Sterling's

Confidante and then kept crowing about her"hard hitting" interview. So embarrassing.

• Tired of seeing the Kartrashians

I did watch the show every day. But, lately everyday they have something about the Kardashians. I AM SO TIRED OF THIS TRASHY FAMILY AND .
  • The show is not what it use to be

They were once a gossip page I would go to to read about what was going on. Now, I avoid them. Cause I know it's all going to be about the Kardashians. There NOT even talented. But, ET still talks about them. You have lost my respect.
  • Only entertaining becuase of the melodrama

ET is the most overinflated "news" show on TV. I specifically remember in 2009 when ET has such a slow day that there top story was "The Furry Smack Down of the Century!" Where a video of a cat and dog are in-locked in a furious starring contest, or how ET called it, "An epic battle of All that happened was a dog jumped up on a couch, as did a cat, the cat starred at the dog, the dog growled and walked away, or how ET called it, "Dog surrenders to Tonight on ET a "Nightmare at 30,000 feet," where a dog pooped on a plain, and everyone went insane, the plane had to reroute to a different part of the country, well I suppose it is far enough considering that happened in real life, yet the words they used were inflated to the point of explosion.

• Yuck! Kim & Kanye

Why all the attention to these two. This is her third marriage and will probably last about as long as the

last one.
  • Leave out the garbage news.

Last night I watched the show and was so tired of it in no time. Why did you not even mention the fact that country singer Kevin Sharp had lost his battle with cancer and died at age 43? Because all you seem to be interested in is the garbage end of the news. I don't care about the trashy "Non-Houswwife" behavior, nor do I care about all the drug riddled so called talented people you shove at us everyday. Not all of entertainment news is about garbage.
  • Mary Hart

Mary Hart looks like a witch. Her hair is a rats nest. She need to get with the times.
  • grammys

1.5
    explaination for increased audience. ROBIN THICHE. He drew those who do not usually watch.
  • Stars who are no longer with us.

I did not hear anything about Jeanne Cooper who passed away this year. She was one of the best actress. She even had a facelift on live tv. How could you forget about someone so great?
  • Love to Love You Donna Summer

Shame on ET for implying that Donna Summer's husband, Bruce Sudano, releasing a remix of Love to Love You Baby would somehow displease her.
  • Rob is Obnoxious

I liked this show but Rob is just so full of himself!!!! I can't stand to watch anymore . . .
  • Dutchess of Cambridge/Kim K.

How can you compare the Dutchess of Cambridge, Kate, to Kim K. It is an insult to we Americans and to the people of England? I don't watch ET anymore because of the attack you kept going concerning Paula Dean. You are supposedly entertainment news but where does the news stop and the witch hunt begin. Reporting on it once or twice is enough but to keep bringing it up every night for weeks is too much.

You have compared Kate to the other one long enough. There is no comparison between Kate and the money hungry, indecent Kim K.
  • Dutchees Of Cambridge

How anybody compare a Royal with an American trash. That is an insult for Royals, England and the rest of the world. It is disgusting to have to hear our reporters to be so low and stupid . If you have no stories talk about something good or funny. If you do not know about Class , learn , before you make such of references between a Princes and American trash like kim K. I am offended about this.
  • No ones perfect! Not even you!!

Let me start don't think what Paula Deen, emitted to saying, was right! But "WE" all have said things about someone, or something, we wish could be taken back! Paula, didn't have to tell the truth, either, And she did! There are so many people in the news or on TV have said bad comments or sang songs, about other races, or religions, or hurt someone physically. And they were forgiven. I just think if someone is SORRY, and shows in time ,that they meant it, that person should be forgiven!!!! Life is to short for all this hate and bitterness! (but if someone continues to say or do wrong, then I get not letting it go!)

PS: I enjoy the show
  • The Jacksons Minus One

Why would the Jacksons be asked if they missed Michael's presence in the group? When was the last time they all played together? Were they there when Michael needed them - instead of the drugs? Seems like it would be said of other groups that they are profiting from the death of their brother!!
  • nancy o'dell

LOVE YOU! LOVE THE SHOW! I probably have ET on when I take my last breth.
  • Stupid reporters

I was watching ET interview on the Boston Bombing with the trainer. The reporter asked a question "so when he prayed in the gym, you thought something is up?" what a stupid thing to say. Islam and praying has nothing to do with the evil choices this guy made. But when a reporter asks a stupid question like this, he makes people think if you see anyone you know starts praying then "something is up". The trainer was a lot smarter in his choice of words. Sometimes reporters don't think about the impact their comments will have on the lifes of Muslim Americans. The trainer also said several people in the gym started saying the guy was a terrorist because he started praying in the gym. That really breaks my heart. I wish people will try to understand what Islam is all about before they make any judgments like that. Muslim Americans are against any terrorist acts in the US or anywhere else in the world.
  • and the new James Bond

Stephen Amell
  • Modern family

Can't believe you said that could be most talked about when Modern family cast caught in elevator.

What a joke. Who really cares!
  • Entertainment Tonight and omg! Insider Set Visits for the SAG Awards Auction!

Simple, just go the SAG Award website and bid!
  • To the investors!! of the world who invest in the bussiness establishments

The investor!! I come up with a thought which bless us!

The economy was brought stability predicted is pressure!!

Short change!! corporate leaders ability to strain, the market lesser humiliate in shame!!

Not important ether, corporate leaders to blame!!!

Confess up!! peoples money accumulate to much debt,

put them out of the game!!

Success!! I assume you make a bet made from the stockexchange wreck!!

Progress s lame the goverment speech intimidate, with no guaranteed to stimulate the brain!!r

best market to aim, seek!! meduim bussinesses, franchise to grow maintain,

a formular growth, is where the risk is,

gain in confidence consurmers impulses, gross profit,

is where the bussiness, is promised most.

The fact is it is a sustainble method to show, intellectual with Thomas poets to know.

Backed by small establishments pro's,

tradesmen, plumbers, builders, painters alone.

Texture fulfillment retail shops, a facture performance strategy sale stocks.

financial gloss, investment mentality predictable.

If medium establishment product and services exceptable.

The ingredients of a investors return is secure respectable,

for the rest of us, to learn a chain reaction firm,

meduim and small bussiness observed.

Growth attain transaction reap then economy mixes both!! to gain!!

Then success is achieved for the gross bussiness correction,

establishment concern to believe to perfection.

STATEMENT

The way the economy is going investors, it is a unsecure market,

the goverments have'nt got the intellectual process, to come with a plan of interest.

There is faint faith and hope that the goverments, can come up with a solution.

Investors!! its a gamble!!! a great risk and loss!!!

A request going out to Rihanna Fenty

Your reputaion in New York with your exboyfriend is tarnishing your sophistacated fashion.

mwwaa! mwaah (let me treat you like you suppose tuu) haaaaa YoL!! OL! RIGHT Baybee! Boo! HOME BOI!! got Yaahh, mwa mwahh aahhaaa licc lic liccc MWAAAHHH let mee teach you, how to be inspirational, until then, im telling the world how you should, evaluleate you influence(mwaah) on the world, to build a powerful! future!!

The LORD!! Of the heavens comes first in our lifes, PEACE!!!

Thomas kingi

71 marshall street, fairfield hamilton

New Zealand

• Everyone Is Not Treated The Same

Don't wanna make this a black or white thing, what's the difference between Arnold Schwarzenegger and Tiger Woods?? Tiger lost so much i.e. (his Nike endorsement, Buick endorsement, basically anything that created revenue for him) but Arnold is awarded interviews, books, and publicity for being a habitual liar and cheating on his wife as well as fathering a child out of wedlock. Not to mention the fact that he was a deadbeat dad for 8-9 years. Don't all women hurt from this or just white women? P.S. Would we ever hear about this on tv as we heard about Tiger so much?
< 1 2 3